• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Bloody hell!! That's alot of $$. If healthcare jobs paid like that in the UK our system wouldn't be such a sham!

It's 1.20am & I can't sleep cos of dragging/aching feeling in my legs. It's pissing me off. It started around 14 weeks withy son & only at nights. This time it's started earlier :( & tonight it started when I was trying to watch the only way is essex (our version of the hills). I feel blue. I need my sleep tonight... SHOPPING TOMORROW!! yes! Hello summer wardrobe! :)

hahaha i like the hills. thats funny. i hope u feel better! its only 8 31 pm here.

i wish i could go shopping! i need some summer clothes, but no $$

RN- i WISH i made that much money.

Decided I'm gonna ask Doc to check my thyroid levels. Had a suspicion for a while & just done some reading & pregnancy can make it worse including my aching muscles. Boo. I really do feel awful. Like I have some horrible disease. I just want to cry but I'm too tired :( sad Tizzle.

-That is it.. Promise I will never complain again!

I NEED SUMMER CLOTHES TOO!!!!!

Im hoping my summer wardrobe will consist of maternity clothes! :happydance:

Im imagining the cute Christmas pictures my family can take with a big ol pregnant belly!!! LOL!!!
I was pregnant at Christmas time with my son and it was so much fun. It just made everything seem so much better and more festive!

Oh Katie - Go fill the bathtub up with some hot water, just enough to come up on your legs. That might help with the cramping. Just dont fill the bathtub up too much with hot water because thats a no no. LOL!!!

Thats the one thing that makes me mad about being preggers. I LOVE MY HOT HOT HOT HOT showers and baths. :hissy:

I totally would but downstairs would complain.. No lie.
I just retreated to the bathroom & had a good cry, feel better & walk has eased my legs a bit.

What is this about hot baths???

You're not supposed to take hot baths or hot showers while preggers. The docs say its a no no because they don't want your body temp to rise too much, it's not good for the baby.

Decided I'm gonna ask Doc to check my thyroid levels. Had a suspicion for a while & just done some reading & pregnancy can make it worse including my aching muscles. Boo. I really do feel awful. Like I have some horrible disease. I just want to cry but I'm too tired :( sad Tizzle.

-That is it.. Promise I will never complain again!

LOL! You can complain all you want!!! Thats what we're here for!!!

The doc should check your thyroid as part of the normal blood work, i believe. Just double check!
:hugs:

Will do :thumbup:

As for the bath..
I did not know this... Oops :/
I was never told this with my first pregnancy!

Yeah, i dreaded it with my son. It sucked not to take long hot baths/showers. I think I may have originally read it in one of those "What to expect" type books. Then doc told me the same thing. :(

Now you know. Im pretty sure you could take a hot shower if it wasn't scalding and you stayed in it for less than 10 min. But I would avoid the hot baths that cover your body.

hot showers are okay... i mean not scalding but the baths are what you cant have because of your belly. just like jacuzzis

Long baths are a big part of my life :( if it's like not hot it's okay tho isn't it?

Long baths are fine as long as it's not hot enough to significantly raise your body temp :hugs:

I still took baths when I was preggers I just didn't make them too hot and I only stayed on for about 10-15 min.
I did take hot showers but again didn't stay in long enough for me to raise my temp too much.

It sucks! I know.

How is everyone doing today???? Today is 2 DPO for me. Doc appt on tuesday, CD23, for progesterone levels. *sigh*

We're taking a vacation next month to go see some family out of state. It would be so nice to tell everyone in person we were expecting. FX!!!!

Wow RN we really are similar. We are also going to Illinois next monthmfor our family reunion..... 2dpo here too!!!!!

I took baths all the time and read but also only had it fairly warm,not hot. Also be careful if you are prone to bacteria infections in the vajayjay..... That's what caused a friend of mine to give birth 2 months early....

Yeah, you're right! I think they say not to use bubble bath too right?? Because it makes you more prone to get vajay infections. I forgot that.

Cupcake - We'll have great news to tell our families next month!!!!!

Yeah, you're right! I think they say not to use bubble bath too right?? Because it makes you more prone to get vajay infections. I forgot that.

Cupcake - We'll have great news to tell our families next month!!!!!

Yay!!!!! :hugs: :dust:

Damn I knew there was something about bubble bath.. I've failed miserably so far! I have been itching down there :/ oh no. Keep an eye on that...
Anyway I went shopping yesterday... Yay! I haven't been in a year! I've gone up two dress sizes :( boo! & my boobies have gone up 3! :O ha. Anyway I thought of you ladies while I was in mcdonalds.. Getting some sauce..
https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/sprunky17/e5935bbf.jpg

hahahahahahaha:rofl: Katie. you are hilarious . brat.

J was like "what are you doing?... Why?" I was like... It just reminds me of something but I'll wait till you finish eating to tell you :haha:

bahahahahahhaahaa! sounds JUST like my DH i swear they would so get along. he still thinks im a freak whenever i pull those out... and he fing comes into the bathroom when im peeing in a cup or trying to take it out... and hes like ewww kimbre. im like DUDE get OUT then GOD! lmfao! he laughs about it though.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->