The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Well ladies still no sign of :witch: thought i would have woke up with her for sure since me and dh :sex: at about 1am usually that brings her on but that didn't work so i am still hanging on there!!!

Ok so i i think i m pregnant again. I am now getting more brown like last month and its a bit watery also. This is exactly what happened last month..

Going to test on tuesday if no sign of AF

Afternoon everyone....extra good luck for everyone on their :bfp:'s this month. I'm CD15 today and aside from the sore back i've had for over 2 months now still not feeing anything else which is a thankful first!!!!!! No idea how many days DPO i am as i havent yet delved into that region of TTC...YET lol but if it's supposed to be 14days before your period then going off Decembers AF i'm 4 DPO or 2DPO going off Novembers lol either way i'm aleegedely in the 2ww woohoo!!!!

Nothing new here. Had a darker bfp last night but still inconclusive as have tested bfn twice this morning with fmu. Wondering if false positive, I just dont know. was an asda own brand test, pink dye and results came up within 3 mins.

:hissy:

Breasts still massive, heartburn on & off, peeing a lot, a little bit of cramping but Im only feeling it cos Im looking for it.
I slept for 14 hours last night - pretty much unheard of. I usually struggle to get 6 hours.
:witch: was due yesterday so I wouldnt be surprised to see her today.
Still have PMA - until the fat lady sings & all that!

Hon it's quite difficult to get a dark flase positive. The ones you used this morning were they the same brand. If they are IC's they don't seem to be as good as the asda ones and some are 25 imu not 10!!! Good luck and hang in there. xxxx

Well ladies still no sign of :witch: thought i would have woke up with her for sure since me and dh :sex: at about 1am usually that brings her on but that didn't work so i am still hanging on there!!!

I know what you mean it used to happen to me. I have my fingers crossed tightly for you!!!:happydance:

Well Ladies, still no sign of AF after 4 days... Trying to hold out testing until tomorrow! Still have all the same symptoms as before.

- restless nights
- extremely tired (and sleeping in later than usual)
- sore bb's
- sensitive nipples (yesterday and today)
- really sore teeth & bleeding gums
- peeing alot more, (tmi) usually only go 3 maybe 4 times a day, now is 6 or 7.
- more headaches
- heightened smell
- off and on nausea (usually goes away after eating)
- I rarely burp, and now I am doing it all the time. Not sure if this is a symptom or not, but I have it lol

Really hoping for a :bfp: tomorrow!! Good Luck Ladies

hey every 1...sorry 2 hear of AF gettin u msangie11!!....

feeling nausea's on and off again 2day and quite gassy :forl: and itcy @@'s, sorry for tmi haha nothing much else to report except was quite up and down in my mood last nite...got upset at smallest thing, OH not impressed with that lol goin 2 test tomoro so here's hopin for that wonderful :bfp: :dust: :dust:

FXd!!!! Sooooo want us to both get :bfp: together lol! :hug:

!!!! FXd!!! So excited for all these girlies with possibles at the moment! Its gr8!

Ok so i i think i m pregnant again. I am now getting more brown like last month and its a bit watery also. This is exactly what happened last month..

Sounding good! FXd! Ur only up the A46 from me lol! Maybe we'll both get our :bfp: this month!!

Well Ladies, still no sign of AF after 4 days... Trying to hold out testing until tomorrow! Still have all the same symptoms as before.

- restless nights
- extremely tired (and sleeping in later than usual)
- sore bb's
- sensitive nipples (yesterday and today)
- really sore teeth & bleeding gums
- peeing alot more, (tmi) usually only go 3 maybe 4 times a day, now is 6 or 7.
- more headaches
- heightened smell
- off and on nausea (usually goes away after eating)
- I rarely burp, and now I am doing it all the time. Not sure if this is a symptom or not, but I have it lol

Really hoping for a :bfp: tomorrow!! Good Luck Ladies

Sounding hopeful!!! Along with TTCSecondJoy, RachDaz, Oushka, myself and a few others!!! Roll on the :bfp:s!!!!!!!

Sounding good! FXd! Ur only up the A46 from me lol! Maybe we'll both get our :bfp: this month!!

hey i live just off A46 to!!!! theres hope for me yet!!!:happydance:

how sensitive are my teeth! the oh got us mcd's jus now and i couldnt eat it all as my teeth hurt so much...i can taste blood in my mouth 2(have really bad cotton mouth aswell)...what is my body doing? haha...im hopin it is all good things...i want all the girlies who r lookin good for :Bfp:s to get it this month...pleeease mr storky :rofl:

how sensitive are my teeth! the oh got us mcd's jus now and i couldnt eat it all as my teeth hurt so much...i can taste blood in my mouth 2(have really bad cotton mouth aswell)...what is my body doing? haha...im hopin it is all good things...i want all the girlies who r lookin good for :Bfp:s to get it this month...pleeease mr storky :rofl:

Yay!!! sounding gud hun!!! FXd for :bfp: 2moz!!!!! I'll be waiting for ur update!

Hi Girls,

well, after suspecting I may be pregnant, the symptoms went away and I managed to convince myself I wasn't pregnant! Well last night I went to my trampolining class and did a front drop (basically landing on the trampoline on my front) and oh my god did my my BBs hurt. I just couldn't do it. And then in the bath I noticed little blue veins on them, and they're bigger - I'm popping out of my bra already!

so having persuaded myself I wouldn't tst until tomorrow - I did a FRER a couple of hours ago. and guess what

BFP

I'm in shock. It's definitely 2 lines, even husband can see it. I keep looking at it to check it's still there!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::bfp::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR :bfp: FRANKERS!! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 Months!!

Nothing new here. Had a darker bfp last night but still inconclusive as have tested bfn twice this morning with fmu. Wondering if false positive, I just dont know. was an asda own brand test, pink dye and results came up within 3 mins.

:hissy:

Breasts still massive, heartburn on & off, peeing a lot, a little bit of cramping but Im only feeling it cos Im looking for it.
I slept for 14 hours last night - pretty much unheard of. I usually struggle to get 6 hours.
:witch: was due yesterday so I wouldnt be surprised to see her today.
Still have PMA - until the fat lady sings & all that!

Hon it's quite difficult to get a dark flase positive. The ones you used this morning were they the same brand. If they are IC's they don't seem to be as good as the asda ones and some are 25 imu not 10!!! Good luck and hang in there. xxxx

Yes, I used an asda own brand and a superdrug (one of each last night & this morning), the asda ones both showed +ve... but the superdrug bfn.
Ive run out of IC's & not ordering anymore so Ive bought out the stock of asda & superdrug in local town :rofl:

Ive been spotting all afternoon, brown/pinkish, still lots of creamy cm but I think af is on her way.
The false bfp's are very believable, but nothing else is even showing a faint line.

:shrug:

Congratulations Frankers! :hugs:

Hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Hi there, got a bit of a dilemma which is leaving me very confused to say the least.
I ovulated on 18 Dec (confirmed with ov test) so bd, bd, bd lol
Then nothing...did notice a lot of white cm for a few days after that, but no sore breasts or anything, they normally kill me!
AF was due on 1 Jan....nothing and no pain hmmmm
On Monday I had some pink cm (sorry) then white on Tue, and more pink last night (Wed) and back to white today
I have tested, last time about 3 days ago and bfn :-(
ANy ideas girls?
Hope all are ok....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back