The testing like crazy thread! Crosshairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange how one thing works for one person but not for another right!, I moved my ovulation forward like 4 days and i really felt it :haha:

I hope something works for you soon Andrea!. x

Well my bb's r finally staring to get sore especially my nipples sorry tmi. Hoping and praying that this means I will finally ovulate soon. I normally don't get sore bb's except during and after ovulation. Fx'd that this is a good sign. I'm honestly just ready for this cycle to be over so things can get back to normal again!!!

if i had to guess mammasboys you probably ovulated yesterday.. I usually get a temp spike before O and then a dip day of O

I was thinking that to, but don't want to jump to conclusions until I have a couple more days of temp rises seeings I jumped the gun last time and then my temps dropped n stayed low for 4 days. I was very bummed out about that just bc I was sure the soy had brought my ovulation forward but it actually pushed it back a good bit... just gave me several LH surges for some weird reason....

I agree :) I think yesterday was the day :)

My backs killing me an cramping :( so I'm sure its just a matter of hours :(

Thanks ladies DH and I will dtd tonight just to make sure. If I did ovulate yesterday that means we only have 2 days of dtd in FF time frame of 3 days before n the of ovulation. Not very good odds I don't think...
Andrea still hoping for you Hun and for everyone's :bfp:

Good morning ladies hope everyone is good and af is staying away! Afm my temp went back down again this morning. Boo for that one ... idk what is going on still have very sore nipples for some reason who knows and my spotting is back. I am starting to wonder if maybe DH tore something when we were dtd as it seems to stop the day we don't do anything and starts back the day after we do.... hmmm.... Just hoping and praying I at least start af when I'm suppose so we can move on to the next cycle!

I should get AF today as low as my temp went....no more testing for this gal! I duno if I'm gonna do the Soy or not this coming cycle...decisions decisions....I just woke up I'm sick :( but I'm already on Doxycycline for my cellulitis :( which isn't going away really so I'm thinking the doc was wrong an its more lumps that are real :( I'm gonna make a doc appt to follow up on it in a few more days....just to especially ask for a mammogram....I've never had one but I feel I should get one as I dont know my family's background...I'm adopted.

Just a thought ;)

But we are about to leave to get Trysten's haircut (hes my almost 4 year old) but I'll be back on later today ;) keep me all updated on you all!!

Ok ladies I took another opk this afternoon to see what I am working with! I am so ready to ovulate already its CD 22 and I have never ever went this long in my cycle before with no ovulation! I'm kinda in the air on the opk though it looks positive but then again it looks negative to. Beginning to wonder if I will ever ovulate this cycle! I also took an hpt just for curiosity bc if I did happen to ovulate when I had my first +opk this cycle I would be 11 doo today but of course it was negative, but that's what I was expecting anyways so at least no let down this time for a bfn! So confused at this point its not even funny... :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_20121219_173904-1.jpg
    IMG_20121219_173904-1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20121219_180335-1.jpg
    IMG_20121219_180335-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
I sure hope this is it and not just another fluke. I had pink blood this morning when I checked my cp (sorry tmi), my nipples are so sore even my bra touching them hurts and I have been having pains in my ovaries again today with backache so I am hopefully but not going to get my hopes up to high! I sure was hoping for a Christmas baby to surprise DH with but a new years baby will work just fine to!!! :)

Me to!!! And we will we dtd last night and was going to wait till tomorrow but if DH feels like it after working till 7 tonight hopefully I can get him to dtd tonight and tomorrow just in case. :)

Looks deffo like you're O'ing now DEFFO BD tonight an next two nights if possible :)

My AF showed yay :( blahhhh I'm fine though not even cramping bad for some weird reason :) I guess its a good thing!

My bird being loud and obnoxious tonight :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qutIdddebe0

I'm sorry the witch got you Hun but its a good thing u aren't cramping bad that's always a plus! DH and I will definitely be dtd the next several of days just in case I am ovulating! I informed him of that when he got home from work! Fx'd that I do finally ovulate lol So have you decided if you are going to try soy again this cycle or not? I have thought ab it and if I do I think I will take a lower dose and on CD 1-5 instead of 3-7 and see how that works haven't decided yet though....

I'm thinking I might do it earlier in my cycle since I always O early anyways...I don't think it would hurt anything :) I also have the Maca root and I have something else on the way...Royal Jelly for maturing eggs and for better CM :) lets see how it works ;) stuff was a bit pricey but maybe it might work somehow :)

Now how much should I take on TONIGHT?!?!?!?! Just start with the 80 and go up from there?

From what I have read it says its best to up it slowly. So I was say CD 1&2 80mg CD 3&4 120 mg and CD 5 160 mg. That's is how I am going to try it next cycle if I have to. I have heard good things ab the Maca and I have used the Royal Jelly but didn't get to use it my whole cycle. I started having an allergic reaction to something and wasn't sure so I stopped taking it. The doctor put my on allergy medicine and u was scarred to try it again this cycle. But am thinking ab adding it again next cycle along with the soy, epo, folic acid, and baby asprin. That seems like so many medicines though... lol :) I told my husband one time if I told people how many pills I take a day they would think I was a drug addict if they didn't know me.... :)

the first time i took baby asprin i got pregnant. that was a chemical in October and decided to try the baby asprin again this cycle and hope that it does the trick!

I've been taking baby asprin for about 3 months no luck for me yet. :( Fx'd that it works again for you this cycle and you get your :bfp: ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"