The Ramblers

How old is everyone? I'm 25.

My (shit) maths has worked out missy is 23 or 24, jess is 23 and i know susie is 29. Think scampie is 26?

haha I will do Susie although I have had enough fingers up there for a life time

:haha: I could hardly tell she was poking around up there! The joys of having had a baby.....

right I am booked in for Friday

:happydance: Good! It's very important to have them done.

Ok so let me see: SMEAR TEST CHECK--> Me (done) Missy (booked) Scampie (pretty sure she had a "suprise" one at her six week check) Dopey (reminded)... ok so that just leaves me to get on Janie, Jess, and Fluffs case (Aliss is a bit MIA where The Ramblers are concerned)... :haha:

Hahaha I come back to find this! I've had mine done already :D I get mine every 6 months though because I had abnormal results for years, then it eventually resulted in me having a colposcopy and LLETZ procedure done. So yeah, I had CIN 3, which means all the cells were pre-cancerous. Scary bloody stuff! But I got the results back yesterday from this one, and for the first time in years it's clear!!!!!:happydance:

Anyways. I'm sorry I never come on to chat much, I just never have the time to catch up properly!!! :flower:

Glad you got a clear result Janie... It must be such a relief :hugs:

My (shit) maths has worked out missy is 23 or 24, jess is 23 and i know susie is 29. Think scampie is 26?

You're right about me... I am 29! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: (but shush don't tell anyone, I'm trying to pass for 28 :haha:)

I'm leaving this group! ... Gonna start a new one called "The Wrinklies". It'll be much better than this one as we will discuss knitting patterns, incontinence and false teeth. None of you are permitted to join until you are old like me and have said "young people today!!! :growlmad:" at least twice in one day. :winkwink:

And Janie, since you are older than me :haha: I'm gonna recruit you as my first member of "The Wrinklies" whether you like it or not. Now pull your granny knickers up, put your teeth in and lets get going!

It is a HUGE relief!!! Not to mention I wont be having anyone poke around up there for another year thank god :haha:

I'm bloody 30!!!!!!! But with the mental age of a teenager :D

Hahahaha omg I say that about young people all the time!!! The wrinklies, love it! :haha:

Haha, i talk about 'those youths of today'... should i not be doing that yet? And i do things i remember 'old people' doing when i was young... telling kids to pick up litter, tutting loudly at youngsters playing music out of their phones (i had a portable cd player though HAHA). Oh god. What am i DOING? :jo:

Yes I was 24 last month Dopey

My Oh is 40 but thinks he is 25, im the responsible one haha

aww does that make me the baby of the group then?! Lol thats not normal im usually the oldest in the girls! Dont know many lads younger than me as imaturity does my head in! Lol old woman before my time!:haha:

You're right about me... I am 29! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: (but shush don't tell anyone, I'm trying to pass for 28 :haha:)

I'm leaving this group! ... Gonna start a new one called "The Wrinklies". It'll be much better than this one as we will discuss knitting patterns, incontinence and false teeth. None of you are permitted to join until you are old like me and have said "young people today!!! :growlmad:" at least twice in one day. :winkwink:

And Janie, since you are older than me :haha: I'm gonna recruit you as my first member of "The Wrinklies" whether you like it or not. Now pull your granny knickers up, put your teeth in and lets get going!
haha wrinklies i love it! Lol :haha:

Haha, i talk about 'those youths of today'... should i not be doing that yet? And i do things i remember 'old people' doing when i was young... telling kids to pick up litter, tutting loudly at youngsters playing music out of their phones (i had a portable cd player though HAHA). Oh god. What am i DOING? :jo:

You can join "The Wrinklies" too Dopey- you're just about ready! :D

Well Missy... I think Poppy may have an upset tummy after her injections yesterday, as she has done four really runny poo's today! They are awful.... all up her back and round her neck!

Also... I think we have the beginnings of the three month growth spurt; One hint is that she has been constantly hungry for the last few hours. At one point, she had 14oz in an hour!!! :|

Or I just thought.... maybe she is wanting more milk because she is pooing more (due to the upset tummy)??? :shrug:

Hope everyone is having a nice evening x

Albert's dad hasn't turned up to see him for the second day in a row :cry: i feel so bad for the little man :cry:

Albert's dad hasn't turned up to see him for the second day in a row :cry: i feel so bad for the little man :cry:

I saw your facebook status and did wonder what was upsetting you.

:hugs: Has he contacted you/given you a reason why?

Not that it matters.... I don't think there is any excuse really. He needs to grow up and start acting like a dad. It's his loss though isn't it? He is missing out on Albert and will have to deal with that in the future when he isn't close to him. A adores you and you love him enough for two people. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Try not to let it bother you. Some men act like teenagers all their lives and can't handle responsibility. x

Well i rang him asking if he'd forgotten something today and he just started babbling about having no credit to let me know. I asked him what it was that was more important than his son and he hung up on me and won't pick up now. I've since sent him a few texts saying exactly what i think about his lack of giving a shit. :cry: i want albert to know who his daddy is :cry:

Don't get upset :hugs:

Of course you want Albert to know who his daddy is, but if his dad isn't making an effort then it's out of your control. You can't force someone to care or to act like a reliable, dependable, loving dad. That's up to him. In my opinion, if he is acting like this, then for the time being, A is better off without him. Babies need stability and security. I mean..... not picking up the phone? He needs to grow up.. sorry to be harsh but do you think this man is a good role model to your gorgeous son? For now you are both better off without him. You look after A everyday, and yet he can't be arsed visiting? He needs a slap. Maybe one day he ( A's dad) will realise how much he is missing out on A and start acting like a man.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hate that he just ignores me so i can't vent. I've stupiidly commented on his facebook now... on the verge of sending his girlfriend a message telling her he was sleeping with me but that's not going to solve anything.

I hate that he just ignores me so i can't vent. I've stupiidly commented on his facebook now... on the verge of sending his girlfriend a message telling her he was sleeping with me but that's not going to solve anything.

You must be so frustrated.... I can totally understand that. I hate being ignored when I need to get something off my chest. What a dik!

Ok well as for commenting on his facebook... You're angry so it's understandable. If it were me, I'd remove him as a friend/block him, just so I couldn't see what he was up to and also so I couldn't make comments when I am pissed off, as I'd regret them probably. A comment on his facebook won't make him change.....

As for his girlfriend, she would probably just think you're jealous. It's up to you if you tell her he was sleeping with you, but like you said, it won't solve anything. Might make you feel better though :haha:

You should switch your phone off, hide it, and relax/try not to think about it, or you will get more and more annoyed. He isnt worth it and you deserve better. Get some sleep, or read a book. Or make a voodoo doll of him and kick the sh*t out of it! (ok I sound like a Psycho here :rofl: Just trying to cheer you up x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->