The Ramblers

Glad your happy missy :) although i was looking forward to experiencing pregnancy again through you. I might have to get myself preggers now! :haha:

Albert and i have been napping on the sofa for ages :cloud9:

Dont do it Jo, lol! I would hate to be pregnant again! Didnt like it at all. No partying, lol. Mind you i dont party now, but i got Finn to enjoy now so i dont mind it. I am about to plan a good mega messy night out for me and old school friends though. Alot of them havent seen each other for ages, so though it was about time!

I really didnt want anymore after having sam, but i suddenyl now love the idea of having babies, lol. Wouldnt want another one for a little while as i really want to enjoy Finn while i can, but maybe once he is at playschool....Any of you know any good sperm doners, lol? Its weird cos i think i enjoy having children on my own more then the idea of having them with someone else. Maybe thats cos i now have 2 who i have brought up on my own, everything has been my decision and i may have slight control issues...Me...No never, lol! Id happily go for a sperm doner in future though, lol. Men piss me off, im to used to having my home to myself lol.

aww that sounds nice Jo, we have just come back from a walk

How did it go with the school about the reading Gem I meant to ask

Hope you have a nice time Susie, Rhys loves lights

yey! ive managed it! thanks for the web tip gem!
So here is megan in her first fluffy nappy!:happydance:

Attachments

• rsz_dsc00766.jpg
    rsz_dsc00766.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Aww thats cute Jess

Am I the only rambler not doing it

no i dont think susie is. Forgot to ask gem hows the ticker coming on or is it on the big to do pile?!

i got my new dryer today and its great!:happydance: no more cardboard towels for me lol. But the postie didnt show up with my nappies so not happy with him at all! Get him tomoz!

I thimk about the ticker most days, grr! Need to de in my room to do it asthats the pc with ps on. If finn is sleepin in there then i dont wanna wake him, and if he is awake there is nowhere to put him, lol. I shall het it sorted one day, lol. My daily to do list is rediculous, i dont know where it comes from most days, but there is always something new i want to achieve, lol.

What nappy is that jess? I need to get some cow print knuckers, lol/ Wanna make an avatar pic of me n finn bottoms up in cow pants lol.

You put the liner inside the nappy pocket don't you?? (the naughty baby ones)
I just want to make sure ive done it right! and do you use just one liner or both?

Im pretty sure you need 2 in each hun. And make sure they go right to the edge inside. Leg gape is apparently more important than fit round tummy. If there are any gaps at the legs, they will leak. They look so dinky on her compared to finn, lol.

I meant to say Jo sorry for phoning you in a panic

No probs hun... i'm here any time!

Hope you are all good. We won a fight with the council today over the land in front of our flat. Also saw FOB and his gf... text him to say she deserves to know and we've had quite a heated text exchange. He also claims to still have feelings for me but won't get back together now i've told him to tell his gf sooner rather than later. So i just said i have the occasional fantasy of us getting married and being a happy family but in reality i know it is just a fantasy. He didn't reply after that hahaha.

his gf definatly deserves to kmow about his cheating. Men!! (it just says it all!) lol. Glad you won with the council.

We had a great time!

Poppy loved looking at the lights, but after about an hour it rained so we had to put her rain cover on, and she wasn't amused! It was funny though as we walked along Blackpool promenade looking at the lights, but she seemed just as impressed by the streetlights/lamps in the carpark where we parked :haha:

We bought her a light-up, flashing colourful wand, and a light-up windmill that spins round and round. She finds them fascinating.... loads of colour, flashing lights and sparkles :D

Knackered now though; will definitly sleep tonight (If Poppy does...:winkwink:)

I meant to say Jo sorry for phoning you in a panic

No probs hun... i'm here any time!

Hope you are all good. We won a fight with the council today over the land in front of our flat. Also saw FOB and his gf... text him to say she deserves to know and we've had quite a heated text exchange. He also claims to still have feelings for me but won't get back together now i've told him to tell his gf sooner rather than later. So i just said i have the occasional fantasy of us getting married and being a happy family but in reality i know it is just a fantasy. He didn't reply after that hahaha.

As long as you don't get hurt Jo :hugs: I'm wary of giving an opinion on this matter, because I know it's easy for me to say "oh F*ck him" but you clearly still have feelings for him.... and I don't wanna give advice that you don't want to hear. I'm just gonna stay silent on this matter lol :blush:

Except that.. you deserve better anyway...

Ok Ill shush now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"