The Ramblers

False positives are rare Missy. And coupled with the fact that you still haven't had a period...... :shrug:

Missy, there's a thread in girly sanctuary about how people felt about having 2 close together if that will help you x

oooo! Id try one of them digital ones missy! only ones that showed positive for me.
I don't think you get get a false pos no matter how faint the line.
Hope you get the result you want.

Jess I dont know what I want, I have already phoned Jo in a total panic this morning
Oh is shitting himself, I did point out it is mostly his fault haha

Too right its his fault! we carn't blame ourselves can we!! lol

How do i resize a picture so it will let me uplaod it??
Its 2.5mb at the min and it needs to be 500kb?

Right I gotta go out and get another test, I will do it round 4 and update

Sorry jess, idk! I do it through an app on my phone!

GL missy, fingers crossed for you x

You could upload it to iimage shack then use the code for forums. It should then be alot smaller x

If not you can send it to me and ill do it this evening for you when i get on the pc in my room. [email protected]

Internet has been down all bloody morning, lol. Must be a good thing, my house is spotless.

Finn has now been asleep for about 3 hours. He keeps waking up cos of his blocked nose, but i put his dummy in instead of getting him up as i normally would, and he has been asleep ages, lol.

Blimey missy! Are we getting a rhys number 2 :D Could a false positive be something to do with your pcos? Thought i heard somethiing about that before, but could of imagined it. Oh no i just googled. You get flase positives on ovulation tests but doesnt effect pregnancy tests. What ever happens Missy, and whatever choices you make, we will all be here for you hun x

thanks gem ill have a look. if i carnt do it ill email it you!

If you upload the pic to fb, right click copy img url then click the image icon in the reply box and paste it in you don't have to resize x

Panic over im not preg I have come on my period

Silly Missy haha, breathing a sigh of relief

Panic over im not preg I have come on my period

Silly Missy haha, breathing a sigh of relief

:thumbup: That's prob the best result- give yourself time to focus on Rhys :D Isn't that typical though, that you come on your period the day you took tests? That's what happened to me!

We are taking Poppy to see Blackpool lights now. It's an hour and a half drive so I hope she is good in the car. I just know she will LOVE LOVE LOVE all the lights.. she will be amazed. Can't wait to see her little face....:cloud9:

Although since it won't be dark enough to see the lights until eightish, I hope she doesn't decide to sleep at that time...

See you all later x

Aww you seem to have some lovely little trips out susie. Hope she holds out for you. If not poke her!

Lol Missy. That wasnt the reply i was expecting from you. Bloody periods, lol. wonder how the false positive came about. Your defo on and its not implantation bleeding? I dont think you would be able to get a positive before implantation bellding mind you. Not trying to scare, just its rare to get false positives. Glad you are feeling relieved hun x

Finn wont stay awake, lol. And sam is at mums, its bloody lovely x Trying to get up to date with my Ebay incomings and outgoings. Doesnt look half as bad as i first thought, lol. Maybe thats cos i just sold my carry cot :p

No its deffo a period I dont really do spotting

I wanna get married and go back to work for a while before being preg again, so I am getting the coil put in on Tuesday
I dont want any more scares

Anywho, any thing else happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"