The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

i'm new around here. I am going to test around Jan 24th. I am having some symptoms, but they could all be in my head.

I know what you mean... ive been having some cramping POV, and i keep hoping, i'm also crazy hungry! friday i couldnt even finish my salad at lunch because i had a bagel BLT for breakfast. But fastforward this week and i could eat a full meal every 2 hours! had the same BLT for breakfast, a chicken wrap for lunch 2 hours ago, and i would eat another wrap right now. But like you say it could all be in my head :loopy:

why is my back so sore :(:( i can NOT get comfy, my hands n feet r all swollen 2...

what is my body doing :rofl:

:witch: due 23rd so am ovulating about now!!! Better get to :sex: over the next few days if i want to get a :bfp: instead!

Good luck everyone x
M

Well shes arrived.

Im happy my cycle has sorted itself out after the m/c

Full steam ahead for next month!

Goodluck all for the BFP!!

Well I am out. :witch: showed up just before dinner. Good Luck to the rest of you ladies!

Still nothing ladies

Symptoms:
Sore lower back
Sore bbs
cramps on and off for about 4 days now

One thing that i am worried about is cp is low and open but it is not soft it is hard an it seems to be larger then normal?? What could this mean?

I'm on CD21 of a normal 32 day cycle. 2 days past OV so will test on the 23rd Jan if AF hasn't arrived by then. That's DD (7) b'day so would be a lovely present for her. Baby dust to all. X

Still nothing ladies

Symptoms:
Sore lower back
Sore bbs
cramps on and off for about 4 days now

One thing that i am worried about is cp is low and open but it is not soft it is hard an it seems to be larger then normal?? What could this mean?

I've been curious... how do you know what your cp is? do you do a test or feel around?
if you're pregnant, your cervix should definitely not be open...

Well then i guess this means af is coming :cry: This was the only thing that was making me think that i wasn't preggers and now that you say that it makes total sense!!

I had to look up "checking cervix positions" cuz I was not familiar with it at all... this is what I read on a site:

"When pregnancy occurs, the cervix will rise up and become soft, yet the os will remain tightly closed. This occurs at different times in different women. Some women may find that twelve days after ovulation their cervix will do this and is a probable pregnancy sign. Others won’t experience this until well after the pregnancy has been confirmed."

os = opening of uterus

Oooh ladies I was going to take a break from here because I was looking into TTC far too much and starting to become obsessed.. but I can't stay away!
I am dissapointed to say that I don't think baby will happen this month. I test in 7 days (well AF due in 7 days) but have a strong feeling that it isn't our time. So much for having an 09.09.09 baby :(
BD on Monday and OV on tues/wed. And haven't BD since then. Too tired/lazy OH playing video games...but I will not lose hope! Anything can happen right?
Good luck ladies hope to see some bfp in the next week :)

Still no :witch:, but :bfn: with both IC n FRER on my FMU today. CD31 of 27 day cycle!
BBs still sore at the sides. More testing tomorrow lol!

:bfn: for me today on frer - just want the witch to turn up on time tomorrow so i can start a fresh month.

:bfn: for me today on frer - just want the witch to turn up on time tomorrow so i can start a fresh month.

I know what you mean - i just wanna know 1 way or other n if :witch: comes at least i can think ahead to next months!

Don't you just hate that... running to the loo every 10 minutes 'cos you think you've started. Damn thing drives me crazy.

I used to get little twinges to tell me it was on its way. Now I get nothing. Grr

I'm so sorry to hear about all the BFN's.....at least though the new cycle brings a new time to try! Loads of pma to everyone this month girls!

For me, CD27 is a bit non-descript. No cramps last night, just a little tummy ache. The Special K is working and I think I've slimmed a little so my bbs look bigger. They're not sore, or hard, or veiny, so I'm lost. :hissy:

Distinct lack of symptoms means I've lost all PMA at possibly having done it this month :cry: ......but never mind, just waiting for :witch: to arrive so I can see if my cycles are anywhere nearer normal. If she's still not here on the 30th then obv I'll test but not expecting to have to give Mr. Boots my money.

Still could get that BFP but let's face it, with nothing to show either way.....can anyone tell me what's going on? :dohh:

Don't you just hate that... running to the loo every 10 minutes 'cos you think you've started. Damn thing drives me crazy.

I used to get little twinges to tell me it was on its way. Now I get nothing. Grr

I know! When I was on the pill -I could say "Ive come on" got to the toilet and low and behold there she was!

But now I have no idea she just springs it on me!:hissy:

Hi girls.

AF is here but shes really light and im not cramping. A bit odd.

Hey ladies i still haven't tested but still no :witch: however this morning i went to the bathroom (sorry if tmi) and i was checking cm as usually it would be clear around af and when i checked it was thick and white is this something i need to worry about or is this a good sign ?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->