The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Yeah, come on Ouska - i reckon you'll get ur :bfp: today or tomorrow!

I got :bfn: again but still no spotting - light cramps but think they're wind lol!

Morning all.

Still spotting, nothing on pad, only when I wipe.
I never spot before af but still feel she's on her way. I didnt test with fmu today, am going to wait & see what happens then test tomorrow if nothing more than spotting occurs.
Its the longest LP Ive had tho, usually around 11 days so so far 13/14LP is excellent.

Thank you Aimee-lou, Cracker & goodluck for anyone testing today! :dust:

Are you testing today TTCSECONDJOY? :dust:

:hugs:

Im testing on Tues if still nothing, or maybe mon night when i get home

Wait til tuesday (mon eve:p) and test when i do??

if the :witch: don't get me over the weekend i will probably test on Monday!! I am already on cd33 and my longest normal cycle is usually 35 days !!! had some cramping over the past 3 days but nothing showing the :witch:

Well i hope you catch this month. I have no idea if i have cos of the mc last month and everything but ive been having the same symptoms as then inc the brown dc etc. So will see.

FX for you hope we get our :bfp:!!!!!

I am off to work talk to you ladies around 5-6 !!

hey!! well tested this morning and :bfn: booo!! still early tho only 10dpo today

symtoms so far, the most sensitive teeth EVER! and sore gums, BBs feel bigger, really sore back, jus cant get comfy at all, swollen hands and feet, and temps back up to 98.2 this morning.

so im no sure what my body is doing this month lol

fx'd for all testing :dust:

hey!! well tested this morning and :bfn: booo!! still early tho only 10dpo today

symtoms so far, the most sensitive teeth EVER! and sore gums, BBs feel bigger, really sore back, jus cant get comfy at all, swollen hands and feet, and temps back up to 98.2 this morning.

so im no sure what my body is doing this month lol

fx'd for all testing :dust:

Damn it! I was convinced u were gonna get a :bfp: today lol!

Thank you for al your support, goodwishes & babydust, alas, :witch: came today. :(

Im not upset, Im impressed my LP was so long (14 days as apposed to 11/12 previously) and the lack of pms has been nice. My hubbie is so lovely & we had a giggle at how much money we've spent buying condoms over the last 4 years - what a waste!

Good luck and lots of :dust: for everyone!

Thank you for al your support, goodwishes & babydust, alas, :witch: came today. :(

Im not upset, Im impressed my LP was so long (14 days as apposed to 11/12 previously) and the lack of pms has been nice. My hubbie is so lovely & we had a giggle at how much money we've spent buying condoms over the last 4 years - what a waste!

Good luck and lots of :dust: for everyone!

Oh Hun i'm sooo sorry - damn that :witch:! FXd for next month!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Well I am 17 dpo today and did a test (my 2nd this cycle; first on 13dpo) and got another :bfn:. :cry:
I have all kinds of symptoms, and if I am not pregnant one would think seeing the :bfn: over and over, I would make myself realise I am not pregnant and the symptoms would go away and :witch: would show up. But still No sign of her anywhere.

My symptoms so far this cycle are:
- increased headaches
- sore boobs
- sensitive nipples
- very tired
- restless nights
- animals hanging around me more
- bloated
- gassy
- acne
- off and on nausea
- very moody/crying alot about everything!

Anyone have any ideas?? I am so upset right now, this is the 9th cycle and I really thought this would be our month after everything I have been feeling!

Attachments

• Jan. 9 - 17dpo.jpg
    Jan. 9 - 17dpo.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Jan. 9 - 17dpo invert.jpg
    Jan. 9 - 17dpo invert.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19
Well I am 17 dpo today and did a test (my 2nd this cycle; first on 13dpo) and got another :bfn:. :cry:
I have all kinds of symptoms, and if I am not pregnant one would think seeing the :bfn: over and over, I would make myself realise I am not pregnant and the symptoms would go away and :witch: would show up. But still No sign of her anywhere.

- increased headaches
- sore boobs
- sensitive nipples
- very tired
- restless nights
- bloated
- gassy
- acne
- off and on nausea

Anyone have any ideas?? I am so upset right now, this is the 9th cycle and I really thought this would be our month after everything I have been feeling!

What length r ur cycles usually?? Ur symptoms sound very promising just may b too early to shown up on HPT - I'm still getting BFN n 3 day late so far! I was 7 days l8 last time b4 it showed up hun so don't give up hope!

- increased headaches
- sore boobs
- sensitive nipples
- very tired
- restless nights
- bloated
- gassy
- acne
- off and on nausea

What length r ur cycles usually?? Ur symptoms sound very promising just may b too early to shown up on HPT - I'm still getting BFN n 3 day late so far! I was 7 days l8 last time b4 it showed up hun so don't give up hope!

My cycles are usually 33 days long, and I am 5 days late today. I am trying to stay positive cuz :witch: hasnt shown up yet.

I think AF is on her way. Il be happy either way cos itl mean my body has sorted itself out after the m/c!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->