The Ramblers

This soo reminds me of an episode of friends where Phoebe has pet rats....:haha: called... wait for it... Bob and Susie :rofl:

She died not long after :( Scampie was pretty old when she got munched poor lil lady. She had 10 rat babies and 10 rat grandchildren that i know of, lol.

So many people quote me as dopeyjoey! There must be some weird psychological reason.... like this...

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Poor scampie. And bob must have been terrified :cry:

I had another female one called skid as well. She looked like someone had used her to wipe their arse, lol.

:rofl: Oh dear..... :haha:

I had a hamster called Buffy.. she was so cute. She went bald and died. :cry: Not many attended the funeral. In her old age she had become grumpy and paranoid. Tried to gnaw her way out of that cage. Poor Buffy.

Bob was traumatised early on after being raped and giving birth to her brothers babies :O Poor lil lady, lol. Thebabies and bob all ended up living in a cage with grandma scampie while they were babies, lol. She did more baby care than bob did!

Bob was traumatised early on after being raped and giving birth to her brothers babies :O Poor lil lady, lol. Thebabies and bob all ended up living in a cage with grandma scampie while they were babies, lol. She did more baby care than bob did!

:dohh: Were they on Jeremy Kyle once??????

I swear, there was a rat on the show called Bob....Jeremy told him/her to stop procreating and to "put something on the end of it" to which Bob replied "but I'm ALLLLLLL WOMAN!!!" (and stormed off).. May not have been the same traumatised rat tranny though. :shrug:

LOL! There are alot of them out there. I dont think it was Bob. She seemed a little to embarrassed about the situation to go public!

Ive ordered my flips :D And i got first class delivery so should have them thurs x

LOL! There are alot of them out there. I dont think it was Bob. She seemed a little to embarrassed about the situation to go public!

Ive ordered my flips :D And i got first class delivery so should have them thurs x

Mmmmmm perhaps. They did seem a bit chavvvy to be Bob and Co.

"Ive ordered my flips :D And i got first class delivery so should have them thurs x" No idea what this means so it must be for someone else :haha:

That was a right random converstation you 2 had lol!:wacko: yey gem i always get really impatient! Never been good at waiting for them to arrive! Im liking the bumgenius ones anyone know what there like?

Lol was for any1 :D Flips are nappies.

Im in such a foul mood! He woke up at 2 and didnt go to sleep till 5:30. Well he now oficially looks like he is awake. He doesnt want his bottle and he is wide awake...Not amused!

Albert was the same last night. Decided 3am was awake time!

Jess, i love my bumgenius v3s. Slim fitting and absorbant :thumbup:

Susie - i actually lol'd at your jeremy kyle comment :haha:

Albert was the same last night. Decided 3am was awake time!

Jess, i love my bumgenius v3s. Slim fitting and absorbant :thumbup:

Susie - i actually lol'd at your jeremy kyle comment :haha:

Poppy, who always sleeps right through, has woke up at 3am for the last couple of nights too. :shrug: I wondered if it was something to do with her teething?? Or maybe something they all go through at this age.

:haha: My imagination runs away with me sometimes Dopey...

I know, can you get a false poss by taking the case off

Did you pee on it when it was in the case?

False positives aren't that normal :shrug: if you're really unsure a digi or blood test is a good idea, but digis aren't great at picking up early :hugs:

Yes I took it apart after, is it only the homone that causes the line

I don't think there is anything else that can cause it. Looks like you may well be baking a bun :hugs:

oooo! Id try one of them digital ones missy! only ones that showed positive for me.
I don't think you get get a false pos no matter how faint the line.
Hope you get the result you want.

oooo! Id try one of them digital ones missy! only ones that showed positive for me.
I don't think you get get a false pos no matter how faint the line.
Hope you get the result you want.

Jess I dont know what I want, I have already phoned Jo in a total panic this morning
Oh is shitting himself, I did point out it is mostly his fault haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->