The testing like crazy thread! Crosshairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they look darker because of them being closer to the camera/angle. They look slightly darker IMO. But I really don't know if its normal to have lines on those all the time. And if you had hcg trigger that wouldn't be causing right at this point in time. Are they pink at all?

Maybe you implanted late? That can explain it. And, the dip. And since no trigger we know its not that lol. I don't see why these would not "not" be Bfps. I'll be stalking!

I don't know but my temp is making me think AF is gonna show :( and I have a slight backache :( I guess I'll take another test this evening if AF doesn't show....and again with FMU an see if I have anymore lines pop up

Hey Hun is your LP usually only 12 days long? If not I say you still may have a chance even with the temp drop! It could very well come back up tomorrow who knows with this soy stuff this cycle. I know it has messed my semi normal cycle up. I have never not ovulated or ovulated this late in a cycle so you never know. Still praying for your :bfp: !

Here they are dry :) I'll get a better one these suck!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 17
This is just a question bc by no means am I an expert on charts. But from looking at your previous charts you always seem to ovulate around CD 11 or 12. This month it is marked as CD 14 but all of your other fertility signs like +opk cm and cp makes it look like you could've ovulated on CD 12. Maybe I am crazy but who knows. That could explain y your temps dropped today if you are actually on 14 dpo it would make a little more sense. Just a thought like I said I'm no expert. Lol

I agree with mommasboys honey... it's hard to tell though with the incomplete temps xx

I know :( this soy cycle was goofed...but here are the better pics as I promised ;) The way I feel an how bit**y I am today yea AF is deffo coming! I can change the interpretations of the chart...from the diff. ways FF has it...let me tinker with it an see what other dpo I might be ;)

Don't think I'll be using Soy ever ever ever again unless maybe I up the dosages! I duno!!

Attachments

• aspromised.jpg
    aspromised.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 19
  • aspromised2.jpg
    aspromised2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 24
Put them all in Advanced says annovulatory....Fertility- 11dpo....Research-12dpo....and OPK-14dpo

Idk dear that's just the way it looked not based on temps just based on all the other fertility signs. And I with you on the soy though idk ab upping the dosage if it is already messing with things. I took 120mg CD 3&4 160 mg CD 5&6 and 200 mg CD 7 bc I had read that upping the dosage like that was best. And you see what it has done to me.... maybe I used to high of a dosage who knows...

i have no clue i wish i knew!! :( this sucks....I really feel af is coming tho blahhhh.....my bb's are still killing me....

I know it does suck!:growlmad: maybe it is just the soy playing tricks...making you think af is coming but its really not. Don't lose hope yet it can still happen. :dohh:

I got sharp pains in the left side while taking a shower this morning thought I was gonna faint...but it quickly passed I knew for sure AF was gonna show but still waiting LOL I'm sure she'll get me later this evening or tonight in my sleep!!

Andrea when you used the soy did you do one doesage every day?.

When I've done Soy i did it by increasing the doesage everyday works better for some people it worked great for me. Maybe worth a try?.

GL xxx

I duno it caused BAD cramps on my end...not sure I wanna do that again :( but maybe....I should start with the 80mg an up it during the week I duno......I'm gonna do some more research on it tonight ;) lol

If you have had bad cramps from it you might be best just staying away from it altogether then, we are all different :) xxx

Stupid Soy!!!

I took 140mg cd5/6 and 200mg cd7 [missed the last two doses] and I didn't freaking ovulate until CD25/26!!!

Awful. I'll never use it again. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back