The Really Useful TCM Thread

Congratulations Turtle! I definitely see a line too! Have you tested again today?

Thanks Jen and Chic! I'm on edge. Not very reassured at all with my faint lines. I did post new pics in my thread, but they are no better than yesterdays. TCM is amazing. I wouldn't have gotten this far without it. Even if I'm not preggy, I will at least have hope for the next cycles. Good stuff girls. Good stuff.

Well from my experience a faint line is still a positive! Are there any chemists or drugstores near you? If so go by one of the clearblue digital tests, I got 1-2 weeks pregnant on mine when I was getting superfaint lines on everything else...literally they looked like shadows of lines! Good luck and let us know how you get on! xoxo

Thanks Jen and Chic! I'm on edge. Not very reassured at all with my faint lines. I did post new pics in my thread, but they are no better than yesterdays. TCM is amazing. I wouldn't have gotten this far without it. Even if I'm not preggy, I will at least have hope for the next cycles. Good stuff girls. Good stuff.

hows it going hun, have you had a strong positive yet, keeping my fx for you.
xxxx

I have been doing tcm for about 5 months now. I definitly am a believer. My doctor doesn't think I need any herbs except raspberry leaf and some added vit to my regular ones.

Turtle that is great, FX this is your month! Oh and I think you can post pics, you just can't start a new thread.

Hey girls!

I had another appointment with the acupuncturist this weekend and she was excited because I had a "slippery pulse". She said that it can be the pulse in early pregnancy but it can also be other things. She said that either way, it's a positive thing because my pulse has been very wiry since I started and this is the first time that it's been slippery, which indicates that the blood is moving around better.

In other news, I have had a temp drop and spotting today, so that sucks. I'm praying that it's just implantation. If it's not and it really is my period coming on, I somehow dropped from a 14 day LP to a 10 day LP. That doesn't make that much sense.

Hi girls.

I wish my acu'ist wasn't out of the country. I so SO need a treatment and her advice. I've emailed her and she asked me to retest yesterday, but I haven't. I explained I'm stressed and she said I'm fine just waiting till Friday if that's what I want to do. Just keep taking care of myself. So I don't have any updates other than I'm starting to feel very ill most of the day. Could be bub, could be stress. I had a bad temp on Saturday which dropped my crosshairs, so I just discarded it. My temps are above my cover line since then. I'm really not supposed to read into my temps after a +, but it gives me some sense of security. :shrug:

Yay Chic! I really hope this is your month. The signs sound great and most acu'ists can tell you before you even take a test. Fx for you babe!

That sounds super promising Chic! I agree with turbo turtle...your tcm doctor can tell if you're pregnant from just your pulse...keeping everything crossed for you! xox

I'm just back from today's acu appt. I told her I still hadn't O'd yet and she said that being sick probably interrupted my system and she would "make something happen". She did a few things differently this time. Instead of 2 sets of needles in my legs, I got three and instead of 2 sets in my abdomen and 1 in my legs getting hooked up to the stim machine, I got 1 in my abdomen and 2 in my legs.

I slept so deeply that I didn't even hear the music the stim machine plays when my session is over. Before falling asleep, I heard the patient in the room next door let out a really loud snore that made me chuckle. I thought "Wow! They're really out!!" Little did I know, I'd be sleeping just as hard in a few minutes!

I do think she must've done something because I've already got more EWCM now than I did at 9:30 when I went in. I wonder if I'll get O pains like I did the first time she "triggered my O".

If you girls happen to read this before the day is over, I'd certainly appreciate you sending up an extra prayer or two for me. It'd be so wonderful if God decides to smile down on me today and let me actually conceive on my birthday! I'd never ask for another birthday present... EVER!

Happy birthday Coley! Glad you had a productive acu appt and lots of baby dust to you!

Well the slippery pulse was not an early pregnancy pulse for me. Back to CD1. Pretty devastated today...

So sorry Chic :hugs: Stay positive! Now u know your blood is circulating better and you get a new chance in a few weeks. I think I may be one day behind u. I'm spotting a little now too. We'll see!

Sorry 'bout the witch showin' up. :(

I just went from 0 dpo to 7 dpo this morning with dotted CH's due to fertile CM after O. Whatever!! :dohh: LOL!

This cycle can literally do whatever it wants at this point, I'm not bothered. I'd accepted that it was a bust, so I've already moved on, ya know? Glad to know I've O'd though... just because... well, it's always good to O! At least I won't spend the next week wondering about symptoms. It'd have to be a freakin' miracle for this cycle to be it! :haha:

i hope you don't mind me posting in here, i've just started having acupuncture a few weeks ago, think i've had about 6 sessions now. We've been ttc for 4 years now, i've had one mc after my first ivf, but now my fsh is too high for me to have another round :cry: So anyway i'm hoping my acupuncturist can help me get my fsh down, she's said to take agnus castus for a few months to see if that helps too. She has managed to lengthen my LP by a day, its always been 12 days, but my last two cycles i've had 13 days. I'm putting a lot of faith in this because i'm basically at a loss now as to what to do

sorry if i've rambled

:dust: to all

Hi MrsSunshine!

Acu is wonderful. Follow everything your acupuncturist advises. Its really good for settling your hormones. Very sorry for your loss. Hopefully you'll get your forever baby here soon!

Coley, you are just like me. FF likes to throw in crazy little lines whenever it wants. I've apparently ovulated, but Idek. I'm ready for a new cycle.

Welcome MrsSunshine!! :) The more the merrier... it can get a bit quiet around here, so new faces always make me smile!! :D

Turbo - Gotta love FF, eh? As if TTC weren't full of enough head scratching moments on it's own!! :haha: Hope you did O!!

Hey girls sorry I've been MIA the past two weeks. Well my news, my baby girl Juno was born on Sunday 18th September at 10.16pm delivered via emergency c section weighing 2lbs 4 oz and 13 1/2 weeks premature. Obviously been a state of shock the past couple of weeks. Went to hospital on the 13th September with some slight staining and it turned out I was actually in pre term labour, 3 cm dilated and bulging membranes. Stayed in hospital until Sunday on bed rest and to give steroids to mature Juno's lungs but unfortunately they couldn't delay labour so she made an appearance last Sunday, I was only 26 plus 3 days according to my dates. She's in neo natal intensive care and is stable but obviously very, very tiny and its still early days yet. I'm just hoping and praying she continues to do well. xox

Wow Jen! I'm very sorry you had to go through that n lil baby Juno is early. But I'm so happy your are both doing good right now. I pray your little girl stays strong and you can bring her home soon. Thinking of u both!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->