The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Congratulations forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just ordered some. Think the :witch: will be here by the morning so it'll be here ready for next time!

Congratulations Forever3, brilliant news that you are pregnant.

I used Pre-Seed this month for the first time too. I would recommend it and actually I wonder how I've never used anything like this before :blush:. I loved it.

My symptons so far are sore @@'s and feeling of period pains in my stomach. So could be AF or :bfp:, who knows.

Here's hoping for my :bfp: Fingers crossed!

I'm sorry I forgot to give you an update! I got my :bfp: on January 1st! I'm under the 5th as my testing day. Thank you!

GL to the rest of you and congrats on the :bfp: 's!

Congratulations Forever3!

I've read about the PreSeed, but we haven't tried it yet...

Once again CONGRATULATIONS Forever3!!!

Today has been a mixed bag, from feeling like :witch: was here at lunchtime I soon realised it wasnt.
I just went to pee & there was some pinked tinged creamy cm when I wiped. Showered and checked cp and no more pink, no blood or anything. Just lots of creamy cm.
Cp is high & firm. My nipples feel like theyve been got at with a cheese grater, I have a slight ache from underarm to breast on both sides (which I havnt really had before) and my boobs are still huge. I also found myself on my knees enjoying the hot water on my back - then I realised I had backache... Thats not normal for me so I just dont know!

so... :muaha: Tomorrow I might have an answer... or maybe not!

CONGRATULATIONS girls!!!!! What wonderful news :-D xxx

dont think im on this list....can u put me down for 22nd plz xx

Hello i'm due on the 28th i think not sure whether to wait till then?after then? or before to test?? I think it'll end up way before lol x congrats to those with :bfp: :happydance: xxx

Best of luck Oushka for tomorrow :hugs: Sounds promising!!

Today has been a mixed bag, from feeling like :witch: was here at lunchtime I soon realised it wasnt.
I just went to pee & there was some pinked tinged creamy cm when I wiped. Showered and checked cp and no more pink, no blood or anything. Just lots of creamy cm.
Cp is high & firm. My nipples feel like theyve been got at with a cheese grater, I have a slight ache from underarm to breast on both sides (which I havnt really had before) and my boobs are still huge. I also found myself on my knees enjoying the hot water on my back - then I realised I had backache... Thats not normal for me so I just dont know!

Sounds good! FXd!! Love ur pic btw!!

Thank you Wallie & Toasty. Still no af so keeping fingers crossed it stays away & I get a good result tomorrow.

Sounds good! FXd!! Love ur pic btw!!

Thanks, it was taken on our wedding day. It was blazing sunshine but freezing - I stood outside for hours, must have been so happy I couldnt feel the cold but the next day I had chillblains!

Oushka without sounding too positive I had those symptoms too before my :bfp: not the spotting but the sore boobs by the arms in fact it made my arms ache to it was so bad around 11 dpo until about 20 dpo, plus they were heavy and hot. Now it's the nipples occasionally they feel like pins are being stuck in them! Ouch.

Both you and kissing toast are looking hopeful dare I say......

By the way girls check out my pre seed poll in first tri, looks like everyone that used it got their :bfp: in the first two cycles of using it :happydance: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...d-you-use-pre-seed-you-got-your-bfp-poll.html

By the way girls check out my pre seed poll in first tri, looks like everyone that used it got their :bfp: in the first two cycles of using it :happydance: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...d-you-use-pre-seed-you-got-your-bfp-poll.html

Interesting!!! Will be buying some if :witch: does arrive!

Well ladies I am 10dpo and a POAS addict so I could not help but do one today and the result was.

:bfp:
So i done another 3 and all clear as the day :bfp:, 2 x cheap ic, and a FRER,

So it official Im pregnant

:cloud9::cloud9:

I still cant believe it, The pre seed worked,

get it ordered ladies, its magical stuff.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Im so excited i have not stopped shaking all day:cloud9:

:hug:

Hope all you lovely ladies still waiting also get your :bfp:

:hug:

CONGRATS...CONGRATS...CONGRATS:hug:

Symptom spotting:
- headache last night
Symptoms this past week since about 10dpo:
- sore boobs
- sensitive nipples
- very tired
- restless nights
- animals hanging around me more
- bloated
- gassy
- acne
- off and on nausea
- very moody/crying alot today about everything

Planning on testing Saturday again (after on monday) and am hoping by the doesnt show but a does. I am 15dpo today!

BEST OF LUCK LADIES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->