The terror and the joy

Smudgelicious

Reaction score
4 weeks and 4 days after my miscarriage and I just got a:bfp: !

I'm so excited but so nervous I can't stop shaking.

Can't thank all you wonderful ladies enough for the support and encouragement in the last few weeks - I hope you don't mind if I keep hanging around !

Woohoo!!!!! sending you tons of positive vibes and love!!!

Sticky vibes being sent!!!! Im right here with you :hugs:

Wow congrats! Quick work! x

Congratulations - wishing you a STICKY, happy and healthy 9 months!! :hugs: xx

Congratulations hun!! That is brilliant news! Hope you have a wonderful, sticky, healthy and enjoyable pergnancy!

congrats and if u dont mind me asking--what sort of MC did u have the last time??

Thanks so much everyone ! Y'all make me feel better !

Brill - I had a natural mc at 6 weeks.

I'm a little worried because I've been getting some very faint bfps and some that look almost negative. I had a blood test today, get results tomorrow. Hoping, wishing and praying that it's all ok :flower:

Feeling all shaky and sad.....

Just got my HCG and Progesterone results from yesterday.

HCG - 28, Prog - 13.72

I don't know if thats good for where I THINK I am. I'm guessing I o'd somewhere between 11-13 days ago.

Rang my docs office and left a message. Nurse rang me at home (she wasn't there yesterday) and leaves the following message:

.....your HCG levels are very low, so thats good news. They're heading in the right direction, I hope you aren't bleeding too much or in too much pain. Call me back if you want, the docs not in today so I'll give him these results tomorrow'.

In other words, she has no idea that this is a NEW pregnancy and her message has just gutted me. I have to call her back and I'm dreading it.

Damn, damn, damn, damn,damn, damn,damn.

oh no smudge licious --good luck and i really hope this is a new pregnancy for you--i have just had a 6 week natural MC (2days ago) and i want to do the same as you

Oh god Victoria, I can't believe that damn nurse! What an idiot! Would it kill her to read a chart to find out the full story before making a call like that? And to leave it on a message? I'm shocked. Oh hun, I'm hoping and praying that the hcg levels are on their way up and everything is ok. Let us know what happens.

xoxo ~ Amanda

I'm reposting this from the POAS Anonymous thread, so apologies if I'm repeating myself..

Ok, so she thinks its not a new pregnancy. I told her I've had heaps of negative hpts since the miscarriage and her response was 'oh well, hormones fluctuate all the time, don't worry'.

Like I'm effing worried that I was pregnant, I'm bloody well desperately hoping that I am !

Doctor is back in tomorrow, she's going to give it all to him and I'll guess he'll call me.

i really wish she hadn't kept saying 'your HCG is reeeaaaalllllly low'. 4 times in a 3 minute phone call.

Uuuggghh...I'm totally hating her right now! How hard is a little sensitivity? Good luck tomorrow, I'm rooting for you!

:cry:

Nurse just called. Doctor doesn't think I'm pregnant either because 'your numbers are SOOOOO low'. He wanted me to have another blood test at the end of next week. She then says 'ok, so thats what we'll do' and I said that I completely disagree and that I can't understand why I would have so many negative HPTs and now they're positive again. So I have to go in and see the doctor in 2 hours.

I feel like crap. I feel numb. I feel stupid and a nuisance. Mostly I want to run away to the middle of nowhere and scream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->