The Really Useful TCM Thread

It was the most pain I've felt to date. I'd never wish it on anyone. I should get them some time this week. I heard the doc say "week", but I don't know if she said in a week or this week. I was pretty delirious.

Oh man! I'm so sorry sweetie... That's how I felt for my HSG... I don't EVER want another one of those... EVER! DH was in the waiting room and I can only imagine what he or anyone else sitting out there must've been thinking because the cries coming out of me were awful!!

The things we put ourselves through, eh?

I hope you're able to get some rest and feel better soon. I'll be keeing my fx for good results to come in soon so you won't have to spend too much time wondering. :friends:

So sorry your hsg was painful hun. I have a feeling that's going to be the next thing for me. I wish they'd just be honest and tell me its going to hurt like hell and that way I can take a pain killer instead of messing with Advil. It gets so frustrating when people are accidentally knocked up and here we are going through painful test after another. I hope everything comes back ok also. Not that I'd live life any different. I refuse to live in a docs office. Thanks hun. I'm trying to stay positive.

I seem to be the oddball with the painful HSG. Most of the girls I know who had one said it was a breeze... so I'll keep everything crossed that you're one of those girls!

I hear ya on those tests! I think of all these people who get knocked up without really trying and then I think of every painful and invasive procedure I've had to put myself through...? It's frustrating, but like you, I'll do what I've gotta do. The reward will be so much sweeter for us! :)

Coley how many dpo are you? That is a great sign that your temp is up again...is it triphasic in your chart? I'm thinking those are all incredibly positive symptoms! Turboturtle I hope the results come back ok for you! xo

I'm 13dpo today... My LP is generally no longer than that. I've had a few flukes, but generally 12-13 days.

I never got the triphasic message, because my temp at 5dpo (98.39) was five one-hundredths of a degree too high. If it had been 98.34 or lower, it would be triphasic.

Can you tell I've had time on my hands? :haha:

Coley, I don't wanna get your hopes up, but you look like you had an implantation dip. Hun your chart looks awesome. Fx babe!! How exiting!

I'm in agreement with Turbo..chart looks AMAZING and crazy , vivid dreams is defo one of my preggo symptoms..hell I'm still having crazy dreams a month later!! Keeping everything crossed for you.

Turbo, hope the cervical biopsy results come back clear. Ths things we do but if it brings us our little ones we'll put up with anything :hugs:

I'm out. :cry:

I'm so thoroughly fucking annoyed. Nothing means anything anymore. The gas, the vomiting, the cramps, the dreams... even my temps. Nothing means a fucking thing.

Why do I even try? Sorry for the pity party... but after 2 1/2 years of this... I really don't know how much more my spirit can take.

So sorry Coley :hugs: I know its hard. Its an emotional roller coaster and definitely takes a toll on you. Its totally understandable if you want to take a break. Sometimes that's all most people need to get preggy. Our bodies know our stress and if it senses that, its probably not going to help us much in getting pregnant. :hugs: I feel you hun. Try to keep a positive mental attitude.

Really sorry Coley:hugs:

For what it's worth I think maybe taking a step back from temping, looking for ovulation signs etc. might be a good idea. I would continue with acu and TCM but just relax up for a few months and just DTD whenever you feel like it. I didn't even have regular cycle when I got pregnant. Was just doing my acu, taking my herbs and we obviously struck it lucky and happened to BD around ovulation..I reckon it was around CD41 that I ovulated though! Not easy to do but a little break might do you a power of good hun :hugs:

Relaxed & positive attitude has returned in abundance!!! :^)

Come to find out... the reason I had no cramps yesterday was because she hadn't started yet! When I checked CP in the morning and saw red I just figured... but I did nothing but spot all day. She didn't start fully until around 1am while sitting in the ER waiting room with DH. So I had a 14 day LP! WOO HOO!

Had acupuncture this morning which was lovely! I've been told to take the next 2 days off from my herbs and re-start on CD 3 (herbal Clomid?). Thinking about doing SMEP this cycle to avoid any "timing" issues!

So... Yay! I won't be jumping off any bridges any time soon!! :^)

Good girl! So what herbs are you on now? Sorry you had to be in the ER. Hope all is well.

I have my last acu appt this Saturday for the month of September. I hope I live. Lol!

