The Ramblers

Thanks susie. I've let him know that if he doesn't respond before the morning i'll assume he doesn't want to be a dad to him because drugs and his girlfriend are more important. That way he has CHOSEN not to be involved, i haven't cut him off.

Thanks susie. I've let him know that if he doesn't respond before the morning i'll assume he doesn't want to be a dad to him because drugs and his girlfriend are more important. That way he has CHOSEN not to be involved, i haven't cut him off.

Exactly! The ball is in his court now. Take a step back and let him decide whether he wants to be a good daddy to A from now on. If he starts to act like a good dad, then great; if he doesn't, then you have to move on. You can only give him so many chances x

aww hugs jo hope your okay. Carnt give advice because i dont know what id do in that situation. Hopefully he will step up! you can give him more than enough love to cover his absense in he isnt going to man up!

Aww Jo Hope your ok

Your Ex does sound like a knob, I wish I could give him a kick up the arse for you

Whats everyone doing today

I'm not ok at all :cry: have been up all night having a fb row with kev and it's destroyed me.

Im not quite sure what he is talking about, seems to be talking aload of crap

But, this is not your fault there is no no excuse for not seeing his son or not giving you any money

You are a a fantastic mummy hun, A knows this and you will reap the rewards

He's made me look like i'm out of order. Nothing i can do now i suppose but leave it in his hands.

Yes I suppose you will have to leave it up to him
I now how you feel cos I hate being out of control

what an arse! why is it men always make us out to be the ones in the wrong! wtf!!
think he needs a good kick into gear!

What's worse is that pain i had before is back and think i have cysticis. Fucking great.

what sort of pain hun, does it happen when you get stressed

We need Gem back off holiday Jo, she would give you some good advice

Oi! Whats wrong with my advice lol? :haha: I'm like Trisha Goddard.

^I'm older and wiser than you lot! :rofl: (yet I suggested making a voodoo doll)

^I'm older and wiser than you lot! :rofl: (yet I suggested making a voodoo doll)

Haha I only said that cos I think she has been though a similar thing

I have a question for you guys who is your famous crush
mine is Adam Levine from Maroon 5 he is sooo hot

:haha:

Oh Adam Levine is gorgeous! I like Chris O'Donnell... no wait, I LOVE him! :haha: (google him: he is from Grays Anatomy, The Bachelor, Batman and Robin etc) He WILL be my husband one day. :D (I wanna keep the hubbie ive got so actually he can be my secret lover and can hide in my wardrobe)

:haha:

Oh Adam Levine is gorgeous! I like Chris O'Donnell... no wait, I LOVE him! :haha: (google him: he is from Grays Anatomy, The Bachelor, Batman and Robin etc) He WILL be my husband one day. :D (I wanna keep the hubbie ive got so actually he can be my secret lover and can hide in my wardrobe)

Oh loves Christina Hendricks from mad men, she is the red head with the big boobs

I would like to keep Oh as my bit on the side, if I got with adam Levine not sure he would be impressed :haha:

Oh and Patrick Dempsey... I could spread him on a sandwich! :haha:

Anyway, I have to go now- off out shopping with my in laws :D but Dopey I hope that you are okay, and start to feel better. Don't make me sing songs from Annie "You're never fully dressed without a SMILE" :dance::dance::dance::dance:

See you all later x

https://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/index.html#

MMM so sexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe