The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hi Oushka & Kissingtoast, I know exactly how you feel always been a 28day girl but down to 26 days last month 25 the month before and 22 the month before that, since i started O my cycles have become shorter, but have been taking pregnecare and they seem to be increasing my LP by 1 day each month, but hoping it stays away this month AF due on wednesday but dont feel anything yet, I actually feel awesome today and my nipples and Boobs are much bigger than normal, and thats one sign i never get even when AF is due as i am on the small side so it is easy to notice, lets hope we all get our :bfp: this month, my fngers are crossed tightly, and it was my first month usin preseed so i am feeling excited at the moment!!

:witch: stay away you are not welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Sounds promising!! FXd!

Hello!

Newbie just joined, and wanted to share my thoughts so far ...

AF 22/12/08
DTD 02 & 03/01/09
OV/cramps 04 & 05/01/09

I guess now on the 2WW, as AF due again around 17/01/09!

First time TTC, so quite nervous eek!

I hope I have got the acronyms right lol!
:blush:

Hi and welcome hun,

You are going to love it here the girls are all great:hugs:

Hi can I join please. My ticker says my cycles are 30 days but to be honest this is just a bit of a guess as they vary quite a lot. The last one was 36 days. I will be testing on the 13th. That will be day 35.

So far I have just had a bit of an upset stomach at night twice in the last week. Not sure if this a symptom or not?

Hi can I join please. My ticker says my cycles are 30 days but to be honest this is just a bit of a guess as they vary quite a lot. The last one was 36 days. I will be testing on the 13th. That will be day 35.

So far I have just had a bit of an upset stomach at night twice in the last week. Not sure if this a symptom or not?

Hi! welcome to the mad house lol!

hey im new here too, only been on a few times...

but does anyone know about the cd21 blood test?...ive got to go in for 1 on 2moro? lol

is this just to see if you ovulate, or can it tell if ur super early pregnant? :rofl:

but does anyone know about the cd21 blood test?...ive got to go in for 1 on 2moro? lol

is this just to see if you ovulate, or can it tell if ur super early pregnant? :rofl:

I just gave my sample last week ...... today had been to CD1/2 test

CD 21 is done to check for progesterone.... which increases after ovulation. I dunno abt preg... have heard high levels could possibly indicate preg! (not sure)
CD 1 test for FSH & LH.

I just gave my sample last week ...... today had been to CD1/2 test

CD 21 is done to check for progesterone.... which increases after ovulation. I dunno abt preg... have heard high levels could possibly indicate preg! (not sure)
CD 1 test for FSH & LH.

hey thanks for speedy reply :)... i hope im ovulating, otherwise this past year weve been doin all the tying for nothing :rofl:... i must be as i always get my periods(roughly 28-30 days) and +opks lol...we'll soon see i guess

hey thanks for speedy reply :)... i hope im ovulating, otherwise this past year weve been doin all the tying for nothing :rofl:... i must be as i always get my periods(roughly 28-30 days) and +opks lol...we'll soon see i guess

Let me know the resluts! I always get + OPKs but read something yeaterday that said you can get LH surge (which is what OPKs pick up) without Ovulating - now i'm woriied i'm not Ovulating lol!

Let me know the resluts! I always get + OPKs but read something yeaterday that said you can get LH surge (which is what OPKs pick up) without Ovulating - now i'm woriied i'm not Ovulating lol!

The easiest way of seeing if you O is temping,! or the test at docs. but these 2 methods are the only 2 that will confirm it:hugs:

lol whoopsie now ive made every1 go, oh no am i ovulating :rofl: ill be sure to post my result when i get them ... thanks :)

The easiest way of seeing if you O is temping,! or the test at docs. but these 2 methods are the only 2 that will confirm it:hugs:

hey yeah i always chart my temps, using FF, dunno where id be without temping lol... i do get the at least 3 high temps after +opk so im guessing i am, think mayb jus doc tryin 2 pan me off lol... we'll see

hey yeah i always chart my temps, using FF, dunno where id be without temping lol... i do get the at least 3 high temps after +opk so im guessing i am, think mayb jus doc tryin 2 pan me off lol... we'll see

I have read..... if u get ur period 12 - 15 days after +OPK it means u are ovulating! if it is later than 15 days... then probably not!
But u said ur temps go high... so looks like u are ovulating babes!

Keep us posted with ur results.... :hug::hug:

I have read..... if u get ur period 12 - 15 days after +OPK it means u are ovulating! if it is later than 15 days... then probably not!
But u said ur temps go high... so looks like u are ovulating babes!

Keep us posted with ur results.... :hug::hug:

Cool that makes me feel better, n hopefully RachyDaz too!

Well, against my better judgement lol I tested a day early with a $ store test and got a :bfn: :cry: I will be retesting in a couple days if nothing shows up!
Best of Luck to all you ladies!!

Well, against my better judgement lol I tested a day early with a $ store test and got a :bfn: :cry: I will be retesting in a couple days if nothing shows up!
Best of Luck to all you ladies!!

N you 2!

thanks keerthy yay that makes me feel sooo much better lol

hopefully that means we'll be gettin our :bfp: sooooooooooooon... THIS MONTH!! :rofl:

please mr storky lol

ill keep ya's posted with the results when i get them :)

oh - this 2WW is HORRID. after 2 days of mild crampiness, and feeling heavy, and a bit nauseus and bloated this mornign my temp dropped dramaitically to my coverline temp and the nausea has gone but the crampiness is still there. BBs are still a little sore but no too bad. It can't be AF though - the very earliest she is due is saturday and it is often 2/3 days after that. I know this is my first month but shouldn't temp normally drop nearer AF - I'm only 8DPO and AF isn't due for at least 5 days! I'm so confused. Could this be just because I had to get up early this mornign as it's the dreaded first day back at work? Or could it be an implantation dip (assuming it goes back up tomorrow)? But if it is then why have I been feeling so PM when I never do this much before AF?

oh - this 2WW is HORRID. after 2 days of mild crampiness, and feeling heavy, and a bit nauseus and bloated this mornign my temp dropped dramaitically to my coverline temp and the nausea has gone but the crampiness is still there. BBs are still a little sore but no too bad. It can't be AF though - the very earliest she is due is saturday and it is often 2/3 days after that. I know this is my first month but shouldn't temp normally drop nearer AF - I'm only 8DPO and AF isn't due for at least 5 days! I'm so confused. Could this be just because I had to get up early this mornign as it's the dreaded first day back at work? Or could it be an implantation dip (assuming it goes back up tomorrow)? But if it is then why have I been feeling so PM when I never do this much before AF?

Its really annoying that PG symptoms are the same as AF ones lol! Damn it! Wish there was some easier way to tell - i can't stand the waiting either hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->