The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

:rofl:
I tried to last night. Hubby is so stressed about everything that he couldn't finish. UGH!! I guess :sex: on command isn't so romantic. Hopefully I'll get some when he gets home this afternoon.
We :sex: twice on Saturday (once in morning and once at night) but thats it so far for when the getting is good. I feel like we need to squeeze another one in there!!!!

LOL!

(I'll be doing my morning OPK in about an hour)

That opk is loverlyyyy.
I had that problem with OH a couple of times. It's all the pressure on them, bless them. Give him plenty of attention beforehand & he'll forget all about his duty ;)

Ha just noticed my ticket's changed! They got that right! I could make some money off these bad boys!! :rofl:

My OPK today is even darker!!!! YAY!!! :happydance:

More time to :sex: and catch that eggie!!!!!

Attachments

• CD15 OPK+.jpg
    CD15 OPK+.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh, Katie.... :rofl: about your ticker. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blooming heck don't think that could possibly get any darker! Lol. Operation leg over!

:thumbup:

Operation leg over will be underway in T minus 2 hrs. LOL!!!!

He's on his way home now!!! I'm in my nightie and ready for Operation Leg Over!!!!

(P.S. Our bed does make a lot of noise....hahahahaha)

Ha ha. Brilliant. Although when you say nightie, I envision this...
CLICK!!!

Ha ha. Brilliant. Although when you say nightie, I envision this...
CLICK!!!

:rofl: That'll get him going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: !!!!!!!

He'd be like "WTF is that???" and then he'd still give me some!!! LOL!!!

Well ladies. I did get me some lovin when he came home!!!! :happydance:
I used my PreSeed and being I didn't have much time until I had to leave to pick up the little one from school, I popped in a SoftCup and went about my business. As a matter of fact, it is still in...holding all those good spermies right up there where they need to be. :)

Praying for good results!

Oo er doesn't that freak you out? It's one thing I hated about TTC, having those lil tadpoles all up in my business! It's straight to the bathroom now for me! :haha:

LOL!!! You're too funny!
I actually still have it in. I'm going to leave it in until I go to bed. That'll be about 10hrs that they'll have been swimming around up there. :haha:

Im testing it out, because I might use these for AF in the future.

Hi darlings.... Sorry I've been away. But I've missed you all. Katie, look at you, all preggo and on your way!!!! Hey RN, whens the magic oday for you???? How's everyone else doing????

Hi darlings.... Sorry I've been away. But I've missed you all. Katie, look at you, all preggo and on your way!!!! Hey RN, whens the magic oday for you???? How's everyone else doing????

I'm hoping tomorrow is O! Ive had +OPKs yesterday and today (today's being way darker than control). So, if tomorrow morning's is negative then Im guessing tomorrow would be O!!! Im so excited!!! Excited yet dreadful. I hate the TWW!!!!

How have you been?

Hey Katie... I'm doing ok. Been anwhirlwind of things with our family.... Matt and I are beyond going crazy with it all. From jobs, to our new house, to ME still ttc!!!!! I really have missed talking with you all!!!

Ohhhhh we are right around the same time frame RN!!! How are you???? Impatient much? Haha

Ah I really want a new house! Or just a house! We have a tiny flat. I have to wait till at least September though.. Boo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->