The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Well I tested and :bfn: its ok tho because i kinda knew it was going to be but i guess now i am just waiting for :witch:

Thanks for that!
We planned to start TTC this month so an early BFP would be quite a surprise.
(And very nearly an immaculate conception!)
Over in WTT I've had every PG symptom under the sun most months but none this month. I'll just wait for AF on the 12th and go from there.

Let me know how you get on with the preseed?!

Well ladies I am 10dpo and a POAS addict so I could not help but do one today and the result was.
:bfp:
So i done another 3 and all clear as the day :bfp:, 2 x cheap ic, and a FRER,

So it official Im pregnant

:cloud9::cloud9:

I still cant believe it, The pre seed worked,

get it ordered ladies, its magical stuff.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Im so excited i have not stopped shaking all day:cloud9:

:hug:

Hope all you lovely ladies still waiting also get your :bfp:

:hug:

Congratulations...... we used Preseed this month I hope it brings me luck to xx

Good luck hun, yes i do think pre seed done the job!!!!!!:hugs:

Congrats Forever3 thats excellent news! I wish all the best.

By the way if you dont mind me asking, how long were you ttc for?

Note for TTCSECONDJOY, dont give up yet, its not over till AF arrives. In my last pregnancy I didnt get a postive result until 4/5 days after AF was due.

Im still wishing for you.

Note for TTCSECONDJOY, dont give up yet, its not over till AF arrives. In my last pregnancy I didnt get a postive result until 4/5 days after AF was due.

Im still wishing for you.

Yes, i didn't get :bfp: until 7 days after :witch: due!

Hi all,

I will be testing at the end of the month if no sign of AF. i had a mc a month ago now and last few days been feeling really sick etc.

Got a few symptoms like when i was preg last time but dont wanna think too much about em iykwim. Though i did have pink when i wiped after the loo this arvo and had nothing since(same as last month too), and have twinges on my right hand side, also like i did last month. I have no idea when shes due or anything hence why im testing at the end of this month if still no sign.

Goodluck guys hope you get your BFP's!

Forever 3:

This was my first month to use Pre seed. I am on cd22 and hoping for a :bfp:
So glad to see there is success with Pre seed.
Thanks for sharing your story and CONGRATS!!!
Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

CONGRATULATIONS FOREVER 3

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Best news ever guys:mail:

congrats on the :bfp:

we used pre seed this month for the first time, it was great :rofl: hopefully have the same luck :):)

altho ive had bad hot flushes 2day, i hope its not AF coming early!!!! anyone know what thiscould mean?

:dust: :dust:

CONGRATULATIONS FOREVER 3

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Best news ever guys:mail:

I love it babe!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pippin also used preseed for the first month and got her :bfp:,:hugs:

Ladies i highly recommend that those who have not yet used it get it on order now, its not just for those who dont get ewcm, i get plenty of that the reason i used it is because it helps them travel easier to get to the egg!:happydance: and hopefully that :bfp::hugs:

Forever 3:

This was my first month to use Pre seed. I am on cd22 and hoping for a :bfp:
So glad to see there is success with Pre seed.
Thanks for sharing your story and CONGRATS!!!
Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

Sending all my luck your way:hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS Forever 3. :happydance: I am so pleased for you, what a lovely start to the New Year!!!

And I think you have sold me on Preseed too. If I don't get a BFP next week I will definitely get some. Where is the best place to buy it?

Congratulations On Your :bfp: Forever 3!!!
Wishing The Rest Of Us Ladies Luck On Ours!!

CONGRATULATIONS Forever 3. :happydance: I am so pleased for you, what a lovely start to the New Year!!!

And I think you have sold me on Preseed too. If I don't get a BFP next week I will definitely get some. Where is the best place to buy it?

Ebay from a seller called babymad:hugs:

i got mine from amazon(i got free 10miu pregnancy tests with it lol) i got the reusable tube as thought would last longer than just the sachets... i hope it works for us this month!!! :)

Ebay from a seller called babymad:hugs:

I'm logging onto Ebay as I type. Thanks honey. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"