The To Do List

Rei

Reaction score
yeah, my boyfriend and I have NO idea when we'll start ttc..heck he wants me to wait till I'm 30...yeah we'll see how that goes -_-
ANYWAY when I'm feeling particularly brood some months I just try to think:
Okay, if I'm pregnat I can't get that tatoo I really want, can't get those last few piercings I've been planning (nothing unusual, I just wanted a few more holes in my ears) .... lets see....we'll have to wait even longer to get married or I have to find a dress that compliments a baby bump and quite frankly I REALLY don't want to hear it from my relatives. We won't be able to enjoy a few years just to ourselves with eachother.......... yeah.....I also want to get over my fear of hospitals...I think that will help tremendously
So for those of you who feel extra broody, just make a list of all the things you WON'T be able to do when you're pregnant....it helps....
I'm not saying make a list of all the negatives, more of make a list of the things you want to do FIRST....I think that's a better wording for it....

I want to go to Florida before I get pregnant.

I'm sure there is loads more I want to do, I just cant think of them at the mo lol x

i need to finish the last year of my degree, find a stable job, plan my wedding and get married, buy a house, or atleast a large flat and then ideally i'd like to travel a bit.

wow it sounds like such a long time away before i'll be in the position i want to be in, oh well, i'm sure it goes fast and each step is something to work towards so there'll be plenty of distractions.

it'll be interesting to see what others are waiting for or want to do as well.

need to get at least some qualification while at uni, can't waste the day as I can now.

That's really hard to do! I'm so convinced I can do anything once pregnant cause I really just want to get to that point already. I'm sure there's a list hiding in my head somewhere though. I'm going to have to work on something cause I have a little less than a month left and I am dying already

When I sit here and think about it there is nothing....

I have everything. All I am missing is a baby. The only thing that would maybe make me want to wait longer is if my other half proposed and we had a wedding date!

xxx

i need to finish the last year of my degree, find a stable job, plan my wedding and get married, buy a house, or atleast a large flat and then ideally i'd like to travel a bit.

wow it sounds like such a long time away before i'll be in the position i want to be in, oh well, i'm sure it goes fast and each step is something to work towards so there'll be plenty of distractions.

it'll be interesting to see what others are waiting for or want to do as well.

yeah I wanted to find a better job before I had a baby too. Either a degree or i've been contemplating beauty school

Well, I really have everything I want right now..except a baby!
We're financially stable, have money saved up, we live in a great place, I'm very happily married and just very happy in general.
There's really nothing that I can think of..I think that's a good thing :happydance:

I'm getting my tattoo in a couple of weeks so i have that to look forward to :)
Get a stable, full time job (work part time in a pizza takeaway atm)
Save more money
Wait to get engaged haha
Move out with OH

Aaaaand that's about it!

We're financially stable, have money saved up, we live in a great place, I'm very happily married and just very happy in general.
There's really nothing that I can think of..I think that's a good thing :happydance:

almost there right? Just three more months if I remember correctly ^_^ GL to you!

almost there right? Just three more months if I remember correctly ^_^ GL to you!

3 months...i wish!! LOL
my hubby doesnt want to ttc, but we're ntnp right now :winkwink:

Save more money
Wait to get engaged haha
Move out with OH

Aaaaand that's about it!

ooh, what kind of tattoo are you going to get if you don'tmind me asking? I have yet to decide. I either want tiny wings on my back or the capricorn symbol....somewhere....i don't know where yet.

3 months...i wish!! LOL
my hubby doesnt want to ttc, but we're ntnp right now :winkwink:
hey it's a start! :thumbup: i wish my boyfriend would agree to that! LOL

There aren't a whole lot of things I must have done before I can become pg. Already have my own place and am reasonably stable financially... I would like to have more money saved up and it would be nice if the Bf proposed and we could set a date... Don't want to get my hopes up though so I'll just keep dreaming.

Honestly I can't think of anything I want to do before I have a baby. I have everything I want and need already. DH and I have been married for three years and together for seven, so we've had time to ourselves, we have stable jobs, a good financial situation, money saved up, paid off all debts, bought our own home, etc. I think that's part of what's driving me crazy about having to wait- we have everything in line that needs to be in line, the things that DH specified, and he still wants to wait.

Honestly I can't think of anything I want to do before I have a baby. I have everything I want and need already. DH and I have been married for three years and together for seven, so we've had time to ourselves, we have stable jobs, a good financial situation, money saved up, paid off all debts, bought our own home, etc. I think that's part of what's driving me crazy about having to wait- we have everything in line that needs to be in line, the things that DH specified, and he still wants to wait.

what's his reasoning behind waiting then? Is he just nervous?

I want to join the police force, buy a house and plan our wedding. that should keep me occupied for the next couple of years :)

Save more money
Wait to get engaged haha
Move out with OH

Aaaaand that's about it!

ooh, what kind of tattoo are you going to get if you don'tmind me asking? I have yet to decide. I either want tiny wings on my back or the capricorn symbol....somewhere....i don't know where yet.

I'm getting butterflies & flowers with swirls arond them and things on my wrist :) the butterflies are for my mum cos I wanted something to symbolise her on my body somewhere :D

I want a new tattoo but I am waiting till I have lost weight. I want a lily on my ribs. Already have it drawn up. I already have 2.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->