the start of my bfp?

2016-05-16 06.04.10.jpg

Thanks ladies, this mornings test made it official for me! I'm pregnant! Yay!!! After 6+ years I'm finally pregnant!

Froggy!!! So happy for you, so so so so happy!!!

Got my beta back today, it's 182! Follow up beta is on tuesday, and my first ultrasound is on June 8th. We did genetic testing so found out the gender and it's a boy!

Got my beta back today, it's 182! Follow up beta is on tuesday, and my first ultrasound is on June 8th. We did genetic testing so found out the gender and it's a boy!

Did you test each embryo before transfer like PGD? I ask because most all Genetic tests aren't done until 11 weeks or more. Pretty cool though!

Oh yay froggy! Congratulations on a great first beta and a little boy. :D I'm so excited to be having a boy also, hopefully they're be cuddly mama's boys!

Congratulations!!! That's quite a long time to wait to see two lines, but that is a definite two liner and great progression! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Congrats on the Boy, that's what we are wanting as well :)

Oh wow I didn't know you could find out gender so early! Congratulations! :)

Yep, things are crazy now. And its DEFINITE as well, no guessing. they look at their dna pretty much and it shows either two "xx"'s or and "xy" BAM gender reveal done and no worrying they were wrong...lol

Did you test each embryo before transfer like PGD? I ask because most all Genetic tests aren't done until 11 weeks or more. Pretty cool though!

Yes! We tested all of our embryos. Once we felt good about this little guy being snuggled in, we went ahead and looked!

If there are any perks to having to go through ivf, this is definitely one!! They test the chromosomes and find out the gender among other tests to make sure the embryos are healthy

Omg!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you I could cry. Happy preggo mama :) one little boy coming up! Your little munchkin is going to be one lucky guy :)

Congratulations on you beany boy! Exciting times ahead for you.. Enjoy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->