The Ramblers

It doesnt really matter now does it though hun cos he did it already but he didnt do it for me

Sorry im being stupid

Did he definitly giggle for her? Proper giggle? I'm only questioning it because I know MIL's like to exaggerate and interpret things how they want. You have been trying to get him to giggle for ages, and you leave him for half an hour and he suddenly giggles? Not that I'm calling her a liar :blush:

I'd want camera footage evidence and written statements from witnesses :haha:

I reckon he just gave her a smile and a little noise, and he is saving his first PROPER giggle for his mummy.x

Aw, missy. Rhys doesn't hate you! He'll soon be giggling for you. I always think albert is grumpy with me but i've realised it's because i'm his mummy so he feels like he can tell me what's wrong x

Awww that's a lovely way of seeing things. :D

Sorry you have kidney stones Dopey- hope it's not too painful!

It doesnt really matter now does it though hun cos he did it already but he didnt do it for me

Sorry im being stupid

Did he definitly giggle for her? Proper giggle? I'm only questioning it because I know MIL's like to exaggerate and interpret things how they want. You have been trying to get him to giggle for ages, and you leave him for half an hour and he suddenly giggles? Not that I'm calling her a liar :blush:

I reckon he just gave her a smile and a little noise, and he is saving his first PROPER giggle for his mummy.x

Oh doesnt think it happened, I did ask if they recorded it but they said they didnt think too

It was just a sh*tty end to a sh*tty day really

Honestly susie, it was as bad as labour! I'm fully prepared to go to a&e for some knock out drugs if it gets like that again and i think it will. Getting mild contraction type feelings at the minute and that's how it started earlier :cry:

Honestly susie, it was as bad as labour! I'm fully prepared to go to a&e for some knock out drugs if it gets like that again and i think it will. Getting mild contraction type feelings at the minute and that's how it started earlier :cry:

O hun, go straight away this time :hugs:

Oh nooo :( Don't allow it to get too painful before you go to A and E. Is there anything that helpes the pain? Hot water bottle? Hot bath?

Sorry im being stupid

Oh doesnt think it happened, I did ask if they recorded it but they said they didnt think too

:hugs:

The only way we can see every first our LO's do is to be with them 24/7 and that's not possible. Although I'm not convinced that he really did giggle for them :rofl: I can nip to the loo in MIL's house and I'll come back and be told by my MIL that Pops did something in the 2 mins I'm gone that she has never done before and has never done since ... I just think "yeah right, whatever!" :haha:

Sorry im being stupid

:hugs:

The only way we can see every first our LO's do is to be with them 24/7 and that's not possible. Although I'm not convinced that he really did giggle for them :rofl: I can nip to the loo in MIL's house and I'll come back and be told by my MIL that Pops did something in the 2 mins I'm gone that she has never done before and has never done since ... I just think "yeah right, whatever!" :haha:

haha thats true

i carnt get that as megan crys if we go visiting without fail! Its a pleasure if she even gives them a smile! Moody little madam! Lol

you should go to a&e jo at least they will get it sorted quicker. They will probebly get you a ct scan booked for tomorrow instead of havin to wait weeks to get transfered from docs!

on a happy note megan gave me a little giggle today it was so cute! Shes tickleish! Lol

i think mil are all the same. Even your oh doesnt think it happened! He probebly gave them a loud coo and theyve exadurated it! Mommys are always the first to see as they give the most encouragement! I had to force megans out by tickling her! Lol

Well Susie I am going for my Smear test this morning

Hope your feeling abit better Dopey

Me and Oh have decided to disregard any mile stones that we miss, So nothing gets written in the baby book till we see it

Well Susie I am going for my Smear test this morning

Hope your feeling abit better Dopey

Me and Oh have decided to disregard any mile stones that we miss, So nothing gets written in the baby book till we see it

Enjoy :haha: your smear test!

"Me and oh have decided to disregard..." <---- thats the best idea. If you don't see it, you don't know it definitly happened. x

Urgh... sorry, not read the new posts... just wanted to let you know i'm being admitted to hospital. Nurse at docs took one look at me, called the doctor, stuck a needle in my bum and have ordered me to go in. Booooo :(

Urgh... sorry, not read the new posts... just wanted to let you know i'm being admitted to hospital. Nurse at docs took one look at me, called the doctor, stuck a needle in my bum and have ordered me to go in. Booooo :(

hope your ok, your going to the best place

:O Whats happened Jo? Only just got back so havent read back yet. Hope everything is ok x

your in the best place jo. get well soon. keep us informed plz! x x

hey gem!! how was the hols?

Aww poor Jo! Read back a little. Hope your ok hun x

The holiday was interesting. Its a good job i can keep my calm as i was sorely tempted to batter the kids who went with us on a few occasions! Awful awful children...Honestly, and their mum simply has no control over the little shits! Sam enjoyed it though, thats tyhe main thing, and Finn slept through every night till about 7 except last night when he had a snuffly nose at 4.

I did take a slight detour on the way there though, lol. We left at 10 and should have arrived at 1. We finally arrived at 6:46, lmao! What i had done was look at the letter and put in the postcode on the bottom. Didnt realise untill we were apparently 5 mins from skegness and we drove into Hemel Hempstead, lmao! Completely the opposite direction to what we needed to go. Id put in the postcode for the head office, lolol. Had been driving 3 hours, and looked at then put in the right postcode, to find we were 130 miles from skegness, lmao. We had to go back past norfolk to get there, lol. the 3 hours it should have taken took 5 hours as there were so many bloody diversions and road works. Half the roads on the sat nav didnt exist, lol. It was sheer guess work most of it. I so have to upload a pic of a map showing where we started, where we went, and where we needed to be. Worst thing is i drove to skeggy last year, how did i not know, lol. Didnt think there were motorways with 4 lanes last time...DOh! On the brightside we did find a really nice service station on the way to hemel hempstead. Unfortunately i managed to take the wrong exit out of the service station and had to do a 30 mile round trip to get back on the right road to go to the wrong place, lmao. Oh how eventful. And Jo seriously thinks im going to be able to navigate to the baby show....??? I think not, lol.

Ill finnish reading up on the thread this evening, got lots to do for now. Hope everyone is good. Glad to be home x

Here be our route, lol!

Attachments

• our trip to skeggy!.jpg
    our trip to skeggy!.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member