The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Yes, I used an asda own brand and a superdrug (one of each last night & this morning), the asda ones both showed +ve... but the superdrug bfn.
Ive run out of IC's & not ordering anymore so Ive bought out the stock of asda & superdrug in local town :rofl:

Ive been spotting all afternoon, brown/pinkish, still lots of creamy cm but I think af is on her way.
The false bfp's are very believable, but nothing else is even showing a faint line.

:shrug:

I've still got my FXd they're not false!! Many ppl get a little spotting when PG hun - stil not over til the fat :witch: sings! :hug::hug::hug:

Nothing new here. Had a darker bfp last night but still inconclusive as have tested bfn twice this morning with fmu. Wondering if false positive, I just dont know. was an asda own brand test, pink dye and results came up within 3 mins.

:hissy:

Breasts still massive, heartburn on & off, peeing a lot, a little bit of cramping but Im only feeling it cos Im looking for it.
I slept for 14 hours last night - pretty much unheard of. I usually struggle to get 6 hours.
:witch: was due yesterday so I wouldnt be surprised to see her today.
Still have PMA - until the fat lady sings & all that!

Hon it's quite difficult to get a dark flase positive. The ones you used this morning were they the same brand. If they are IC's they don't seem to be as good as the asda ones and some are 25 imu not 10!!! Good luck and hang in there. xxxx

Yes, I used an asda own brand and a superdrug (one of each last night & this morning), the asda ones both showed +ve... but the superdrug bfn.
Ive run out of IC's & not ordering anymore so Ive bought out the stock of asda & superdrug in local town :rofl:

Ive been spotting all afternoon, brown/pinkish, still lots of creamy cm but I think af is on her way.
The false bfp's are very believable, but nothing else is even showing a faint line.

:shrug:

Hmmmm could be that the asda one is a lot more sensitive and the other one isn't picking it up yet. Hang in there and test in a few days. spotting can be perfectly normal early on in pregnancy so unless the full flow comes then you are okay and still in with a chance. Good luck. xxxx

Hi Girls,

well, after suspecting I may be pregnant, the symptoms went away and I managed to convince myself I wasn't pregnant! Well last night I went to my trampolining class and did a front drop (basically landing on the trampoline on my front) and oh my god did my my BBs hurt. I just couldn't do it. And then in the bath I noticed little blue veins on them, and they're bigger - I'm popping out of my bra already!

so having persuaded myself I wouldn't tst until tomorrow - I did a FRER a couple of hours ago. and guess what

BFP

I'm in shock. It's definitely 2 lines, even husband can see it. I keep looking at it to check it's still there!

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi! i'm new to this site, hope it's ok i post here, i've be TTC for 2 months, i'm on a 25 day cycle, currently on CD 15, AF due on the 18th, crossing my fingers!

Hi Ladies
Well at last I ovulated, it seems I ovulate later than I thought and so am officially in the 2WW - boy I hope it goes fast!

I see there are a few :bfp:'s already - so congrats to anyone that has already got theres and FX for the rest of us!

My cycle buddy Dan-O got hers this cycle so am hoping it'll rub off on me!

Hi! i'm new to this site, hope it's ok i post here, i've be TTC for 2 months, i'm on a 25 day cycle, currently on CD 15, AF due on the 18th, crossing my fingers!

HEY!! welcome,ive not long been on this site(since beginning jan) and i think its great, girlies are lovely on here!!...GL hun :):) :dust:

Welcome back to 2ww Cracker... lots of :dust: for you :hugs:
Hi Ladies
Well at last I ovulated, it seems I ovulate later than I thought and so am officially in the 2WW - boy I hope it goes fast!

Thanks Pippin & Toasty.

Have been really busy all evening (bathing horses :rofl: ) so i couldnt run to the loo everytime I thought af had arrived... So imagine my surprise when I eventually went to pee to find no sign of :witch: still!
Still a little spotting but only on tissue (sorry if tmi) and only once just now.

