The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

TTCSECONDJOY have you POAS today, tell all PLEASE!!!! I'm so glad she hasn't showed!!!!! :happydance:

I know two people with ovulation dips on their temp chart so thats such a good sign rachydaz !!!

ooo im feelin a little bit better now hearing that, i was like noooo AF is coming super early!

I had a temp dip at 8dpo have a look at my chart:hugs:

TTCSECONDJOY have you POAS today, tell all PLEASE!!!! I'm so glad she hasn't showed!!!!! :happydance:

I know two people with ovulation dips on their temp chart so thats such a good sign rachydaz !!!

ooo im feelin a little bit better now hearing that, i was like noooo AF is coming super early!

i took a look, u used pre seed this month didnt ya?...oo look likes promising for me then :)

TTCSECONDJOY AF cramps can be a pregnancy sign in fact most people get it, so I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you.

I used pre seed and got my :bfp: check out my poll in first tri..... I think they should pay me for advertising :rofl:. Loads of women got their :bfp: using for the first/second time. Go check it out! And good luck!

i took a look, u used pre seed this month didnt ya?...oo look likes promising for me then :)

Yes 1st month using it been TTC for 10 months, good luck hun:hugs:

at times i feel like i might be and then other times it feels like af is comming I have no clue!!!!

Well still no sign of AF today. 2 Days Late (15dpo) now, and I am trying hard not to test again until Saturday! Man oh Man its hard lol. Still same symtoms as this past wekk, nothing new to report! Good Luck Ladies!

Just been to the loo and there was pink when i wiped again, same as yday no darker Whats going on lol

Congrats to Forever3 and anyone else who has been successful in getting their :bfp:!!

Im still not quite sure whats going on, as first ttc for #1. I have posted before details were something like this:

LMP - 22 Dec
DTD - 2/3 Jan

FF states that best conception date was 3 Jan, with fertile being 1-6 Jan. So at least without knowing we were DTD on the right dates!

The :witch: is due around 17 Jan ...

Ive been having cramps, since 4 Jan, BBs seems to be bigger than norm, and are seriously getting on my nerves as wearing a bra is soooo uncomfortable esp at work, I cant wait to get home and get my comfies on lol.

I also seem to have lost my appetite - which unlike me hehe, havent been eating much during the day, quick snack, but then looking forward to dinner in the eve; altho tonight was a bit hit n miss as I wasnt sure I could make myself eat it, but I did! Funny taste in my mouth too, which wont go away - bizarre. Ive not slept properly for 3 nights so quite tired, not so good when I had to go bk to wk on Mon, just as well they dont clock watch me eh lol!

Anyway, Ive ordered some POAS thingys off ebay, along with PG POAS, and a BB thermometer too ... didnt realise I needed all this stuff! They should all arrive tomorrow, so I was thinking maybe testing OPK and PG on Friday morning - what do you think or is it too early for one/both?

Sorry for gabbling on I know its late ... and its such a confusing thing this ol TTC malarky lol! :blush:

Any advice would be great ... thanks.

Sending lots n lots of babydust to everyone! xxx

Off to try and :sleep: now, and before my laptop battery runs out! eek!
Night! x

ok ladies i was Sure af was here as a lil while ago i started to get super cramps and felt like i was leaking sorry if tmi but i checked and nothing i have no clue whats going on i have felt like there was a knot in my throat all day kind of a nauseous feeling but hell who knows any ideas ???

ok ladies i was Sure af was here as a lil while ago i started to get super cramps and felt like i was leaking sorry if tmi but i checked and nothing i have no clue whats going on i have felt like there was a knot in my throat all day kind of a nauseous feeling but hell who knows any ideas ???

Have you been temping? Might give you second set of indiciations if you're preg or not.

Typically you don't get nauseous so soon... those symptoms don't kick in until you're at around 6 weeks. Although, your BBs do begin to get swollen and tender very early on... and you get the need to pee a lot. That's when I could tell even before I got the positive that I was pregnant the last two times.

so I was thinking maybe testing OPK and PG on Friday morning - what do you think or is it too early for one/both?

Save the OPK and just go straight to taking the HPT. You should be able to get a faint positive beginning on your 9th day after ovulation. If you think you ovulated around Jan 3-6, Friday would be a little too early. I know it's hard, but try to hold off until at least Monday, your 9th day.

