• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Ah I really want a new house! Or just a house! We have a tiny flat. I have to wait till at least September though.. Boo!!

It took us forever.... We kept looking at resale houses.... Then we just decided to build. Still in construction and it's driving me nuts....I wanna move in!!!! Hey I bet a nice flat is cozy tho...less room to clean!

You would think lol! But I have to more cleaning cos it's too small & doesn't take much to get messy! It's so annoying! Plus I think I've found one of the messiest men in world!

I am :) you just gotta search Katie Tizzle. Last time I checked I was the only one :D

Oh I understand that. I remember those days..... Awesome... I'm gonna add you. But my fb friends don't know we are ttc, so that stays on the down low!!!! Don't wanna freak out the MIL.

Btw ttc with two little ones in the house has been a little rough... Had to resort to the laundry room this weekend.... To my son walking in to a naked Matt and us explaining Matt had an accident in his pants and needed to wash them... :rofl: hahahaha

Lol I understand, FB doesn't know I'm up the duff :)

:rofl: that's brilliant! What a great explanation!

& in an above post I meant MAN not MEN, I do not have more than one lol! That would be horrific!!!

You said it rig tho... You said one of the men. So that was correct!!!!

Yes we have to be creative when the kids are around.

Oh haha I read it wrong the second time :dohh: my brains gone to mush lately!

Ha I bet!!

Morning ladies!!!!!! Katie & RN we need a signature for this page!!!!

Well I sent off an email this morning to my future boss asking forna start date. This bloody ass has kept me hanging for 3 weeks now. I need CASH!!! Time to take this into my own hands. Maybe that's why God hasn't blessed me with the little one yet.... He's one smart guy! Hahaha

Good morning ladies!!!

Cupcake - That explanation is priceless!!! :rofl:

I think today is O day. I did an OPK this morning ( a bit early) and it was negative. Dark, but negative. Im going to do another one in about an hour or so just to make sure.

So I left my softcup in until about 1130 last night. YAY for keeping those spermies right up there in a good spot!!! LOL!

I hope we get a chance to :sex: today but I don't think we will. I have an interview to go to this afternoon that is going to interfere with our alone time. :hissy:

So, how is everyone doing today???

Afternoon!! It's 3pm here. I've been up a little under 2 hours but I'm still tired! :hissy:

Nicola - Future boss and already a pain in your ass (& not the good kind!). Set him straight!

RN - HAPPY O DAY!!! :cake:

I'm still waiting for my IC's to turn up so I can get to the doctors and make this whole thing official. Silly holidays & silly postman not working holidays! I got :dishes: & :laundry: to do but I really don't want to! I feel super lazy today! & I really want cake after putting the cake smilie. :haha:

Good morning ladies!!!

I think today is O day. I did an OPK this morning ( a bit early) and it was negative. Dark, but negative. Im going to do another one in about an hour or so just to make sure.

Me too, me too!!!! Yay for our shared O days!!!! We are definitely going to :sex: tonight!!!! I don't care how tired he is!!! :rofl:

Good morning ladies!!!

Me too, me too!!!! Yay for our shared O days!!!! We are definitely going to :sex: tonight!!!! I don't care how tired he is!!! :rofl:

Oh yay! You get :cake: too!! :yipee:

Hahaha.... U and ur cake! Woman, I'm trying to lose weight not gain it.

Ha! You'll be putting it on soon when you get that bfp!! Plenty of cake then!!

I decided to start exercising for the first time in years 2 days ago. (just doing step thing on Wii fit though). I've managed two days in a row of a 30 minute workout! Very impressive for me! I probably should be doing it now actually :haha:

Hahaha I know right. I should be up and doing my p90x but I'm feeling my bnb addiction in full swing!!!! :rofl: .... Girl with my son, I gained only 14 lbs total and he was only 7lbs.... If you are determined to watch your weight gain with excersie and a good diet, it's to ally feasible.

I'm being careful not to 'eat for two' and going to keep up the exercise, I've put alot of weight on my face, arms & thighs in the last couple of months so would love that to dissappear!

=)

yes as long as you dont use the excuse that youre eating for two and stay kind of active you prolly wont gain much. i only gained 20 lbs for my daughter. she was 8 lbs.

Hey Kimbre!!! Haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing?

Katie - I tell you, I couldn't eat anything for the first 2 months because I was so sick. I actually lost weight. My doc lectured me all the time about not gaining enough weight. Well, once the nausea stopped I ate everything!!! LOL! I gained 10lbs one time in a 2 week period. Then my doc was liek "Whoa! Slow down.". Hahaha. I gained 39lbs with my son. And I swear I am NOT doing that again.
I will be walking or swimming or something everyday.
I learned my lesson for sure! Fo Sho! LOL

hi RNmommy! im good. bought some Soft Cups today=) and a basal thermometer... hopefully this cycle will be the one..
how are you doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->