I'm delighted the positive attitude is back! I found acupuncture worked wonders for keeping the pma...hell I would have got it twice a week if I could have afforded it! Every cycle is moving forwards and improving your system...I was always told by my practitioner that it can take 6 months to 1 year for it to work but the speed it works varies so much and typically anyone she treated fell pregnant within 3 cycles. How long have you been getting acu for now? xo

I totally agree w you Jen. Acu has this awesome way of making the sun shine brighter no matter what mood I'm in. It seems acu focuses on relaxing our bodies into a calm rhythm and I have no doubt that the calm is what helps us get pregnant. So I'm focusing on just getting healthy and helping my body do what its meant to do. All this stressing on ttc is definitely messing up my qi!

Hi girls! Check my chart! Ff says I ovulated. All by myself no drugs. Yay! Not sure if i trust it yet, but i had close to pos opks on cd 47 so i think my body tried once then and then again cd53. I really think acu along w diet and excersize is working for me. I don't think we bd'd in time, but close enough if my babe has super sperm. I'm so excited! How is everyone? Tcm thread has been quiet. Cautiously 6dpo for me!

Hey everyone! I am sorry I haven't been around - we were on vacation last week! I need to catch up on the thread a little, but I wanted to let you all know I'm back and reading! I saw my acupuncturist on CD1 and CD11 and I got the pre-ovulation treatment this last time. I'd started getting "highs" on the monitor that morning, which was 4 days earlier than last month! I'd also noticed some watery CM so they think that my ovulation date is moving forward! Of course, I got another high this morning and was hoping for a peak (day 14) which would have been lovely! Maybe tomorrow I will get a peak. I've been feeling very "in the mood" the last few days so I know it's around the corner! DH and I have a boat cruise tonight around the city so that will be great! I can't wait!

DS is turning 3 on Thursday so I'm swamped planning his birthday party! It will all be worth it when it's done, but it's a lot of work getting there! We have about 35 people coming to our house so it will be a busy day! Plus, he starts soccer on SAturday morning so we have been getting everything for that. Then he also is moving to the preschool room at his daycare and so I'm getting presents ready for each of his current teachers. It's a busy week to say the least! I hope everyone is doing great!

Turboturtle - Congratulations on Ovulating on your own! I'm glad to hear that the exercising is treating you well!

Coley - I'm sorry that the witch got you, but yay for a longer LP!

Hi again girls!

Where is everyone??

Chic - hope you had a great vacation. Glad to see you back. Wish your son a happy birthday for us! Fx for your positive soon. It sounds very close!

So, my temp was high again today and I'm feeling more and more confident I really did ovulate. On cloud 9 right now. I'm never sure about my cm or cp so they worry me when adding to my chart, but now even if I remove the ambiguities ff keeps my ovulation date the same just based on temps. The other signs are just for reassurance. I'm gonna try and get in this week to see if they'll do a progesterone test to make sure. I also wanna see if my diet has helped my cysts shrink any. I won't get acu until the end of Sept when Dr. Nguyen gets back so I'm all on my own this cycle. I do have a major dip on my chart post Ovulation and I read that's because I have low progesterone so I'll have to work on that next cycle. Now I'm just feeling out my luteal phase. Good stuff girls!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA... we were hunkering down for Hurricane Irene over the weekend, so I didn't do much surfing.

This is my 3rd month of TCM... I'm only on CD 6, so there's not much going on really. My temps are really calm with minor fluctuations (chart is in my ticker), so I'm hoping it's a good sign that things are nice and stable.

My Dr. has basically created 2 herb blends for me, one for Pre-O and one for Post-O. It's got all sorts like astragalus, dong quai, etc in it. I'm not sure what every single herb is... I know I looked them up before, but I can't remember what they all are right now.

I'm hoping to do the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle... I'm often worried about our timing and am hopeful this plan will take care of that. I've gotta restock my OPK stash in the next few days. Definitely gonna use Preseed again and I'm going to try my best to use Robitussin to help with my CM again. I used it forever ago, when we first started TTC and it worked fantastic. My EWCM hasn't been as abundant as it was back then, so I'm thinking it's time to put that back into the rotation.

Next acupuncture session is on Thursday morning, so I'll have at least 2 Pre-O sessions... probably 3 if I'm being honest. I've O'd on CD 16 & CD 17 the past 2 months, so as much as I'd LOVE to O before my appt. on CD 15, that's probably not gonna happen.

More than anything, I just hope this is my lucky cycle. I throw a Black Friday party (Day after Thanksgiving) every year for all of my friends and I'd really really really like to be pg by then because my "friend" is due in Feb, and it'd be so great to be bakin' up my own little bun so I have something to be "Thankful" for. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->