The simplest quickest cheapest salmon recipe =]

KrisKitten

Reaction score
Takes 10 mins and costs under £5 for 2/3 pple, easy to edit to how many are eating.
Just wanted to share as it is a household favourite since i discovered it a couple years ago trying to get rid of some nearly out of date smoked salmon in the fridge.
Im not one for cheapy foods when it effects the meal but the nice thing about this is that the cheaper stuff is just as good!

Ingrediants
Smoked salmon - i use sainsburys smoked salmon trimmings, would never use them for ne other meal but they work fine here and r only88p a pack. One pack will serve 2 people reasonably, or 1 big.
Tomatos - 2 to begin with and 1 extra for each person eating, so for 1 person use 2, 2 people 3 etc etc
Soy Sauce
Lemon Juice
Long Grain Rice

Recipe
Put the rice on first as its gonna take longest, if i feel like cheating and im only cooking for myself i use uncle bens 2 minute microwave rice :haha:
Chop the tomatos into chunky peaces and rip/chop the salmon
When you have only a couple minutes left chuck the salmon and tomatos into a frying pan and drizzle with soy sauce and lemon juice. You may put in as much as you would like there to be, just making sure you use exactly as much lemon juice as soy sauce.
Fry lightly till you can see is all cooked (has turned a solid pink, no longer that shiny see through colour). Dont cook it for ne longer than neccesary as it becomes overcooked way too easily.
Chuck on top of rice and voila!

Lol mmmm im hungry :D
xxxxxxxx

P.s If you try it, please tell me what u think :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D
"Studies have shown that consumption of omega-3 fatty acids through fish such as salmon can contribute to your baby’s healthy vision and brain development and help prevent premature delivery."
-------------> https://www.askamum.co.uk/Pregnancy.../Why-you-should-eat-salmon-during-pregnancy-/

:flower: xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->