The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hi, I've not been on for a while as I'm very confused about the whole thing and i'm pretty much biding my time until the 30th Jan or until AF arrives. (Hubby has banned me from testing until then now - it's his birthday so I think he'd like a BFP as well as his pressies lol).

I'm on CD23 at the moment (had a 40 day cycle last time, before that was on the pill) and last night had cramping and was really restless. Having trouble sleeping and generally a bit annoyed about my body lol. Haven't had any symptoms of OV (no symptoms whatsoever until yesterday!!) so maybe this is OV?

Congratulations Forever 3 and FX Oushka!
A

Well, I guess today isnt bringing any answers afterall!

Still no :witch: so I tested with IC & fmu - There might be the faintest of lines. So faint it wont even photograph so it could be me wishing it there I dont know!! I dotn really trust the IC's so would like to see a proper line before we get all happy about it.
:shrug:
I will get a frer later on. Tho I might wait until tomorrow to test with it - or even Friday... (FF says to test tomorrow).

At least :witch: didnt arrive in the night tho I wouldnt be half surprised to get it today. Will just have to wait - its due today and while I dont have any of my usual pms signs, she came early last month and caught me by surprise.

I woke up in the night with heartburn (unheard of, but we did have pie for dinner) and today my breasts are more tender (still huge) and I have a pins & needles type feeling (dont know how else to describe it) between my tummy button & hairline.

You know, the more I look at the test it looks bfn...

Fxd Oushia it does sound promising!!

Still no spotting for me either!! :BFN: this morning with IC!

Fingers crossed for you Oushka!!

That stupid :witch: got me today - full on!

Well AF not here yet (expecting her yesterday, today or tomorrow) - no spotting or anything but today I feel short tempered and my nipples are feeling a bit sore and thats a pretty definite sign for me that shes on her way so we shall see what the rest of today and tomorrow brings and if still no sign Friday then I'll test then with fmu - fx but not feeling very hopeful!

Morning, I'm feeling low today ladies and on the verge of tears for no apparent reason :cry:. I have a feeling that :witch: is on the way. FF says that I ovulated later on CD15 and that :witch: is due on 12th, but had ovulation have been CD11 like it has been for the last two months I would be due on tomorrow. I usually get spotting the day before :witch: so I'm sure the next few hours will tell if she is on her way.

If FF is right and I did ovulate on CD15 then my temperatures have been very strange as they are alternating between 36.6 and 36.7 daily and are not rising at all so I still don't hold out much hope for a :bfp: next week even if :witch: doesn't show tomorrow *sigh*.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks Toasty & Jo...

Heartburn is bloomin' awful :( just after 9am it came back and despite taking gaviscon its so bad now Ive had to come & sit down.
Took another test, a £shop cheapie - bfn :shrug:
I have soooo much to do today I was hoping to just get on & the day would pass quickly so I can test tomorrow, but the heartburn is a constant reminder!

Good luck to you all who are testing soon :)

Me and DF :sex: last night and will tonight, i'm due to Ov on the 9th but we are trying the "concieving a girl method," not sure if it will work but it wont hurt to try!

Will be testing on the 19th jan it's gunna be a looong wait :dohh:

:hugs:

Just come over after 6 months in WTT and had the slightest chance of getting PG over xmas - couldn't resist buying some cheapie testers today.
:bfn: BOO

Oh welll... back to the original plan of TTC 'proper' next cycle.
Now waiting for :witch: on the 12th.

(But I might just test again tomorrow morning.... just to be sure!)

boo to the :bfn: lol... the no spotting is a very good sign tho so fx'd hun

2day has been weird for me, really low energy...and around 3pm had sudden nausea, thot "omg im gonna throw up" and still feeling it now on and off, eating seems to help :rofl:...also has slightest spotting this morning, and a 0.1 temp dip..mayb implantation?!?!....i wonder if this could be good...prob jus my body playing games on me as usual huh haha

oooh - a dip in temperature after ov?
Is that really a sign of implantation? How long after ov would that be?

ok ladies af is offically NOT here today i was cramping this morning and thought for sure she was comming and nothing this also happened yesterday!! I don't know tho i have not had any blood old or new

boo to the :bfn: lol... the no spotting is a very good sign tho so fx'd hun

2day has been weird for me, really low energy...and around 3pm had sudden nausea, thot "omg im gonna throw up" and still feeling it now on and off, eating seems to help :rofl:...also has slightest spotting this morning, and a 0.1 temp dip..mayb implantation?!?!....i wonder if this could be good...prob jus my body playing games on me as usual huh haha

Eating is meant to help PG sickness (except anything milky) i've been told so sounds good! Could well be implantation spotting especially if it stops!
FXd hun! We could b bump buddies if we both get our :bfp:

Goodluck hun!

Ive had no more pink business since yesterday lunch time. Still been feeling sick, and almost was this morning!. Finding it difficult to do a number 2 lol which is what happened last month also. Got to admit i did a cheapie test this morn and it was neg, no idea when to test. Any idea?

Goodluck hun!

Ive had no more pink business since yesterday lunch time. Still been feeling sick, and almost was this morning!. Finding it difficult to do a number 2 lol which is what happened last month also. Got to admit i did a cheapie test this morn and it was neg, no idea when to test. Any idea?

Every 2-3 days they say - but if ur me n addicted to POAS then everyday with ICs!!

anybody need me to update your status there are alot of ladies that haven't reported their results (lets hope they are just too excited from their :bfp: s

Goodluck hun!

Every 2-3 days they say - but if ur me n addicted to POAS then everyday with ICs!!

Well im going away for a few days tomorrow and back monday, so i may test on the tues morning if no AF.

TTCSECONDJOY have you POAS today, tell all PLEASE!!!! I'm so glad she hasn't showed!!!!! :happydance:

I know two people with ovulation dips on their temp chart so thats such a good sign rachydaz !!!

No i did not poas today !!!! I did yesterday morning and :bfn: i am starting to get Scared to poas again i don't know whats going on i had cramps yesterday and this morning but they go away when af is coming the come on strong and stay for exactly 24 hours!!

TTCSECONDJOY have you POAS today, tell all PLEASE!!!! I'm so glad she hasn't showed!!!!! :happydance:

I know two people with ovulation dips on their temp chart so thats such a good sign rachydaz !!!

ooo im feelin a little bit better now hearing that, i was like noooo AF is coming super early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->