The testing like crazy thread! Crosshairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope so but I really don't get my hopes up anymore ;) I'll take one with PM urine its always best for me! We shall see what happens ;) Only SX is my bb's are KILLER this cycle....YOUCH! When I go to bed, wake up they are HUGE...during the daytime its not as bad as night time...they are so sore I can't even sleep on my tummy YOUCH!!!! lol

lol! I'm the same, except just my right one is sore-I soooo want to take off my bra, but DH has gone to pick up my friend from the airport. She's coming to stay with her 11yr old DD for a few days as her daughter's Dad's funeral is tomorrow :cry: My DH's ex-best friend. I say ex as they didn't bother with each other as DH didn't like how he was treating my friend and her DD, he's sent her like £500-£1000 in 11yrs, only seen her about 6 times. I paid for her to fly here and thats the only time he saw her. But, he didn't deserve what he got and I am sad for the DD.

Got lower back pain yesterday and today. And last 2 days bad cramps right along pelvic bone. Thought I was out. But then I got this. I/m just praubing its real. Beta to be taken Friday-I'm only 10DPO

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 19
Yayyyyyy thats awesome :( so sad about the little one losing her father though :( how very sad...and she didn't even know him really :( What happened?

I'm so happy YOU ARE PREGNANT :) CONGRATULATIONS wonderful lines for 10dpo!

Thanks. I'm just hoping its real and sticks. I'm fight watching at the mo. We're about 45 mins away from Glasgow airport. Think she's just landed, so they'll be home by 21:30, Just off to hoover the cat so he doesn't shed everywhere as usual!

I don't think you're out, honestly I don't. Keep testing-make sure its dark pee!

I just had to pee on more LOL here they are ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 35
Think I'm seeing it on the top 2. The other 2 look like lighting too bright

I was going to say top 2 as well... Guess I'm not hallucinating it! :)

Thanks everyone....omgosh :( school not too far from my sons elementary school just had a scary situation thankfully everything resolved and our school didn't go on lock down or anything like that....they saw a man outside the school with a gun....but when the cops showed nothing was there and they cleared the school....man my heart about sank an I think about had a heart attack :( :cry: tears were flowing....as it brought to light that any situation can happen in ANY town including mine....I'm kind of glad my sons school is less than a block from my house....scared the beezles outta me....still shook up a bit b/c it happened in my TOWN :( but thank GOD nothing was wrong I duno if someone "thought" they saw it or they really did...but how scary is that!?!?!?!

https://www.crestviewbulletin.com/n...an-rumor-much-ado-about-nothing-1.66241?tc=cr

Still seeing lines Andrea :) I read somewhere that average day for bfp is 12 dpo....

I'll test with FMU tomorrow and might take another tonight depending on how things go here ;) the boys are rambunctious at night without my husband here....lol....so we shall see if I can sneak in a test later on ;)

Going to have a long talk with my baby tonight about what to do in an emergency. He's old enough to understand this and I feel compelled to give him a plan so that when things do happen...he knows exactly what to do to keep everyone much more calm! I feel our school is very safe but ya never know I suppose....just want him to know that its okay because I know the school is doing things differently an I'm sure the kids all know why!

Andrea!! I totally see lines on all of those and I am on my phone! Christmas miracles do happen Hun! Keeping everything crossed for you!

hey andrea, iv not forgot about u lol. Iv been super busy with christmas and all that jaz. I met a lovely guy called Brian, been out on a few dates and looks promising :) in a happy xmassy mood. Still sending you warm, sticky thoughts and prayers, and also sending prayers to anyone feeling the loss and pain from the school shootings. Im over here in Scotland but there has been lots of news coverage about it and it absolutely devastates me to tears :'( but always tryin to stay positive and reaise that heaven has gained some very special angels and that there are more beautiful kind people in the world than there are mad evil lunatics. Anyhoos, back to lots of happy xmassy magical thoughts and heres hoping Santa has a very special gift for you :) fx always xxx

Thanks everyone!!

Debbie :) awww thats awesome you found someone!! You seriously needed someone I'm sooooo thrilled and over the moon...praying it works out wonderfully :)

My temp dropped below coverline I think AF is gonna show ...but here are my FMU pics....sorry they are so late I didnt get out of bed til after 10 LOL Screen tilt needed but still shadowy lines :(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
They are progressing though I can see them better than last. I hope AF stays away.

Here is a pic of them all together I ended up putting all my tests on a paper so I could see if anything is progressing but I am not sure really :( The 3rd test was faulty thats why it wasn't in the pics from before...the dye ran through really late an I didnt think it was going to go....but it finally did....so I added it back to the 3 of them LOL

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
  • all2.jpg
    all2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • all3.jpg
    all3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12
...and here is a better one NO FLASH so its a lot easier to see ;)

Attachments

• 1noflash.jpg
    1noflash.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members