The Really Useful TCM Thread

Hi girls, just thought I'd update that AF arrived! On to cycle# 19 of ttc and # 2 on clomid. Ho hum such is life. Oh well I'll just keep plodding along. Still taking herbs but not doing the accu as much. Hoping clomid works some magic for me this month.

Laumatt, 35 weeks is fantastic! Make sure you update with any news in here!

Fitzy, I completely understand needing a break. The clomid makes me so moody and depressed. I think we will try two more cycles on clomid and then it's IVF here we come! Very scary thought.

Thinking I should try DHEA too. Can't hurt right?

Day dream - sorry the witch showed up - good luck with the next cycle of cloimd (im on my 4th - take last pill tonight).

With regards to the DHEA - i was reading about it on another thread and its actually a male hormone - people were getting it mixed up with DHA too which is an omega 3 Oil. Think if you take too much DHEA it can have a negative effect so think DR needs to do a blood test first to see what your levels are and if DHEA could help you.

Laumatt which one did you take - DHEA or DHA? I must get my zita west book out now for a read.

I'll forward the DHEA thread link for you all to read.

here it is

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/409697-dhea.html

my fs told me he didn't know how much it would help but wouldn't do any harm so go ahead and take it- didn't advise on dosage so i think i wil take 75mg daily going to order it today-excited to at least be doing something pro active x

reba - just popping in to say good luck with this round of clomid.

Daydream- sorry to hear af turned up- best of luck for this new cycle.

Love and babydust to everyone xx

Ahhh... Reba I think your right. I do apologise. I got it wrong it was DHA, I just went and checked as still taking it. Sorry!!!!

I still check here regularly, Im willing you all along. I know it will happen.

Of course I will keep you all updated on what happens here. At the mo, the little guy isnt growing too well, might make 6lbs at 40wks. Bless. As long as he keeps growing they'll leave me be but if he shows signs of stopping he's coming out!! Eek... really want it to go naturally, but of course what ever is best for him.

Hey Lulu - thanks for that - I really hope it works too. I got a CBFM last week so Ive been tracking all week and I got a high yesterday and today (CD9 & 10) so another few highs then my peak I hope - hope it works. Otherwise alot of money down the drain!

Laummatt - yeah just thought I'd check if it was DHEA or DHA - i must get some DHA i think. And hope your little guy is doing well and continues to grow - fingers crossed everything goes well (and naturally) for you. :thumbup:

Glitter - good luck - hope it works for you! :hugs:

Reba, just wanted to let you know I used a CBFM and loved it, both on medicated cycles, and plain old natural ones. Really helped me to learn so much about my body. I got to the point where I didn't even need the monitor anymore, I could tell a high from a peak at first glance. If you have any questions, just let me know, I really can't say enough positive things about those things.

thanks Bernina - 3 highs on it so far so hopefully the peaks will be coming soon too - currently CD11.

I'd love if I got my BFP 1st time using it - but not holding my breath!

Hi Reba – just want to join in Bernina’s praises for CBFM too. I bought it a bit reluctantly as I always knew from previous cycles when I ovulated from my cheapy OPKS, ov pains and ewcm so I wasn’t expecting much. However, I got my BFP the first month I used it. The great thing is you can BD on the highs as well as peaks and as we know its important to BD before ov – so I found myself not stressing so much. We BD every other day on the highs and both peak days. I got my first high on CD9 but didn’t get my peak until CD16. I think it can take a while to get used to your body. Anyway it worked for me and I really hope it does for you too. Sending lots of babydust. xx

PS - I also started taking DHA the month I got my BFP. If I'm right the pregnacare plus has the normal tablets plus a high dose of Omega 3 (which is DHA....) - this is what I took the month I got my BFP x

thanks Lulu - i really appreciate that. Ive had a high CD9,10 & 11 so hoping the peaks are close.

I need to get some serious :sex: in these next few days as havent done anything since Fri night - attempted it this am as DH is off work and just as he was about to :spermy: he accidentially pulled out and tried to get back in but failed and wasted the whole load..... I wasn't a happy camper!!! But Im over it now :wacko: (hope that wasnt TMI...... :haha: )

thanks Lulu - i really appreciate that. Ive had a high CD9,10 & 11 so hoping the peaks are close.

I need to get some serious :sex: in these next few days as havent done anything since Fri night - attempted it this am as DH is off work and just as he was about to :spermy: he accidentially pulled out and tried to get back in but failed and wasted the whole load..... I wasn't a happy camper!!! But Im over it now :wacko: (hope that wasnt TMI...... :haha: )

Oh how annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nope: All that effort wasted! I would have been very :growlmad: Bless him though I bet your DH was gutted too. Definitely get some serious BD in - luckily you have still have lots of time as you havent hit your peak yet. Good luck with it!!!! xxxx

hi everyone--1st month of acc didnt work..so now im down to going once a month....thinking of starting soy isoflavones... hope u all are well..xx

Brillbride - sorry it didnt work - give it time - you might be one of the lucky ones. :hugs:

thanks reba--good luck this month yourself.... hope clomid works:)xx

Well its officialy people - im pregnant. I got my :bfp: (x4) yesterday - im over the moon but totally shocked too - a long 3yrs wait.

Hope its a sticky one. !

OHMYGOD Reba!! I am absolutely thrilled for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO HOO! You really deserve this after such a long wait. Sending you lots of sticky and healthy dust. Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months. Your news has really made my day.

So was that the first month using the CBFM?????!!! It worked for me too – if only we’d bought them sooner!!

Lots of love – stay in touch over the next 9 months xxxx

OHMYGOD Reba!! I am absolutely thrilled for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO HOO! You really deserve this after such a long wait. Sending you lots of sticky and healthy dust. Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months. Your news has really made my day.

So was that the first month using the CBFM?????!!! It worked for me too – if only we’d bought them sooner!!

Lots of love – stay in touch over the next 9 months xxxx

Thanks Lulu - yeah 1st month of the CBFM and 4th month of clomid - who knows what did the trick - ordered another batch of pee sticks last week too and some preseed (£27 worth) so need to figure out how to sell that on ebay as the money would be handy for christmas.

Im still in stock - dont really believe its me that this is happening too. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->