The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

oh - this 2WW is HORRID. after 2 days of mild crampiness, and feeling heavy, and a bit nauseus and bloated this mornign my temp dropped dramaitically to my coverline temp and the nausea has gone but the crampiness is still there. BBs are still a little sore but no too bad. It can't be AF though - the very earliest she is due is saturday and it is often 2/3 days after that. I know this is my first month but shouldn't temp normally drop nearer AF - I'm only 8DPO and AF isn't due for at least 5 days! I'm so confused. Could this be just because I had to get up early this mornign as it's the dreaded first day back at work? Or could it be an implantation dip (assuming it goes back up tomorrow)? But if it is then why have I been feeling so PM when I never do this much before AF?

i feel the same i hate that pg and af symptoms are the same, its like someone trying to fool us, grr lol... i always get symptoms, but for some reason this month we bd'd sooo much lol but i feel NOTHING :S why is this? :rofl:

oh and sorry to be soo blonde, how to u get ur ticky things on your post?

Nice to know we're all frustrated together lol! :hugs:
I'm in the TTC chat room if anyone fancies a chat!

sorry girls but I want a ticker on my profile and apparently I have to do 5 posts before I can so I'm sticking in a couple of bookmarkers here...

hey i need some help with my bbt temps, they are out of control im 6dpo and my temps jus keep rising lol....

cd13 - 97.0
cd14 - 97.0 (+opk)
cd15 - 97.3 (+opk)
cd16 - 97.4
cd17 - 97.4
cd18 - 97.9
cd19 - 97.9
cd20 - 98.2 (today)

what do u think, i thought i was supposed to level off? lol

does anyone know if sensitive teeth is a symptom? or am i clutching at straws :rofl:

does anyone know if sensitive teeth is a symptom? or am i clutching at straws :rofl:

hey omg how weird is that ive been complaining to OH about how sensitive my teeth have been since yesterday....i hope it could be a symptom and not jus all the xmas dinners lol :rofl:

jo_79 ever since I got my :bfp: actually even before I got my :bfp: in the tww I had and still have really really sensitive teeth so much so I have to wash my mouth in warm water which isn't good I know but the pain is unbearable. I swear it's the baby.

rachydaz rising temps are what you are looking for :happydance: so be pleased!!!!

jo_79 ever since I got my :bfp: actually even before I got my :bfp: in the tww I had and still have really really sensitive teeth so much so I have to wash my mouth in warm water which isn't good I know but the pain is unbearable. I swear it's the baby.

rachydaz rising temps are what you are looking for :happydance: so be pleased!!!!

yay thanks!, that makes me feel better, ive never had my temp rise this high, i normally get 3 highs then jus sorta levels off so hopin this is a good thing... :dust: :dust: to all!!!!

hey omg how weird is that ive been complaining to OH about how sensitive my teeth have been since yesterday....i hope it could be a symptom and not jus all the xmas dinners lol :rofl:

i thought i was just plucking random symptoms from my body lol fingers crossed then!

FX both Rachydaz, Jo_79!! And me of course! And anyone else testing in the next few days!!!!!!!

FX both Rachydaz, Jo_79!! And me of course! And anyone else testing in the next few days!!!!!!!

hey thanks for the fx kissingtoast...im goin 2 try and wait till friday but i might cav and start on wed haha, i have no patience at all.... lets pray to mr storky for our :bfp: :dust: :dust: to all

Im testing tomorrow morning - not really got many symptoms though. Mega sore bb's and they've grown - they're not exactly small anyway :rofl:, got sensitive teeth, niggling headache and increased cm. :witch: is due wednesday.

hi im new and due t
e 10-13th jan good luck 2 evry1 i think i oved 26-28 the last couple days been getting cramps on anf of think it may come early

Congrats Buttercup!

Still have af feelings... little bit of cramping etc but still nothing. Am going to hold off testing until Thursday for sure - give :witch: a chance to show her ugly head.

TMI but i just went for a wee and when i wiped there was pinky cm :witch: due wednesday so reckon this is the start of her :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->