• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Hey RN.... Good too see you today. I'm feeling out this month too, just some strange feelings that I've never had before. Rachael1981 and I vowed to test together on Sunday.... Wanna join us????

Hey RN.... Good too see you today. I'm feeling out this month too, just some strange feelings that I've never had before. Rachael1981 and I vowed to test together on Sunday.... Wanna join us????

I already tested once, I couldn't wait :(
But that sounds like a good plan because if it's + than it will be an awesome Mother's Day gift. (I hope its not negative because then that would make for a sucky gift :rofl: )

FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX

that would be an awesome mother's day gift!!! FX crossed for you ladies.

I already tested once, I couldn't wait :(
But that sounds like a good plan because if it's + than it will be an awesome Mother's Day gift. (I hope its not negative because then that would make for a sucky gift :rofl: )

FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX

Yeah she doesn't celebrate mothers day in her country but she said she'd do it anyways.... :). But you do have a point. I broke the rule and tested this morning with FRER FMU. It was bfn of course.... :rofl: I knew it would be but the tests were screaming at me from my drawer.

Oh no wildeone :(
:hugs:
I saw in your thread you are going to stop after this cycle, is this true? :(

I've been so ill I haven't even made it to the doctors. :( I'm supposed to be cleaning the kitchen right now as got groceries being delivered later but I can't get out of bed. I haven't experienced this before, it's a bit scary! OH called me lazy this morning :grr:

Whatever.... If you are sick because you are carrying HIS child, he should be pampering you!!!!!!

Don't be scared honey. My good friend was really sick for her pregnancy. She kept losing weight from piling and now her daughter is 2 and just fine!!!! :hugs:

I would like to eat... I miss food lol ALOT.
I sent him a 'don't mess with me' text & he apologised. :shrug: it's all his fault with with his so called 'super sperm' I never had any of this trouble with my son! He can carry the next one! :rofl: if Arnie can do it so can my OH!

Oh no wildeone :(
:hugs:
I saw in your thread you are going to stop after this cycle, is this true? :(

Yep - all sense says stop! just my biological clock and materal instint is saying have another... I won't lie ... i am gutted and can't stop crying but it is 'our' decision , no more! It was just those 4 evaps that raised my hopes and got me thinking this might be it!:nope:

i'm gonna go now .... but i truely hope all of you get your BFP's and that you have a healthy 7 months Katie xxx You've been great xxx :hugs:

I do hope you change your mind & come back :cry:
If not I wish you all the best for your future! & we will all miss you greatly :( :hugs:

xo

awww im so sad to see you go wildeone. i hope that things get better for you! who knows maybe itll happen when you dont try=):hugs:

Katie! i hope that you feel better. and all pregnancies are different! remember that hun. and tell that OH of yours to bug off... mine tries to tell me im lazy too, but he is SO lazy... just bc i stay at home and work from a computer and take care of his child , my child, the house, the dog ect... im not out working so i must not be as awesome as him.
stupid men!

Ain't they just. Mine has started to come round though and I did randomly catch him hoovering!

I just weighed my self and I've lost 3 pounds in 2 days! Yowzer! I'm secretly happy cos I've wanted to lose weight for ages. Is this selfish of me?

Ladies.... Since we are the comedians.... I have a joke.....

What does burnt toast and a moody pregnant lady have in common??? In both cases the men thinks "shoulda took it out just two seconds earlier".... Hahaha :rofl:

Cupcake Mommy - Thats so terrible!!! BUT SO DAMN FUNNY!!!!! :rofl:

Wildeone - Im sorry AF got you and Im sorry to see you go. We'll miss yoU!!!!!

Katie - You're not lazy. You're a princess and he should trea you as such! LOL!! Sorry you don't feel good. I felt like poopie for the first few weeks with my son.

Well ladies (Cupcake Mommy) - I gave in and tested this morning too with a 25miu IC and got BFN of course. I couldn't help myself either. LOL!!! Still keeping fx for our mother's day surprises.

I worked a 12hr shift in the ER today and I am EXHAUSTED!!!! I went to the bathroom one time and (TMI ahead) there was loads of creamy white CM/discharge all over my panties!!!! UGH!!!! As if my day wasn't bad enough.

Funny thing though, I heard the doc talking about a patient that they had run an HCG quant on and he said the result was 22.05. He said "Yeah, she's like one day pregnant". Hahaha. I wish I could here that about me!!!!

I've never been called a princess before :rofl:
I'm Soldiering through. My grocery shop arrived today & I ordered loads of fruit :thumbup:
It's 2am & I'm currently sat on the kitchen floor eating Ginger biscuits :lol: I NEED SLEEP!

Wow that woman must of done an early test like frer then! You think that test you did today, if you got that woman to do one it would tell her she wasn't pregnant!

:rofl: I can totally see you sitting on the floor. Hahaha....

RN, girl I don't blame you. See we were thinking the same thing..... That's crazy they could tell that for a 1 dpo....wow.....

Nicole, give me a colour so I can add you into my sig.

Kimbre, I picked pink cos I know it's your fav & RN, I picked orange cos it reminds me of your giraffe :rofl:

P.s what is RNmommys real name?! I don't believe it's RN :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->