• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Ha ha mine always catches me peeing into the cup.. He respected me more after I made him pee into one (so could check if tests were dodgy) & it went epiclly wrong!!

:rofl: That is hysterical Katie!!! But its nice to know you think about us. I never thought about getting little tiny paper cups like that though. I'll go to McDonalds and steal a whole bunch. LOL!!!! My hubby would be like "What the hell are you doing with those?" :rofl:
I use a little medicine cup to pee in and then I wash it each time. LOL!!!!

The things we do. Hahahahahahaha!!!

Well, I worked in the ER today for a half a day!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I went to the bathroom this morning and there was tons of CM on my panties. (TMI maybe, but you girls don't mind. LOL!!!!) I wonder what that was all about. I wiped it all off and went about my business but my panties felt so dampt he rest of the day. EWWW!!! And I didn't even have a pantyliner to put on. :(

Last night i had such bad cramping, like AF type cramping that made me curl up in a ball on my couch. It sucked!!!! Im hoping thats not a bad sign. I dont want AF to come!!!!! Im 3 or 4 DPO today. I cant remember, my mind is warped right now.

How is everyone today????

Ha it's fine. I'm in CM city at the mo, its horrible!

I have spent 2 hours in the bath... Body temp before anyone tells me off lol & then 2 hours getting ready & now I'm off to celebrate the royal wedding soberly in my maxi dress that's supposed to hide my fake bump but is actually showing it off oops. Rumours will be plenty tonight :D

Good afternoon ladies!!! I'll have to do some catching up but I just wanted to say hello. I hope everyone is doing good.

Today is 5DPO for me. Few more days and I can test!!! Although, Im not getting my hopes up. Ive been having some really bad AF like cramping on and off for the past few days. Its so bad, radiates to my back. Im assuming that can't be good. :(

So...just been hanging with my boys this weekend. Got the next couple of days off and my GYN appt on Tuesday for my bloodwork. FX it at least shows I ovulated.

P.S. Katie - LOVE the new pic!!!!!

hi ladies ..... I posted a thread in the preg test section called bfp or evap ..... can you take a look please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girlie girls!!!!! Checking in......

As with RN I am also 5dpo today. Some weird stuff is going on with me right now. Some excm, slight nauseous spouts throughout the day and (don't hate on me) but I'm a smoker and they taste like crap.... Never happens to me. I love my fags!!! I'm trying not to read into it cuz I seem to always get my hopes up. Also some slight pressure but nothing painful. RN, I hope the cramps are just conception cramps. It is possibl honey!!!!

Hi Ladies!!! Good morning!

Cupcake - I hope it's good cramping!!! LOL!!

Although, I'm not quite sure. Im having very similar symptoms as last month and it lead to a BFN. So, I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Im guessing my blood work will show I ovulated because I dont think I'd be having these types of symptoms if I didn't. I'm wondering if my strong O to AF symptoms are related to the Clomid :shrug:

Im having loads of CM and its driving me nuts. Few more days and I'll know....

I hear ya RN! It seems every month I have the same thing. But this month seems to be a little "off". I'm really confused but thinking I need to focus my energy on something else......

Are you going to wait to test????

I think Im going to wait until at least Thurs. That will be 9DPO (right?).

Oh, the insanity of having to wait!!!!

Yuppers!!!! I really am going to try to wait till AF is due. Being that this is already a huge month for us, wouldn't it be crazy to get a bfp too!!!! New job, closing on our house, bfp....wow what a month!!!!! I'm going mad right with you girl!!!!!

Sounds like it would be the perfect icing on the cake :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck you two xx x x

Good luck girlies, not long till the peeing commences!

Wildeone, I had a look at your thread but using my phone so can't see much :grr: how is it going?

Good luck girlies, not long till the peeing commences!

Wildeone, I had a look at your thread but using my phone so can't see much :grr: how is it going?

I'm getting lines but not until after the 10 minutes are up .... :wacko: so can't be sure either way. 10dpo at the most maybe as little as 8dpo so we'll see ..... Thanks for looking though :hugs:

Oh it sounds promising.. Remember when I posted that pic of an evap in here that actually turned out to be early faint bfp.. That didn't come up till about 15 mins! So fx 'd :)

had a temp rise today... anyone have any advice? do u think i Od??? i know i have to wait a cpl days to be sure. but just wondering=)

I had a negative OPK today as well.

Wildeone- soinds like mayyybee you could be pregnant.

Oh it sounds promising.. Remember when I posted that pic of an evap in here that actually turned out to be early faint bfp.. That didn't come up till about 15 mins! So fx 'd :)

Really !?!?!?!? How many dpo were you?

had a temp rise today... anyone have any advice? do u think i Od??? i know i have to wait a cpl days to be sure. but just wondering=)

I had a negative OPK today as well.

Wildeone- soinds like mayyybee you could be pregnant.

HHmmm maybe ... really hard to know as it's sooo early and i truely believe we missed my fertile period completely! No BDing for 3 days before Ov or 2 days post due to shifts and a little argument :blush: but because i decided not to use the opk's this month i can't be sure :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: ........ anyway enough about me sounds like your Oving go get naked !!!!!!!!!!:haha:

Wildeone, I think it was 9dpo.

Kimbre, I reckon o day yesterday.. Now we need two more temp rises :thumbup:

Wildeone, I think it was 9dpo.

Kimbre, I reckon o day yesterday.. Now we need two more temp rises :thumbup:

Thanks i just went back through this thread 3.5 weeks and found the link - yup looks about the same ..... so the first tests you did were negative at 10 minutes but then developed a line?? Sorry for the questions but i'm going mad .... I need a def. yes or no to the pregnancy question - have i mentioned i HATE the TWW :rofl:

aww i couldn't live without OPKs and temping now haahha. but i hope that you get your BFP.. and i am :sex:ing tonight hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->