The Ramblers

Hi Gem we missed you

I cannot get this baby to giggle, any ideas

omg gem thats something id do lol! Well at least sam had fun picked a pretty good week to go to! Well my nappies got delived today and i had just popped out! Grr. Im like a kid a christmas! Lol went and got megan some texture and sound books today dont know why i bothered though she carnt seem to grab anything right yet.

is he ticklish missy? Megan loves it when i jig her up and down when shes laid down! And she ticklish nearly allover lol!

Hi Gem we missed you

Poppy giggles when I put music on and dance around like a crazy woman in front of her. Everyone wins! She laughs and joins in kicking her legs about and I (hopefully) burn calories :haha:

Evening all!

Welcome back Scampie! :hugs:

For the last few weeks Poppy is doing the funniest thing in the car.. she cries every time we stop at traffic lights, then as soon as we go again she stops crying and starts smiling, and then at the next set of lights when we stop she cries again, then stops and smiles again when we start moving! It's sooo funny..! Anyone elses LO do this?

What's everyone up to tonight? Hubbie has made a chilli, so we are gonna stuff our faces with that, have a glass of wine and watch Big Brother all evening (afterall it's the last one :cry:)

Anyone doing anything nice?

Evening all!

For the last few weeks Poppy is doing the funniest thing in the car.. she cries every time we stop at traffic lights, then as soon as we go again she stops crying and starts smiling, and then at the next set of lights when we stop she cries again, then stops and smiles again when we start moving! It's sooo funny..! Anyone elses LO do this?

What's everyone up to tonight? Hubbie has made a chilli, so we are gonna stuff our faces with that, have a glass of wine and watch Big Brother all evening (afterall it's the last one :cry:)

Yes Rhys does that to Susie, I think he loves speed
after all his initials are RPM haha

He has been playing with Ed the Bear today, he just loves chewing on him

Hi Gem we missed you

Poppy giggles when I put music on and dance around like a crazy woman in front of her. Everyone wins! She laughs and joins in kicking her legs about and I (hopefully) burn calories :haha:

I was thinking of putting baby got back on like on friends

Never mind I just danced round like a loon to baby got back and nothing

Finn likes being chucked in the air and caught. Being flown round the room like an airplane. nom nomming on his neck while wigglin my nose on him. He proper laughs if i lay him on his change mat, then hold either side of it and sit him up in it, then wiggle him. In fact anything that makes him jiggle makes him chuckle :D Blowing on him with his nappy off and making a pewwww sound which turns into a whistle always gets him going lol. He loves whistling :p

Evening all!

Yep megan always does this drives me mad! lol

YEY! Welcome back, Its almost X factor time! How did you get on? Are you all fixed abd good as new?

Oh Jo...What are the chances a totsbots and fleece wrap would make it through the night?

No diagnosis yet and still in pain but i refused to stay any longer. Got painkillers though :)

How is everyone?

A totsbots bamboozle or stretchy is likely to be good overnight, think some people stivk an extra booster in too.

Oh, i pissed myself at your detour gem. I did a similar thing once... went to liverpool via middlesbrough :rofl:

Im confused, thought u had kidney stones? Bet A is happy to have his mummy home. Make sure you get your arse straight back if you are in pain again though x

My tots bots are cotton originals i think. I suppose ill just have to test and see :D He has fallen asleep, and i have o confess, has only worn 2 real nappies today :( Trying to get through the stash of washing i have from holiday before i hve to start washing nappies, should be good to get him in them tomorrow though :D Looking forwards to being full time cloth..Wooo! He is now sleeping 8-7, so night times could be a little experimental for a while, lol.

Hope every1 else is good. Im on a mission to list my shit on Ebay. Takes far to long! Ready for X factor though. I was sat waiting for it an hour ago, lol. Got my times muddled x

They kept harping on about how unusual it is for a girl of my age to have renal colic or kidney stones blah blah, see how you feel, let us strain your wee, have a ct scan if it doesn't get better blah blah so i told them i was going home!

Evening alll and welcome back Dopey x

How is everyone? I'm in such a bad mood today and I don't know why. Think I have PMS. I just feel like punching someone in the face.

I've also been agitated by something that happened a few days ago... I've been thinking about it this afternoon and it's pissing me off. What's your opinions on this? Am I overreacting? (Be honest!)

Last week hubbie was out with Poppy and took her to MILs house. Anyway, then a few days ago we were out shopping with MIL and FIL and I was telling MIL that Pops is teething, and she said "yeah I know.... I put my fingers in her mouth the other day and had a good feel around!"

I didn't say anything (because I didnt want to stress hubbie out and cause an argument but I was annoyed). What is she doing putting her fingers in my little girl's mouth??? I don't even do that, and If I did I would make sure I washed my hands a few times and make sure they are totally clean!

She is a good nanny to Poppy and spoils her, but things like this really annoy me. This is why I will not leave her with people, because I don't trust them to look after her the way I want her to be looked after. (She wasnt looking after Poppy, hubbie was there but he must have ran the toilet or something because when I told him he was annoyed too).

Am I overreacting??

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"