The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

aww i couldn't live without OPKs and temping now haahha. but i hope that you get your BFP.. and i am :sex:ing tonight hahahah

What now .... now that's an understanding OH - who lets you surf b&b whilst DTD .... :thumbup:

hahahahaha:rofl: nooo we are going to in a bit. if he doesnt fall asleep... or maybe if he does even lolol

Yeah it wasn't untill 12dpo that they started showing up in the time frame and it was smu, fmu on that day was still after about 15 mins. So that's why I count 12dpo as my bfp even though I did get positives before.

I had :sex: with my OH while he was asleep, he calls it rape, I disagree.. He never said no :rofl:

hhahaha half asleep... and i dont hear him complaining when we were doing it. ha:rofl:

Lol.. It's scary what my OH can do in his sleep! Got him to sing highway to hell the other night :rofl: he's asleep right now actually mwahahaha

Superdrug do a cheap pink dye test that is 10miu (5 days early) like frer, and they are on offer at the mo, 3for2!

Superdrug do a cheap pink dye test that is 10miu (5 days early) like frer, and they are on offer at the mo, 3for2!

they're the ones i had but couldn't get up town today. So i had to do with Asda own - no idea if they;re any good. I also bought 2 FRER - both were completely stark white ... not a sausage. :( But i feel pregnant more and more as the day wears on ..... but then again - i did last month too! PMT is a bitch :cry:

Ahh. They are slightly more sensitive than frer & I'd guess adds would be about 25miu. Try again tonight :thumbup: :hugs:

Oh wildeone, I want this so bad for you..... Did you test today?????

Hey Ladies!!!!

Today is 8DPO and I gave in and tested this morning. BFN of course. I know better but I couldn't resist the urge. LOL!!!

Im working 12hr shifts tomorrow and friday so Im hoping that will keep my mind off of it. Yeah right!

I just don't "feel" pregnant. I feel like AF is going to show her ugly face in the next few days. Blah...stupid witch!

How is everyone doing today???

Wildeone - Sorry about the BFN. Keeping FX for you.

hi RN FX for you still! and yeah right good luck keeping your mind off of it. i always think ill be able to as well but no matter how busy i am its still in the back of my mind!ugh.

I am 3 DPO and already going crazy haha:rofl: i want this cycle to be it!

I have back ache and just all around achy. lots of CM. heartburn. and nauseous a bit. SUPER tired. ugh super SORE breasts too.

FX for you wildeone!

FX for you Kimbre!!! You'll get your BFP!!!!!

than you RN i doubt it=( but thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->