The Really Useful TCM Thread

OHMYGOD Reba!! I am absolutely thrilled for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO HOO! You really deserve this after such a long wait. Sending you lots of sticky and healthy dust. Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months. Your news has really made my day.

So was that the first month using the CBFM?????!!! It worked for me too – if only we’d bought them sooner!!

Lots of love – stay in touch over the next 9 months xxxx

Thanks Lulu - yeah 1st month of the CBFM and 4th month of clomid - who knows what did the trick - ordered another batch of pee sticks last week too and some preseed (£27 worth) so need to figure out how to sell that on ebay as the money would be handy for christmas.

Im still in stock - dont really believe its me that this is happening too. :happydance:

I still feel in shock now about my bfp over 3 months later! :happydance: I think us ladies who take a while to conceive appreciate it all the more. What a wonderful early xmas pressie. I've still got about 3 boxes of CBFM pee sticks too which I really ought to try and sell.

What wonderful news. I was in a bit of sad mood today and your news has really lifted me right up.

Woo hoo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs:x

Ah Im glad ive lifted your spirits - ive lifted my own but Im afraid to get too over the moon - its early days. But please god all will go well.

Yeah you'll def need to get those CBFM sticks sold - it will be money for a few baby grows!!!!!

Congrats Reba, that is THE BEST news I have heard all day (all week actually!!) So so so very happy for you. So are you going to start a pregnancy journal? If so I will definitely be a stalker. You must be over the moon!!

I am so happy!!!

OMG REBA!!!! so excited---massive massive congrats to you....YESSS!!

so now---any tips?? was that your 1st cycle on clomid??xxx

Congrats Reba, that is THE BEST news I have heard all day (all week actually!!) So so so very happy for you. So are you going to start a pregnancy journal? If so I will definitely be a stalker. You must be over the moon!!

I am so happy!!!

Thanks Bernina - im over the moon but still scared too - keep getting periody feeling in my tummy and scared when I go to loo expecting AF to be there.

I have a scan on 19th Dec (7 week scan) so hope they can see a heartbeat and all is looking ok as we will prob have to tell the family at christmas (cos they will know somethings up if I'm Tee total all day).

No pregnany journal started yet - think Im afraid to start one.....

Reba
don't worry I had cramps really bad with my BFP but the midwife told me it is completely natural- apparently its your womb folding over the little bean to protect it- a lovely image I thought!! so delighted for you xx

thanks for that Glitter - you cant help but worry.

Hope your well :hugs:

Reba - like glitter said I also had really bad af cramps for about 4-5 days after my bfp. I also had a tiny bit of spotting on the day I got my bfp. Naturally you will worry but be assured it is normal. I was on knicker watch for weeks expecting af but she never showed up. I did try to get lots of rest and take it easy while I had the cramps to give little bean every chance of snuggling in properly xxx

I didn't start a proper journal until 2nd tri, so I totally understand.

I had period pains probably for a month after my BFP and also had continual spotting up until around 8 or 9 weeks. It was awful, but turns out because I was on fertility meds my lining had built up so thick that baby was basically dislodging some of it and causing it to shed and show up as spotting. Was a very scary time, although dr was not worried about it.

I'll stalk you in your ttc journal until it turns into a proper preg journal :)

OMG!!! YAAAY REBA!!! That really made my day, I've been down in the dumps, af showed for me on my second clomid cycle a couple days ago.

That has just given me so much hope to read your news and I want to wish you the best possible pregnancy ever! You have waited long enough. :happydance:

afm, I go see a FS at an IVF clinic on Tuesday where we will discuss possibility of IUI or even IVF.

OMG!!! YAAAY REBA!!! That really made my day, I've been down in the dumps, af showed for me on my second clomid cycle a couple days ago.

That has just given me so much hope to read your news and I want to wish you the best possible pregnancy ever! You have waited long enough. :happydance:

afm, I go see a FS at an IVF clinic on Tuesday where we will discuss possibility of IUI or even IVF.

Thanks DayDream - its so disheartening getting AF every month especially on clomid - another few rounds could do the trick for you like it did for me.

