The strangest place I have POAS'd!

Cropredy festival - it's a folk festival unfortunately nothing cool! I only went to see one band and ended up having to leave when they were on for an appointment at the fertility clinic to get the poas results :)

Starbright - If its a local to you festival... Im not to far away. Dont mean to sound too stalkerish! :haha: I never go because it always falls on my b'day weekend. If you are close did you have your IVF at the JR?

Nah I'm up by Coventry so I go to the CRM at University Hospital Cov and Warks. Although now I have to start paying for IVF I may look around to see if there's another local centre with higher success rates.
The festival is quite good - everyone who goes is very friendly and nice. So it's a nice few days even if you don't like the music lol xx

Dolly - :rofl: Thats a great way to get over the disappointment!! Im going only ever POAS in nightclubs from now on.

I dont thinks its that much of a good idea! I either get crazy drunk, or depressed drunk... Now I am proper TTC i havent touched a drop of alcohol!

:)

Starbright - Oooh Im near stratford. Are the success rates not so good there? Is Warks PCT only one funded IVF cycle? I have heard good things about Fairport a lad I work with goes most years and seems to have had a good time.

Dolly -Not touched a drop?? :shock: I dont think I could do that anymore! :haha:

Yeah unfortunately Warks PCT only fund one cycle.
I'm unsure about changing clinics. Obviously I can't fault the UHCW because I did get my bfp (but sadly miscarried). But I heard about somewhere that claimed to have a 75% ivf success rate - don't remember which clinic it was though but it made me think about having a look around.
xx

Hi Ladies, this thread has cheered me up after another BFN this morning. Usually it's work, not sure if this one counts as strange but it has made me feel a bit mental :D I had an early conf call this morning and was planning to test when it finished but I was bursting so poas whilst on mute - dread to think what my boss would have thought if he'd known!! :blush:

Miss Pma - :haha: That is FANTASTIC :haha:

Star - oooh would you let me know if you remember where it was, I think we'll be going down that route soon :cry:

https://www.thebridgecentre.co.uk/index.htm

71% not 75% sorry. And it's for blastocyst transfer - it doesn't say about embies transferred earlier. It's also based in London ... so it may not be that useful after all!

Mrs PMA I think you have the best story yet!

The worst thing is that I know there are still new depths for me to sink to and more bizarre behaviour to come all in pursuit of my bfp :shhh: :lol:

Mrs PMA! i am impressed at your dedication! :rofl:
my strangest place, well, i was staying at my granny's house and i was at the end of my 2WW and couldn't wait to test! but i was so worried that my granny would find the test or walk in mid way (she is a bit of a nosey posie bless her) so me and a plastic cup and some tissues went for a wee drive out to the middle of nowhere and i p'doas in the car! (i have a phobia of getting ants in my pants from my aunties, uncles and my grandad teasing me as a kid) so i stayed in the car to do it! and didn't spill a drop! :rofl: !

man thinking about it now i would have been better waiting as it was a BFN anyways! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->