The Ramblers

I'll book one for next week susie :thumbup:

Missy, i was trying to give him his dummy and he was trying to suck his thumb at the same time. He found it hilarious!

Missy, i was trying to give him his dummy and he was trying to suck his thumb at the same time. He found it hilarious!

aww thats cute

Rhys wont giggle I think he is to serious

We get Poppy to giggle by making "quacking noises" :haha: and by saying to her "oooooooooooooooo...aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" <--- she makes the same noise back and then giggles!

She also finds my bunny rabbit face hilarious!

It's cute that Rhys is serious :D

Good!

I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm like the Smear Test police....

I have been trying to make him giggle, he doesnt like being tickled

Also the past 2 nights his sleep has been getting worse, he is tosing and turning all night
Getting up around 6 for a bottle and then staying up

Afternoon!!
Hope your all having a good day! megan seems alot more cheerie today. full of smiles!!!

I'm not planning on putting megan into her own room until shes at least 6 month. Its alot easier having her in our room and she carn't be any louder than my oh!!

How you managed to get a smear booked missy?? They wont give me one till i'm 25! :wacko: got a year an half to go!

Afternoon!!

How you managed to get a smear booked missy?? They wont give me one till i'm 25! :wacko: got a year an half to go!

^^^^ Oh that's a good point! I forgot that some of you are younger than me. I wish I was under 25 :D

Glad Megan is in a good mood Jess x

Jo i don't suppose there has been a poll on the natural parenting forum about which cloth nappies are best???
Or can you give me some good one in your opinion??
I'm going to start my collection! Very bad as i will have absolutly loads by the time i'm done!! I never know when to stop spending lol

Ive just had some info through the post about weaning megan!!! :wacko: Think 3 months is a tad bit too early! ive got some free rice though!!!:happydance: lol

You carn't tell me off till dec 2011 then susie!!:haha:

:haha:

I'll put that date in my diary! I bet that at the end of December next year I'll be thinking to myself "I'm sure there is something I was supposed to do this month" :D

Afternoon!!
Hope your all having a good day! megan seems alot more cheerie today. full of smiles!!!

I'm not planning on putting megan into her own room until shes at least 6 month. Its alot easier having her in our room and she carn't be any louder than my oh!!

They start doing them when you are 20 in Wales, I have had one already

Afternoon!!

I thought you lived near london?

Afternoon!!

I thought you lived near london?

I only moved to Essex in May 09, I lived in Wales till then

Yay jess! Dooooooo it :)

It varies from baby to baby, some of the ones i get on with best aren't great for Finn because he's much chunkier.

If you're looking for something basic and reliable i would suggest flips, bumgenius, pop-ins, ebay cheapies (all pockets or AI2s) or fitteds like totsbots stretchies or little lambs. Fitteds need a wrap and are small, med and large, so you have to buy again when they are too small. The others adjust size and last until toilet training.

Then you have pretty ones and i would recommend itti bittis, issy bears, blueberry and wee notions. Issys are one size fits most, the others you can get OSFM or sized.

Hope that makes sense! If you want to try anything before you buy i don't mind lending you one x

haha I will do Susie although I have had enough fingers up there for a life time

:haha: I could hardly tell she was poking around up there! The joys of having had a baby.....

right I am booked in for Friday

:happydance: Good! It's very important to have them done.

Ok so let me see: SMEAR TEST CHECK--> Me (done) Missy (booked) Scampie (pretty sure she had a "suprise" one at her six week check) Dopey (reminded)... ok so that just leaves me to get on Janie, Jess, and Fluffs case (Aliss is a bit MIA where The Ramblers are concerned)... :haha:

Hahaha I come back to find this! I've had mine done already :D I get mine every 6 months though because I had abnormal results for years, then it eventually resulted in me having a colposcopy and LLETZ procedure done. So yeah, I had CIN 3, which means all the cells were pre-cancerous. Scary bloody stuff! But I got the results back yesterday from this one, and for the first time in years it's clear!!!!!:happydance:

Anyways. I'm sorry I never come on to chat much, I just never have the time to catch up properly!!! :flower:

Afternoon!!

^^^^ Oh that's a good point! I forgot that some of you are younger than me. I wish I was under 25 :D

Glad Megan is in a good mood Jess x

omg I would LOVE to be under 25! I think I'm the oldest of us all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"