But... I took a frer too & it came up bfn.

I just hope :witch: doesnt turn up tomorrow - Ive got a big day & couldnt cope with the bare faced madam. Please wait until saturday if at all!

Congratulations Frankers!

:dust: to everyone! I hope you all get a :bfp: soon!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Ladies

Thanks Pippin & Toasty.

Have been really busy all evening (bathing horses :rofl: ) so i couldnt run to the loo everytime I thought af had arrived... So imagine my surprise when I eventually went to pee to find no sign of :witch: still!
Still a little spotting but only on tissue (sorry if tmi) and only once just now.

I just hope :witch: doesnt turn up tomorrow - Ive got a big day & couldnt cope with the bare faced madam. Please wait until saturday if at all!

I keep checking back in this thread for your updates! Everything is crossed for you getting :bfp: soon!

Im going to test tues morn, so FX'd!

Welcome Yvie! Great support on here! Wishing you lots of babydust ... xx

So, I couldnt wait and wanted to be sure the gifts that arrived today, would work! I know, I know, it was prob too early HPT or even late OPK ... but I had to try! Needless to say, nothing on either, so great surprise really.

I think I OVd earlier in the week looking back at chart on FF so missed the window there. Never mind. So I guess I just need to wait until next week to HPT again ... fingers xd.

Still feeling a bit odd in the tummy region, which is confusing. Kinda convinced myself that nothing is happening now ... but then again lol ....!

Showed DH the tests that arrived, his first words were ... you're not are you (big grin) ... I said who knows! Ah well more practice me thinks ;oP

BD to everyone! xx

Well ladies still no :witch: starting to get inpatient i really want to know whats going on in there!! The last time i tested was the 6th and it was :bfn: when do you ladies think i should test again??

hello ttcsecond.. im so glad to see someone online, when was you due and how many test have you done already?

Looking back at that first page is pretty encouraging with all the:bfp::bfp: 's not for me yet. Just :bfn: all around. Don't want to waste anymore tests. Unless I start having some major symptoms or :witch: gets me I'm gonna try not to test for a while

i think im going to take a random test because i feel so weird these past couple of days

i'm new around here. I am going to test around Jan 24th. I am having some symptoms, but they could all be in my head.

CD26 - update! -miscounted.....thought I was 25 but then looked and saw actually, it's 26!! Woohoo.

No cramps last night, just a kind of sicky feeling which I still have now - i'm choosing to attribute any nausea to the fact that I'm eating special K and not a lot else lol. Can't be good but then again it seems to be agreeing with hubby who for the last 3 nights can't keep away......handy as I don't know if/when I'm ov'ing so covering all bases and BD'ing every other day (well ish ;-) ) until AF arrives or until his birthday on the 30th....only 20 days to go!!!

Only other thing to mention is that last night I was watching a River Cottage re-run on Ch4 and I started to cry......twice!! Once at the beautiful lambs which were being born (they were gorgeous) and the second time at the children at the spring fair, who I saw as our children growing up in the South West (we're moving down there as soon as possible!) which just made me blub uncontrollably. I felt so foolish! Hubby keeps saying 'that's not good' and then grins from ear to ear! I think he's more excited than I am! I'm still in a great mood though, and even stress at work hasn't tainted it. If anything it's made me in even more of a sickly mood cos I've just said 'It's an opportunity for growth, not a bad thing' to my boss! God I sound like such a suck-up! :rofl: What do you reckon are the chances I'm 'glowing'?

Good Luck Oushka! I can't believe that you haven't got your answer yet. FX'd for you hunny....lord knows you deserve it!!! :hugs:

Congratulations on the :bfp: Frankers! Congratulations to you both!!

Hi Ladies

Thanks Pippin & Toasty.

Thanks Oushka!

Sounds hopeful for you - have everything crossed for you today :hugs: Your chart looks great, implantation dip or what??!!
Also to you TTCSECONDJOY :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->