Good luck at your FS appointment :thumbup:

Reba!!! Massive congratulations!! I am so so pleased for you.. Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Just wanted to pop on and announce the birth of my beautiful TCM baby boy!!
He was born yesterday 5/12/10 9:10pm weighing in at 6lb 12oz.
Labour was very quick, only 1hr 15mins long.. and painful really bad, but totally worth every second!
Good luck the ladies still trying, you all manged to save my sanity in those crazy ttc days. Thank you x x x

Huge congrats Laummatt...delighted to hear the little man has arrived safe and well!!

Reba!!! Massive congratulations!! I am so so pleased for you.. Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Labour was very quick, only 1hr 15mins long.. and painful really bad, but totally worth every second!
Good luck the ladies still trying, you all manged to save my sanity in those crazy ttc days. Thank you x x x

Ah congrats to you too - great news, Nice healthy weight - and very quick labour!!!

congrats! the best xmas pressie ever xxx

Hi girls--resurrecting this thread...
was attending accupuncture once a month before ov and now that im (just) pregnant i dont know whether to continue or not? having had 2MCs it might be a good idea
what does anyone else think? thanks

Congratulations brillbride!!! :happydance: Was excited to see a new post in this thread and so very happy that it's BFP news!!!

I was honestly afraid to continue with acupuncture after my BFP so decided against it. The practitioner I had been seeing was very nice and explained it can reduce the miscarriage risk (which I truly believe it probably can) but fear set in after my 2 mc's and I opted to not have any further treatment. I also stopped doing my yoga class, which again probably made no sense as it's so healthy for you and baby, but the fear set in again and I was also getting lazy.

That's just my exeprience and what I felt most comfortable with. Definitely think over your options and do what your gut is telling you. Even this early on, the mommy instincts to protect litle one are already going strong.

I'm going to pop over and subscribe to your TTC journal. Hope to see it turn into a real pregnancy journal soon (of course it took me until 2nd tri to get up the nerve to start one!)

Congratulations brillbride!!! :happydance: Was excited to see a new post in this thread and so very happy that it's BFP news!!!

I was honestly afraid to continue with acupuncture after my BFP so decided against it. The practitioner I had been seeing was very nice and explained it can reduce the miscarriage risk (which I truly believe it probably can) but fear set in after my 2 mc's and I opted to not have any further treatment. I also stopped doing my yoga class, which again probably made no sense as it's so healthy for you and baby, but the fear set in again and I was also getting lazy.

That's just my exeprience and what I felt most comfortable with. Definitely think over your options and do what your gut is telling you. Even this early on, the mommy instincts to protect litle one are already going strong.

I'm going to pop over and subscribe to your TTC journal. Hope to see it turn into a real pregnancy journal soon (of course it took me until 2nd tri to get up the nerve to start one!)

Hi Bernina--thanks so much for reply.....I really dont think I will continue with it either now. It is quite a journey for me to travel and get it and that mightn't be so good on me. I think the accupucture helped my DH more than me, we were both going.
We both have alot in common having had 2 MC's so you will be an inspiration for me. Won't be long for you now...and a wee girl ..how cute:happydance:
I'm just trying to "lie up" as much as possible (and loving that:happydance:). Taking it real easy. Taking baby aspirin and progesterone cream. All MC tests came back clear but I'm just taking these because I feel I want to do something.
Anyhow I'm going to go and stalk you back:hugs:

Hi girls, it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread and a lot has been going on. We have discovered that most of our problem lies with MFI! Dh had more tests that show extremely low counts and very bad morph. Count was 4 million and morph was 2%. Soooo we are doing IVF with ICSI next month.

Pretty scared about it all and the money is a huge stress but it seems as though it's our only option. Dh has been seeing the accupuncturist but I'm sick of waiting for the "what if" it works. So I will keep up my accu throughout the IVF and hopefully we can be one of the lucky few that it works first time for!

Hope everyone is travelling along nicely with their pregnancies!

Hi daydream. I'm sorry you're having to deal with MFI, but am so glad that you at least have identified that it's an issue, nothing you can do when you don't know and sounds like you've got a great plan in place with this next cycle.

Keeping everything crossed for you hun!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->