The To Do List

I have a old school diamond on my sternum (on my chest between/below my boobies! haha). I got this to mean my heart is strong & pure & beautiful.

And a big piece of latin writing down my left thigh which says... "Alis volat propriis"... which translates to she flies with her own wings. Its from when I was going through a hard time in my life and it means I am independant & free. Its also randomly the state motto of oregon... I have never been to america in my life. Just like the words and their meanings.

Will try and post pictures of them later.

xxx

Oooh found one of my leg on my facebook....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v116/98/35/744658967/n744658967_198195_9085.jpg

There we go.

xxx

So many things!

1. Finish the last year of my degree
  2. Get rid of the debt I have aquired as a student (about £2600 in overdraft)
  3. Have at least £15000 savings which means I will have to be reallly stingy when I graduate!
  4. Get a decent graduate job that I am happy in [same for OH]
  5. OH propose
  6. Get married
  7. Go on a few more holidays
  8. OH needs to feel ready
  9. Have somewhere as a suitable 'home' I don't necessarily want to buy a house first though
  10. Pass my driving test
  11. Have a few more years 'us' time
  12. Have a good group of friends around me

So none of this will happen for a good while yet!

Thanks honey. I love it! Lol. Good job really!

xxx

I'm getting my tattoo in a couple of weeks so i have that to look forward to :)
Get a stable, full time job (work part time in a pizza takeaway atm)
Save more money
Wait to get engaged haha
Move out with OH

Aaaaand that's about it!

ooh, what kind of tattoo are you going to get if you don'tmind me asking? I have yet to decide. I either want tiny wings on my back or the capricorn symbol....somewhere....i don't know where yet.

I'm getting butterflies & flowers with swirls arond them and things on my wrist :) the butterflies are for my mum cos I wanted something to symbolise her on my body somewhere :D
oh that's going to be cool! I wanted to get a capricorn symbol because it is not only my birth symbol, but everyone always calls me "capricious"
and i wanted to get wings because I wanted something to symbolize my faith. Eventually though I want to have a rose on my left hand with a vine wraping around my ring finger and up my wrist. This will probably happen AFTER I get married because of what the rose also represents to me.

So many things!

1. Finish the last year of my degree
  2. Get rid of the debt I have aquired as a student (about £2600 in overdraft)
  3. Have at least £15000 savings which means I will have to be reallly stingy when I graduate!
  4. Get a decent graduate job that I am happy in [same for OH]
  5. OH propose
  6. Get married
  7. Go on a few more holidays
  8. OH needs to feel ready
  9. Have somewhere as a suitable 'home' I don't necessarily want to buy a house first though
  10. Pass my driving test
  11. Have a few more years 'us' time
  12. Have a good group of friends around me

So none of this will happen for a good while yet!

yes but it WILL happen though

I really want to lose weight before having a baby, apart from that cant think of anything else xx

I really want to lose weight before having a baby, apart from that cant think of anything else xx
i'm sure there is something else...just don't know it yet or it hasn't come up yet.....kind of like me and my tattoo.... >.< wasn't thinking about until recently...

Honestly I can't think of anything I want to do before I have a baby. I have everything I want and need already. DH and I have been married for three years and together for seven, so we've had time to ourselves, we have stable jobs, a good financial situation, money saved up, paid off all debts, bought our own home, etc. I think that's part of what's driving me crazy about having to wait- we have everything in line that needs to be in line, the things that DH specified, and he still wants to wait.

what's his reasoning behind waiting then? Is he just nervous?

I think that's a big part of it. He says he wants us to have one last big vacation together without having to worry about me being pregnant or anything. That big vacation comes in October, so we are supposed to start trying then.

Honestly I can't think of anything I want to do before I have a baby. I have everything I want and need already. DH and I have been married for three years and together for seven, so we've had time to ourselves, we have stable jobs, a good financial situation, money saved up, paid off all debts, bought our own home, etc. I think that's part of what's driving me crazy about having to wait- we have everything in line that needs to be in line, the things that DH specified, and he still wants to wait.

I think that's a big part of it. He says he wants us to have one last big vacation together without having to worry about me being pregnant or anything. That big vacation comes in October, so we are supposed to start trying then.
aw, okay I guess i can understand that then.

aw, okay I guess i can understand that then.

Sounds like my husband!
He's also nervous about it and worried etc.. we have everything, our life is as good as perfect (in my eyes).
Yet he first said he wasnt ready...then i talked to him...then i let him have his time to think about it etc without pushing him, and then he said hes ready for a baby and wants to Not try Not prevent.
I can only imagine if im not pregnant by the end of the year we'll prolly be TTC!

yeah but at least he is sort of ready.....I wish I could talk my boyfriend into that method!

People whose BF's arent ready yet, are they fairly young (in procreation terms) still?

we'd both be ready now but i want to learn to drive first and OH wants us to be married, Im so broody so its wedding night ttc for us ;)

There are a million other things i could think of as reasons to wait, but theres no point, everything can be worked round and there will always be reasons to wait.

I want a tattoo but will probably leave that til after having babies as god only knows how my body will turn out and i dont think it would look so great after being stretched throughout pregnancy!

Yeah I'm only 18 and my bf is only 19 so we're still young and there's loads of time left yet, the waiting is still pretty hard though :\

Ive been waiting since i was 18 and we're ttc sep 2011 so it will have been 5years of being unbearably broody!

have you spoken with your BF about it?

No. I was planning to, I've been feeling like this for about a year now, so I thought it was about time I spoke up. But then a few weeks ago his friend asked him in front of me if I got pregnant would he want to keep the baby and without any hesitation he said 'no'. So I've put it off now.. maybe in another year!! :haha:

Mine is 24 so I dont think he is young to have kids and if we did get preg now we would be due after his 25th birthday so I dont see the problem myself!

xxx

Mine is 24 so I dont think he is young to have kids and if we did get preg now we would be due after his 25th birthday so I dont see the problem myself!

xxx

My OH didnt feel like he was ready (he turned 25 last month) when we found out we were pregnant, but when I asked him 'when will you be ready?' he said he would probably never feel ready coz he was terrified by it, iykwim? in other words, it took for me to say 'i'm pregnant' for him to decide now was the right time :friends:

my 'to do' list doesnt consist of much (seeing as I already have one baby), but the biggy is to find a bigger house :thumbup: but to do that we need more money, so that is on there too I guess. It will all be ok once i win the lottery :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->