The Really Useful TCM Thread

And just that fast... a smack to the face.

Right after I post about how nice and stable my temps are, I wake up to a fever of 101.87! The first words out of my mouth this morning were "Fuck me!"

Last cycle DH tears a muscle in his back:dohh:, this cycle I'm slowly frying my eggs!:hissy:

I'm only on CD 7 today, so I'm really hoping this is just a 48 hr bug and that it's early enough that my eggs will still be okay.

Hello girls

I haven't been on here for ages, so thought I'd pop by. Haven't managed to catch up on all the news but couldn't stop by without saying congrats to Fitzy!!! Im so so pls'd for you!! Jen I'm glad your pregnancy is going well too.
Hi to all the new posters here (I'm an 'oldie') but thinking of coming back more as there is talk of maybe one more but periods are still not here so who knows how long they will take to return.... Will get back to catching up, stay positive just look back at all the early posts to see how many of us got pregnant with TCM, it will happen!!

Aw Laummatt congrats on baby no 2! That is such a cute avatar! DH and I decided not to bother waiting too long between babies either given the whole ttc fiasco the first time round! Even at that though I still needed some acupuncture and herbs to get another bun in the oven! Coley I don't think your eggs will fry btw! It may throw things out slightly this month but hopefully the acupuncture and herbs will speed up getting everything back on track! Turboturtle that is brilliant you've ovulated!! So delighted for you, here's hoping you've done enough to get a bfp this month!!! Keeping everything crossed for you girls and as Laummatt pointed out, we're all "oldies" so to speak and it really, really does work in getting those bfp's!! xoxo

Hi Laummatt! Welcome back. Congrats on your LO! Its awesome knowing all you girls are preggy or have had babies with TCM. Truly gives me hope.

Thanks Jen! The crosshairs on my chart were such a surprise. I keep waiting for my temps to fall and it was all a fluke, but nope, not yet. I really credit my TCM doc. She's amazing! I'm thankful for ovulating, but I'd be even more ecstatic if I got a bfp.

I just find it amazing how well tcm works for everyone, its less invasive than western medicine and the herbs tend to be gentle and I love how it gets the whole body working in sync! I have to say if I could afford it I would just get acu and herbs on a weekly basis as I've never felt better than when I was getting it done! xo

Temp was super low this morning (96.68) so I'm thinkin' my fever has broken. Maybe I actually got my wish for a 48 hr bug. Head still feels a bit tender, but other than that... I'm feeling pretty good.

Had to reschedule yesterday's acu appt though, which was a bummer. My Dr. told me not to take my herbs while I had the fever... not sure why, but I was in no condition to ask questions. So my next appt. will be on Tuesday morning. I've heard girls say their O has been delayed by the amount of days they were feverish... hopefully my Dr. will keep that from happening.

I don't think 2 days of fever will have ruined my eggs though... so I think I've still got as good a shot at this cycle as any.

Good stuff Coley! Glad to hear you're on the mend but total crap about having to cancel the appointment! I think it could poss delay ovulation slightly but keeping everything crossed it won't make that big a difference! XOX

Hi Ladies! :hi:
do you mind if i join you all?
i'm Kerry, bit about me
i'm 27, married, ttc no:1 for 6 years. diagnosed unexplained infertility when i was 22, tried iui which failed.
2009 fell pregnant naturally =D> but m/c at 7wks. fell pregnant again in 2011 after having acupunture for 6 weeks, but that was ectoptic whch ruptured at 8/9 weeks.
i've been back seeing my acupunturist the last month and he's just started me on some herbs.
i'm not entirely sure whats in them :haha: but i have to make it up like a tea, its a brown powder which has to be dissolved in hot water, which i have to drink 20mins after breakfast and evening meal. its a bit stinky and doesn't taste particularly nice, but i trust my acuptunturist and his suggestions.
:dust::dust::dust:
i'd love to hear some success stories with tcm.

xxx:hugs:

Welcome Hispirits! That stuff sounds like what I was taking. Does it come in a white bag? I had to take that and pills but it worked... was pregnant after 6 weeks the first time and 3 weeks the second time. I'm a total tcm convert now! xo

Welcome Hispirits! That stuff sounds like what I was taking. Does it come in a white bag? I had to take that and pills but it worked... was pregnant after 6 weeks the first time and 3 weeks the second time. I'm a total tcm convert now! xo

Oh wow that's amazing!! I hope it works for me, and I hope I get to carry fullterm. My tcm dr/acupuncturist made it himself, (I think) I usually see him at my gp surgery, but for the herbs I went for a concoltation at his regular premises. It was quite bizarre, he took my pulse for quite some time, both sides, and the started tapping and proding my tummy, listening to the sounds it made. I had to try hard bit to get the giggles! Lol after the consultation, he sent me the concoction in the post, it came in a tub/pot. I've been taking it for 4 days now. My next appointment is Wednesday.
Thanks for giving me hope! Xx

Welcome Hispirits. TCM is amazing stuff. I have full confidence in it. I've finally ovulated after not having periods for years. I'm excited and I'm sure it will help you.

thanks turbo!
i'm not sure if you ladies would be interested, but i just brought a lovely fertility bracelette from ebay.
the lady that makes them is really lovely!
she makes each one unique to suit your specific problems. here's a link to here website
www.bbutterfly.co.uk
and heres a link to here ebay, this is the one i brought.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bespoke-...822943?pt=Loose_Gemstones&hash=item415d19721f

well worth it i think, she was really quick to get in touch and ask me for my info, when i replied with my senario she sent me back a lovely heart felt message saying she had trouble ttc and what she was got to put on my fertility bracelette for me.

very nice lady!!
:happydance:

Hi Chicky. I've already tested. BFN. lol. I'm not worried though. I didn't expect much from this cycle. Ovulating was a huge success for me. Now I'm just waiting for AF since my temps dropped. I want a baseline for my lp and so far I'm 14dpo so my luteal is at least 14 days which makes me happy. How you doing in your tww?

Good! I'm feeling hopful for this cycle, but cautiously so. I'm glad to be in the 2ww and I ovulated on my son's birthday! Would be funny to conceive #2 on that day! Other than that, no symptom spotting for me this month! Hopefully...

I'm so glad to hear that you have a nice long LP! That's wonderful! Hopefully you can bump up your O date a little earlier! I know TCM has moved my O date up a day each cycle (from 19-18-17)!

Yeah, I'm hoping I'll start to have normal cycles now. This one has been a doozy. TCM has cured so much for me, not just TTC stuff. All around a better person health-wise. Congrats on your O! Fx you caught your eggy!

Well girls, I have a thread in the test section if you wanna peak at pics. Not sure I can post pics here, rules and such. I think we may have done it! I'm so sad my TCM doc isn't here to help me through this. She won't be back in the US until the 3rd week of Sept. Gonna be crazy. My temps have gone up again, although very chaotic still.

Turbo I just took a quick peek there, those are def faint positives! Woohooo...you are indeed a preggy turtle! Congratulations! So delighted for you, tcm has another success story!!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->