The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

yes sure has=) but i am not convinced that ill be seeing that BFP anytime soon.

The ponies dang near eat me out of house and home but it's worth it!!

Staying positvie is so hard when you want it so bad!!! But we can always try right? Fx'd this is our month!!!!!

Well girlies I went to the Dr today and he told me to take a 2 mnth break and then restart the Clomid if I want to. Thankfully he said all the side affects of the Clomid all dang month are not in my head. Even though I only take them 5 days a month it affects me all month. He also told me he would send to to a Reproductive Specialtist if I wanted but he did think I needed it right now. I don't want to do that and I love my Dr. he is amazing. So we'll see how the next 2 mnths go. I'm already feeling more stress free.

How is everyone eles?

Nope it was just a check up with the Clomid. I'm still about 12 days out. My ticker is wrong. Not sure how that happened. I need to go fix it. Hows all with the little Tizlet?

Ah what cycle day are you then? Clomid doesn't sound very fun then. How long you been taking it?

All is good, dating scan tomorrow & then I'll be going public about Tizlet!

Cd 21, of 32 day cylce. Third round of Clomid :( not very hopfull I've been trying so long I just don't think I'll get my bfp. But I know one of these days I'll get and the die of shock ;) lol

Yay for going public!!!!

i hope this is your bfp then deputyswife=)

katie- i cant wait for the scan!! yay!

Hey ladies. Im so sorry I haven't been on. Im still sick as crap. I puke all day long everyday! Im so tired all the time. I barely have any energy. And working is not fun at all. UGH!!!

I hope everyone is doing ok.

FX for you ladies for you BFP this month!

Kimbre - Have you tested?

i am 9 DPO today. so dizzy and felt sick for a little while.
also having pinching on and off in my lower abdomen right side...maybe a cyst?

testing (trying to wait) at 12 DPO

hope that you feel better soon!

Aww sorry your feeling so crappy. Have you asked for anything yet? Zofran was a life saver for me. I hope you start feeling better.

Kimbre hope you feel better too. But maybe it's a good sign!!

Yay for pics of Baby Tizlet baking away! LOL!!!!

Im still SOOOOOOO sick. This medicine doesn't work for poop! I threw up about 18 times yesterday....not exaggerating either.
Im so hungry and thirsty, I just want to keep something down!!!!!

Kimbre & DeputysWife - Where are the tests????

omg at least you know your little bean is doing well. if youre so sick! i hope that you feel better. i took a test this morning FMU on a internet cheapy...looks like a BFN. but if i strain i see a line... i think its just line eye... im 11 DPO. well FF says im like 9 or 10 DPO? but i think i Od earlier who knows... prob testing tomorrow. but i am feeling out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->