And since you have your BB temp now, start temping immediately! It gives you a more accurate idea when you ovulated and IF you experienced implantation (temperature dip for one day and then temp continues to raise).
Couple the temping with OPKs then you have a fail-proof system for baby making!

Well, I am out... two negative hpts. Now onto provera and clomid to try to get me ovulating again. Babydust ladies!!!

I'll be back!

Nothing new here. Had a darker bfp last night but still inconclusive as have tested bfn twice this morning with fmu. Wondering if false positive, I just dont know. was an asda own brand test, pink dye and results came up within 3 mins.

:hissy:

Breasts still massive, heartburn on & off, peeing a lot, a little bit of cramping but Im only feeling it cos Im looking for it.
I slept for 14 hours last night - pretty much unheard of. I usually struggle to get 6 hours.
:witch: was due yesterday so I wouldnt be surprised to see her today.
Still have PMA - until the fat lady sings & all that!

Nothing new here. Had a darker bfp last night but still inconclusive as have tested bfn twice this morning with fmu. Wondering if false positive, I just dont know. was an asda own brand test, pink dye and results came up within 3 mins.

:hissy:

Breasts still massive, heartburn on & off, peeing a lot, a little bit of cramping but Im only feeling it cos Im looking for it.
I slept for 14 hours last night - pretty much unheard of. I usually struggle to get 6 hours.
:witch: was due yesterday so I wouldnt be surprised to see her today.
Still have PMA - until the fat lady sings & all that!

Sounds good Hun!!! Still no sign of AF for me n my BBs r dead sore n I can't stop peeing! I had :BFN: again this morning! Fxd for us both!!

Well after the feeling that AF was on her way yesterday - nothing - no spotting no nothing and DH and I DTD last night and the night before and thats usually a fool proof way of starting AF off is shes imminent so who knows! Am a couple of days late now and I can see DH starting to get excited and hopeful everytime he asks if theres any sign and I say no. Really hope this is it but also don't want to get my hopes up just for AF then to arrive!
Haven't tested yet - will see what today brings and then if still no sign will test first thing tomorrow.

Re symptoms - I don't really know - my boobs do seem to be getting in the way a bit just lately so mayb they have grown a little and Waterloo Road had me in tears last night - I can feel myself welling up now just thinking about it!!!!

Will keep you posted as to what happens tomorrow morning - fx!

Thanks for the advice charliesmom, appreciate it! :o)

Tests and BBT will arrive in the post at home sometime today, so will have them all ready and raring to go lol!

Its funny, I went into 2 chemists recently but couldnt bring myself to buy anything as I didnt want to be seen to be buying - coz you know as soon as your hand reaches for a test, someone you know will pop up behind you! Ah well, Looking forward to getting discretely packaged gifts tonight ... !

Thanks and lots of babydust to everyone too! xx

I'm so excited for you girls with potential :bfp: 's......I have all 10 fingers crossed for you!

For me however, the confusion continues. I had cramps again last night, worse than the night before. Other than that, and the fact that I can't seem to get enough sleep I'm great. Still in a really good mood, :cloud9: enjoying work, not getting down about eating nothing but special K for the last 4 days, and even the ice on the roads this morning didn't make me flap. I think I'm finally happy! lol. Took me flipping long enough! he he :rofl:

Still, holding off all the way to Jan 30th is still a very difficult thing, as if these cramps are OV then I'm on track for another 40 day cycle which means the ETA of the :witch: as expected on 23rd. Had loads of CM yesterday but no EWCM.....so don't really know. We shall find out soon! only 15 days to go!! Til then, help me to stay sane girls, and get your BFP's! he he

Good luck!!

Well the pink (when it comes) has turned into a vv light brown.. Here's hoping!

I thought she was coming and she proved me right. :witch: has just arrived so I'm back to CD1 ladies :cry: It does explain my terrible weepy mood yesterday. At least I'm feeling normal again now and the dreaded 2ww is over.

I have decided that I am going to stop temping though as reading these charts are driving me barmy each month. I am going to check CM daily, use OPK and Preseed as I've been hearing such good things about it.

Off in search of some on Ebay now.

hey every 1...sorry 2 hear of AF gettin u msangie11!!....

feeling nausea's on and off again 2day and quite gassy :forl: and itcy @@'s, sorry for tmi haha nothing much else to report except was quite up and down in my mood last nite...got upset at smallest thing, OH not impressed with that lol goin 2 test tomoro so here's hopin for that wonderful :bfp: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->