The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

I did a clear blue normal and a dollar store one , I got another dollar store one running after holding it for 3 hours , WIll try and get a pic but i have to use my cell and it oesnt pick pics so well but ill give it a shot :thumbup:

YAY!!! Im so excited for you!!!!!
How many DPO are you?? You're only 5DPO, right?

Ill get one in the morning hopefully its darker my camera isnt picking it up and its putting weird lines all over the picture

7 dpo ff switched on me today i just put in my coverline cause it dint put one up

Awesome can't wait to see!!

It's going to be hard to resist to test on 7dpo now! :haha:

Hehe i had a feeling i needed to test and because of a special person gave me a good pep talk it made go test i was shocked when the lines showed up hehe

Good morning ladies!!!!

How is everyone doing today???

I had a really weird case of heartburn when I was laying in bed last night. Had to roll over to get it to let up a bit. (Thats the only thing that makes me go....hmmmm....maybe? But I dont want to get my hopes up.)

My boobs are very sore/tender today and my nipples are still sore. And I still have the increased saliva. dont know whats going on.
Just wish the next few days would fly by.

I had heartburn last night also along with nausea and bad nausea today but I know these are IBS symptoms (officially diagnosed yesterday :( ) so symptom spotting is really hard, grrr. When my boobs start to hurt I will actually start to feel like I'm in the two week wait! I get boob tenderness before AF bit I also got it (worse) before my little bfp last month so it can't be a sure sign for me lol. It looks like it's dairy that makes me nauseous so gonna cut that out and then I can spot proper pregnancy related nausea!

That sucks!!!! I love my chocolate milk!!!! LOL!

When I was pregnant with my son I had a glass of chocolate milk every night. I couldnt drink it in the morning for the first few weeks cause it would come right back up. haha. So I just got used to drinking it at night.

I dont know if you like green olives but I read somewhere that they help with nausea. So one night a few weeks ago when I wasn't feeling very well, I tried it and it actually seemed to help a little. Thought it was interesting.

Have you noticed any changes with your CM?

Ah I love cheese as well lol so that sucks.

Naw I don't like olives :(

Still creamy but just not as much, definitely not 'dry' yet. You?

Ive got that thick white lotiony (?) type and there was a lot of it this morning. Not sure what it means. :shrug:

I don't think it really means anything to be honest. Will have a research.

Just realised that we have been moved to groups & discussions. That sucks, wonder why?

You know, one of the other threads with my fellow TTC buddies got moved there too. Who knows. I guess they figure they can move us wherever they like, even though our thread belongs in the TWW section.
But yet the thread called Gallry O Tests is still in the pregnancy test section, or at least it was earlier. And they have more talk than pics of pregnancy tests.

Maybe it's because bfp announcements are only allowed in certain sections, groups and discussions being one of them.

And gallery O tests are still tests tho so maybe that's why they left it?

I don't mind too much just means anyone visiting TWW won't be able to join our thread :(

How is everyone doing today??

Any symptoms Katie???

Ruskie - Did you find out what your beta is???

Wont find out till monday on the betas , But thats a good thing so we can see if my levels are rising on the same day since i have another beta tommorow afternoon , Still getting pretty light lines on my hpts hopefully they get darker soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->