The Ramblers

It feels like labour... mum is coming home from work coz i think i need to go to the hospital

Thanks guys. I'm waiting for an ambulance because i don't think i can get to the car. All i can do is sit on the loo - just likkr labour it's the only place i feel comfy.

No. I feel really faint and sick but nothing has actually happened. If i thought it would be possible i'd think i was about to pop out a sprog

Let us know jo hope you feel better soon. It was bad enough going through that pain when you knew there was a reason for it! hugs x

I cancelled the ambulance and booked docs instead because it eased off a bit. Still sore though :(

oh dear poor you. What they said about getting rid of them?

I have to have blood tests and a ct scan to see if i have passed it/them or not. I bloody hope so coz i don't want to go through that severe pain again!

thought id share as ive just bought my first reusable nappy!:happydance: ive only got some ebay cheapies! See how i get on with them first!

Aww sorry you got kidney Stones hun

Well I am really pissed off, Rhys giggled for the first time today and I missed it
I left him at MIL house for 30 mins to pop home
I cant beleive it my baby hates me he just cries with me and I have missed a first
Sorry for the piting post but they kept going on about it and it upset me

Aw, missy. Rhys doesn't hate you! He'll soon be giggling for you. I always think albert is grumpy with me but i've realised it's because i'm his mummy so he feels like he can tell me what's wrong x

It doesnt really matter now does it though hun cos he did it already but he didnt do it for me

Sorry im being stupid

The worse part is FIL and MIL are gonna be going on all the time now how they heard him laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->