The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hiya can i join? my fertile days have started today (if the scan goes well tonight) we will be :sex: everyday...i will test on the 19th jan which will mean im 10dpo..if that doesn't work then ill have to wait till 23rd janwhen the :witch: is due!!!

Good luck to you all!!!:happydance::hug:

Hiya can i join? my fertile days have started today (if the scan goes well tonight) we will be :sex: everyday...i will test on the 19th jan which will mean im 10dpo..if that doesn't work then ill have to wait till 23rd janwhen the :witch: is due!!!

Good luck to you all!!!:happydance::hug:

Welcome n gud luck!! :)

10 dpo here... still have the biggest breasts Ive ever had :rofl: but not really any other signs to pour over.

So little symptoms in fact, Im quietly excited to test again. Im usually getting cramps & headaches with a lot of bloating by now but so far nada... My tummy is surprisingly flat which in itself is a miracle... or maybe its the gargantuboobs making it look smaller?! :rofl:

I'm just not sure when I'll test. I think I'll try and make it to Friday but I'm not sure whether it's better to know or to hope.......

perhaps i'll just wing it.

its so hard this 2ww, i hate not knowing, i wish they had a test you could find out the minute you concieve haha...

i hate the thought of getting another bfn but im too impatient!

I know that feeling hun! I'm the Queen of impatient!! FX for us all!

lol im like that too i need to know NOW! :rofl:

10 dpo here... still have the biggest breasts Ive ever had :rofl: but not really any other signs to pour over.

So little symptoms in fact, Im quietly excited to test again. Im usually getting cramps & headaches with a lot of bloating by now but so far nada... My tummy is surprisingly flat which in itself is a miracle... or maybe its the gargantuboobs making it look smaller?! :rofl:

When r u gonna test hun? I'm getting excited for sat here at the pc!

my oh said last night mine look bigger too and firmer i keep banging them and it bloody hurts lol - no other symptoms though

When r u gonna test hun? I'm getting excited for sat here at the pc!

I did yesterday to see a :bfn: so Im *trying* to hold out until Wednesday or Thursday now.
Ive only tested with IC's tho so far, I have a FRER begging to be pee'd on but will not waste it!

Its all sooo exciting! I'm glad i've found ppl to get excited with cos my wonderful bf refuses to get excited - he's as calm as a cucumber :( I know its always worse when the :witch: does come if u have gotten your hopes up, but i can't help it and its nice to share that and have some perspective at the same time which seems to be what we get on here - support, excitement, perspective, advice, n more support! Loving it!

Hi Ladies!

I think I'm about 12-14 dpo, I've been really good and have'nt tested despite the craaaazy urges, I resisted cos I only have the first response tests and they're sooooo expensive, I dont want to waste them on negative result.

I didn't really have any symptoms until today. Im pretty sure that AF is coming, Im getting pre mens cramps and my lower backs a bit achey too. Im due AF anytime between Tues 6th Jan to thurs 8th Jan.

Im in two minds as to whether or not I should test tomorrow if AF doesnt come. But I just feel it might be too early for a pos. In my last pregnancy I got a faint line 4 days after AF was due.

I don't know, I'm feeling soooo confused, i've got AF pains but I really hope its not that :sad1:

Hi Ladies!

I think I'm about 12-14 dpo, I've been really good and have'nt tested despite the craaaazy urges, I resisted cos I only have the first response tests and they're sooooo expensive, I dont want to waste them on negative result.

I didn't really have any symptoms until today. Im pretty sure that AF is coming, Im getting pre mens cramps and my lower backs a bit achey too. Im due AF anytime between Tues 6th Jan to thurs 8th Jan.

Im in two minds as to whether or not I should test tomorrow if AF doesnt come. But I just feel it might be too early for a pos. In my last pregnancy I got a faint line 4 days after AF was due.

I don't know, I'm feeling soooo confused, i've got AF pains but I really hope its not that :sad1:

FXd its not the dreaded :witch:!

I'm starting to get sore BBs but i had them from when I Ovd util AF for whole of TWW the last 2 cycles but not this time - i have no idea whats going on lol!
Still no spotting though n i always get it 2 days b4 :witch: who is due on Wed!

Hi ladies

Please could I join not sure when :witch: is due, ( m/c in December)

Although I had positive opk on New Years day so am guessing around 15th Jan.

Good Luck to all you lovely ladies :dust:

Best of luck Sarah! I hope them :spermy:'s catch that eggy!

:dust: :dust: For you! :dust: :dust:

<3

:hissy: Despite a fab looking chart & temps and the most ginormous breasts Ive ever had, this afternoon Ive started to get a really heavy feeling in my tummy - just like :witch: is coming.

Ive checked and nothing, so I know Im still in until the fat lady sings but I cant help that sinking feeling that we didnt suceed this cycle.

:witch: isnt due until wednesday, but she was 2 days early last month...

:hissy:

:hissy: Despite a fab looking chart & temps and the most ginormous breasts Ive ever had, this afternoon Ive started to get a really heavy feeling in my tummy - just like :witch: is coming.

Ive checked and nothing, so I know Im still in until the fat lady sings but I cant help that sinking feeling that we didnt suceed this cycle.

I was just reading an article that said that PG symptoms are no different from AF symptoms - so how on earth are we meant to tell lol! Ur right though - You're still in for now n FXd!! I was 2 days early last month n if this month is the same then :witch: due tomorrow, if not the Thurs!

I was just reading an article that said that PG symptoms are no different from AF symptoms - so how on earth are we meant to tell lol! Ur right though - You're still in for now n FXd!! I was 2 days early last month n if this month is the same then :witch: due tomorrow, if not the Thurs!

Ive read that somewhere too... but I got all excited last month & then af showed up early, before I had chance to test.
Thats another thing, my cycles have always been 28 days until ttc - af has come 2 days early for the last 2 cycles so Im getting a shorter cycles as time goes on?

FX for you too Toasty :hugs:

Ive read that somewhere too... but I got all excited last month & then af showed up early, before I had chance to test.
Thats another thing, my cycles have always been 28 days until ttc - af has come 2 days early for the last 2 cycles so Im getting a shorter cycles as time goes on?

FX for you too Toasty :hugs:

Yeah i was always 29 days until i MC, since then i've been 28, 28, 27, 26 - so know how u feel! Seems to be shrinking by the month! 26 days is tomorrow so hoping it doesn't happen!

Do u ever use the chatroom on here?

No, Ive never ventured that far :lol:

I might have a tinker later - must beat celeb bb!

Hi Oushka & Kissingtoast, I know exactly how you feel always been a 28day girl but down to 26 days last month 25 the month before and 22 the month before that, since i started O my cycles have become shorter, but have been taking pregnecare and they seem to be increasing my LP by 1 day each month, but hoping it stays away this month AF due on wednesday but dont feel anything yet, I actually feel awesome today and my nipples and Boobs are much bigger than normal, and thats one sign i never get even when AF is due as i am on the small side so it is easy to notice, lets hope we all get our :bfp: this month, my fngers are crossed tightly, and it was my first month usin preseed so i am feeling excited at the moment!!

:witch: stay away you are not welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Hello!

Newbie just joined, and wanted to share my thoughts so far ...

AF 22/12/08
DTD 02 & 03/01/09
OV/cramps 04 & 05/01/09

I guess now on the 2WW, as AF due again around 17/01/09!

First time TTC, so quite nervous eek!

I hope I have got the acronyms right lol!
:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->