The Thread of Anything But....

Chocolate mud cake sounds good right now with fudgy filling :)

Yummmmmm

Oh and a cup of milo.....yummmm yummmmm

I've had two cups already today,lol I'm hooked on the stuff. DH had a can of Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate sent over...but I love my Milo:thumbup: I love sausage rolls too and vanilla slices :) I'm a pig today I'm craving everything:haha::haha:

Are we talking like vegemite gross? Or is that awful stuff only in Australia?

Nah not that bad. It's a chocolatey malty thing - don't get me wrong, I LOVE anything chocolate, but it's quite stong maltiness. Which is not so good.

Don't get me started on vegemite!!!

Marmite all the way :thumbup:

Nah not that bad. It's a chocolatey malty thing - don't get me wrong, I LOVE anything chocolate, but it's quite stong maltiness. Which is not so good.

I havent had marmite in years :cry:

Marmite is the same as vegemite isn't it? Yeast??:haha::sick::sick:

What is milo?

A filthy kiwi drink... I've lived here for 16 years and NEVER got used to it :sick:

:haha:

Ohhhhh, thats not right! You'll be saying you hate marmite next :shock:
:rofl::rofl:
No no, loves the marmite....

But I have to admit it's an acquired taste. Funniest thing I ever saw was a german exchange student we had staying when we were kids - she had never seen marmite before, and assumed it was some kind of chocolate spread. So she layered up that thing on a piece of toast - her face when she bit into it::::: :haha::haha::haha: that still makes me laugh.

What is milo?

A filthy kiwi drink... I've lived here for 16 years and NEVER got used to it :sick:

:haha:

Ohhhhh, thats not right! You'll be saying you hate marmite next :shock:
:rofl::rofl:
No no, loves the marmite....

But I have to admit it's an acquired taste. Funniest thing I ever saw was a german exchange student we had staying when we were kids - she had never seen marmite before, and assumed it was some kind of chocolate spread. So she layered up that thing on a piece of toast - her face when she bit into it::::: :haha::haha::haha: that still makes me laugh.

I can imagine:haha: it is an aquired taste for sure:thumbup: I've tried to like it but nope not for me:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->