The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Hum I don't know a lot about cm but I read it drys up after ovulation. So I'd lean towards more today. So get your leg over tonight weather he likes it or not! :lol:

Hum I don't know a lot about cm but I read it drys up after ovulation. So I'd lean towards more today. So get your leg over tonight weather he likes it or not! :lol:

Yes Boss!! :rofl: Operation leg over is a go!:haha:

Ah yeah not far! I've been to zoo there. I'm about an hour past other side of Cambridge.

How are you feeling today? Joined the first tri boards yet??

I've posted a couple of bits, not really met anyone though. I'm okay just tired :)

All good thanks ... in yet another 2WW .... same old same old - how are you ? And everyone else?

You still :sick: Katie??

Ooh exciting. It's gone quickly! Have you got a testing date?

I've decided to update my journal with how the pregnancy is going if anyone wants to have a peek! Doesn't seem fair going on about it in here :)

Everyone get lots of easter eggs?

Ooh exciting. It's gone quickly! Have you got a testing date?

I've decided to update my journal with how the pregnancy is going if anyone wants to have a peek! Doesn't seem fair going on about it in here :)

Everyone get lots of easter eggs?

I wouldn't mind at all - i'm very happy for you, but I think it's lovely of you to be sensitive to others feelings x :hugs: x i'll check out your journal asap....

i'm not testing AT ALL until 5th May - I'd rather not have the ups and downs that i had last month!! Far too exhusting i'm trying to stick to NTNP but it's hard ... i've not pee'd on anything since AF arrived ....... i'm sure you'll be as amazed as i am :lol:

:)

Wow that's some major willpower! I'm still POAS and i don't even need to lol! I've even had to order some more IC's so I can POAS day of doctors cos I hate POAS in doctors office :blush:

Eee I can't wait! You must let us now if you do cave tho lol! Fx'd!

Happy Easter everyone!!!!

Well, today is CD 14 for me. Started getting EWCM yesterday and its still in abundance today. And + OPK this morning and this afternoon.
The hubby and I :sex: Saturday morning and last night. I used PreSeed last night. And being Im getting the + OPKs today, Im gonna see if I can get him to :sex: again tonight and use PreSeed again.

FX!!!!! Last cycle I had + OPKs on CD16 and CD17. So, lets see if I have 2 days of them this cycle. At least it looks like I might O a little sooner this time.

Katie - Im glad you're feeling better!!!! I cant wait to see pics of our little beanie!

How is the preseed? I heard it's very "slippery". I always envisioned an an injury happening, thinks that why I never got it :haha:

Can't believe how quickly the last 2 weeks has gone! Or is that just me?

LOL! The preseed was actually very nice. I mean, I had a lot of CM but just wanted to make sure the "environment" was right for the swimmers. LOL!

I didn't use as much as they suggest because I saw a lot of ladies on here say that it was too much if you used what they suggested on the bottle. Didn't want to waste it, especially being it was our first time using it. So i used a little over half of what they say to. And it seemed to be the perfect amount.

Now lets just hope it does something! Haha.

Im trying to upload the pic of my OPK now. I'll post it in a minute.

CD 14 +OPK. (I had 2 others that were positive today. One in the morning and one this afternoon.)

I just took this one about an hour ago and it was darker than the other 2 have been.

YAY!!!!

Hooray for Easter Eggs!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• CD14 OPK+.jpg
    CD14 OPK+.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
CD 14 +OPK. (I had 2 others that were positive today. One in the morning and one this afternoon.)

I just took this one about an hour ago and it was darker than the other 2 have been.

YAY!!!!

Hooray for Easter Eggs!!!! :happydance:

Yay - We know what you'll be doing for the next 48 hours lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back