The Ramblers

Glad you had fun susie. Missed your pic jess, so cute!

I'm all for blunt advice susie. I know he's a waste of space, i know i deserve better, but there is just a part of me that thinks there is more to come for us yet. But i couldn't ever get back into anything with him unless he changed LOADS. Urgh.

Sorry i've been so self centred recently girls, it seems to have been one thing after another and this is my only place to vent x

Glad you had fun susie. Missed your pic jess, so cute!

I'm all for blunt advice susie. I know he's a waste of space, i know i deserve better, but there is just a part of me that thinks there is more to come for us yet. But i couldn't ever get back into anything with him unless he changed LOADS. Urgh.

Sorry i've been so self centred recently girls, it seems to have been one thing after another and this is my only place to vent x

:hugs: And we are here to listen (or read lol) x

I hope FOB is ok though, i'm worried now he has stopped texting. I know what he gets like when he is stressed like this. He drank a litre of JD in a day when he was stressed about us :(

Suppose i just have to back off now and text him in a week to see when he's seeing albert.

I hope FOB is ok though, i'm worried now he has stopped texting. I know what he gets like when he is stressed like this. He drank a litre of JD in a day when he was stressed about us :(

Suppose i just have to back off now and text him in a week to see when he's seeing albert.

Good idea...^^^

You already have one baby- you don't need two. He is a grown man and will be fine. Just give him space... if he needs you he will text you. You can't be around to check he is okay all the time; if anything- he should be looking after you, afterall you just had his baby and are looking after A 24/7. Men can be such pain in the arses... x

well im ready to pull my hair out megan has had me up since 11.45 and is now refusing to go back to sleep! Grrr! Glad you had fun susie! Megan loves looking at lights she lays there ages looking and smiling at our living room one! Lol

I've always been an insomniac. Makes for a grumpy jo in the morning though! Me and A did have a two hour nap on the sofa earlier though :)

I'm about to make myself microwave pizza. Yum.

how do you 2 not feel knackard when staying up this late!

:haha:

I'm going to bed in 5 mins :D

I don't usually stay up this late, maybe one day a week I will; but we got in late from Blackpool tonight so we are both wide awake (Myself and hubbie-Poppy is snoring away)..

But I won't be too tired tomorrow because I don't need that much sleep, Poppy will sleep until maybe 7am now, and even if I am tired, hubbie isnt back in work until Monday, so I can have a few naps throughout the day.

We actually have a lovely morning routine.. Poppy wakes at 6.30 ish.. has a bottle (then changed and winded), then gets into our bed, and we go back to sleep until about 9.30am :D It's great. She can sleep for hours in our bed. x

Susie, that's why albert is in with me. He sleeps so well! And i get cuddles :blush:

Susie, that's why albert is in with me. He sleeps so well! And i get cuddles :blush:

Awww... If it works, keep doing it. It's lovely to bond like that too and A obviosly loves it. They must feel so secure when snuggled up in bed with their mummies.

I love it when Poppy comes into our bed in the morning... I'd have her with us all night but it would just be too squished, even if we do have a kingsize bed. When hubbie is working away sometimes throughout the winter, I'm gonna love having Poppy in bed with me more x

Morning guys, why was I wanting a period it really hurts lol

Rhys has got a new sound mamamamamam over and over again haha think he is gonna be a chatterbox

Glad you had a nice time Susie
Dont worry bout venting Jo thats what we are here for

Im off to baby massage today

morning all!

megan has learnt to blow bubbles! she ends up in a right mess! she thinks its hilarious!!:dohh:

Ooh Fin came out with mumumum yesterday, but by the time i noticed the noise he was done with it, lol. No mumum since. Mind you he did sound angry while he was doin it.

I want a good mornin bacon sandwich :(

We are supposed to start swimming class today. Missed last week due to our holiday, and i dont want to take him today cos of his cold. He is alot better, but i dont want to risk making him any worse. I spoke to the lady at the pool to see if i could change sessions and start the next lot just after christmas as ive paid and we are missing the first 2 weeks, but she just said oh, lots of babies come when they have the sniffles. Grrr!

Let us know how baby massahe goes. Sounds good to me x

Lol, well done megan :D Time to keep bibs firmly strapped to her, lol.

o dear just had a phone call the lady is ill so its starting next week

I gave Rhys some baby rice yesterday but I dont like weaning its to stressful, and baby rice just makes the milk thicker so why is it called solids

Aww thats a shame hun.

We have flips, lol! Think i chose the wrong colour though. They look girlier than i thought they would. They are pretty teeny though :D

WHat are you finding stressful about the weaning missy? Im really looking forwards to it, lol. But no doubt when it comes to actually doing it it wont be so much fun x

Afternoon all!

I'm having a lazy day... all three of us (Myself, Hubbie and Poppy) stayed in bed until almost midday. It was great.. we all just snuggled up :cloud9:

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Morning guys, why was I wanting a period it really hurts lol

Rhys has got a new sound mamamamamam over and over again haha think he is gonna be a chatterbox

Glad you had a nice time Susie
Dont worry bout venting Jo thats what we are here for

Im off to baby massage today

Missy have you tried taking an Oil of Evening Primrose supplement? I find it really helps, not only to relieve cramping but with other period/PMS related troubles. :shrug: And it's good for your skin too. :D

Hehe susie, i love those days!

Missy, try feminax, only thing that helped me when i had horrific periods!

Yes I do take EPO Susie , I think it helped me get pregnant

Gem, I would love to give Rhys something tasty, its all so bland and he makes faces like he doesnt like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->