The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Well end of the day still and no sign of :witch:. Tested earlier and got a :bfn:. Will be testing in a couple days if af hasnt shown up. Symptoms I have had this past week are:
- restless nights
- extremely tired (and sleeping in later than usual)
- sore bb's
- sensitive nipples (yesterday and today)
- really sore teeth & bleeding gums *which until today did not know was a symptom*
- peeing alot more, (tmi) usually only go 3 maybe 4 times a day, now is 6 or 7.

Good Luck Ladies, Hope We All Get Our :bfp: VERY SOON!!

Congratulations Buttercup!!: Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months
joe_79: Hope it isnt :witch: and that you get your :bfp:!!

Hey ladies sorry i haven't been on today but i was with my husband at our lawyers almost all day!! So how is every1 i caved and bought two more tests today although i probably wont need them as it feels like af is about to show any minute so0o i don't know!!! Well I still have this one weird symptom that keeps making me think back to my first!! I usually can hold it in when i first wake up but for the past three days i have been opening my eyes and RUNNING to the bathroom DH was using the potty yesterday morning and i kicked him out of the bathroom b/c i had to pee so bad ( i even tried going when i lay down to go to bed and not drinking nothing but i still had to pee real bad!) as far as anything else This is tmi but i haven't really had much cm but it is either creamy or watery and i am unable to have a bm so i don't know whats going on but we will see!!!!!

no :witch: so far and no more pink stuff lol so i think i'll wait to test on thursday if she doesnt turn up

Can I be added? I have 2/3 days till :witch: turns up, although I think I will be out of the race this month :cry:

cd21 tests today and testing in a week bring it on! hehe

Morning all :)

Still no :witch: but (tmi) lots of creamy cm, twinges in my HUGE breasts :rofl: I LOVE saying that & whereas Id normally be a cow right about now Im in a jovial mood :dance: Im full of motivation to get things done today - thats unusual as I tend to hide away & grump to myself in the days leading up to af.
Im still hvaing that af pending heavy feeling & Im sure its on its way but I guess I cant change that now. Nothing showing so far so trying to stay positive.
Is anyone testing today?

I cant help TTC2ndJoy but Ive had creamy & watery cm for the last few days too, tho quite a lot of it. Ive also been peeing more frequently but that could be due to the amount of hot ribena Ive consumed since its currently -7degs here. I hope you get your answers soon :hugs:

I suppose I can gab here, don't really have a test date now. Tested Monday (11dpo) and it was a BFN. No signs of the witch but I've learned not to expect anything at all when it comes to her. She'll show up with no warning if she wants and she's been known to show up 4 days early as well. She showed up 10dpo last month. Well she's not here, so I am still in the game I guess.

I think I may test again this weekend sometime if she doesn't show up on Thursday. Ticker says I can test on Wednesday. I think I might be pregnant but then I change my mind.

Well ladies I am 10dpo and a POAS addict so I could not help but do one today and the result was.
:bfp:
So i done another 3 and all clear as the day :bfp:, 2 x cheap ic, and a FRER,

So it official Im pregnant

:cloud9::cloud9:

I still cant believe it, The pre seed worked,

get it ordered ladies, its magical stuff.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Im so excited i have not stopped shaking all day:cloud9:

:hug:

Hope all you lovely ladies still waiting also get your :bfp:

Well ladies I am 10dpo and a POAS addict so I could not help but do one today and the result was.

Congratulations!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Forever 3 do you really think the pre seed works? Ive seen a few posts about it but didnt know whether or not to give it a go?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs: Congratulations!!! Im so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Congratulations...... we used Preseed this month I hope it brings me luck to xx

Hey you! - CONGRATS !!!
I've been reading through the posts and clocked a few pages back that you've got exactly the same cycle as me - OV on the 28th. I saw that someone suggested a quick test couldn't hurt and was all ready to post to say I'll join you with an early test (my AFs due on Weds 12th Jan).... But you're PG !!!
I've got no symptoms at all so I've no hope this month but we've only just decided to TTC so we'll start properly at the end of this month.
I've just started taking pregnacare so I'll keep an eye on temps and see if it has the same effect on me.

I'll be investing in opks - but what's Pre-seed?

Can early testing bring on false BFPs?
I've only tested in my teens when i definitely didn't want a positive!
Now... if I got a wrong result I'd be gutted...

What're you going to do TTCSECONDJOY?
When's your AF due?

Can early testing bring on false BFPs?
I've only tested in my teens when i definitely didn't want a positive!
Now... if I got a wrong result I'd be gutted...

What're you going to do TTCSECONDJOY?
When's your AF due?

taking a test & receiving a positive early all depends on the person taking the test. you can in fact receive a negative all the way up until af is due. you can also receive a negative a couple days after you miss your first period. so it completely depends on the amount of hcg in your system, and it just depends on the person in general.

i have always known pre-seed as a vaginal lubricant. but the ladies yesterday explained it can actually provide an ideal environment for the spermie's to swim in. giving them adequate lubricant to catch that egg. hearing this made me order some yesterday when i was online. so give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->