The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

Hey ladies i still haven't tested but still no :witch: however this morning i went to the bathroom (sorry if tmi) and i was checking cm as usually it would be clear around af and when i checked it was thick and white is this something i need to worry about or is this a good sign ?????

Creamy is gud sign so I've read! FXd Hun

I am still to nervous to test tho!!!!

I wanna know when you ladies think i could test and get an accurate answer!!

:test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: NOW!!!!! It's been weeks!!!! And creamy CM is good, mine was thick and sticky right before :bfp:

Hey ladies i still haven't tested but still no :witch: however this morning i went to the bathroom (sorry if tmi) and i was checking cm as usually it would be clear around af and when i checked it was thick and white is this something i need to worry about or is this a good sign ?????

This is a good sign I have it in abundance!:hugs:

well :bfn: this morning 11dpo boo...still early tho... stay away AF!!!! hehe

I still haven't tested yet ladies but the white cm is beginning to be more and more as the time goes by!!!!! Hope this is good ohh and pippin it is sticky too YAY

well ladies last AF was the 8th of December and the one before that was the 4th of November!! This would make my cycle around 34 days this cycle is now on day 34 !!!!!!!!!!! Its looking good i am about 15dpo today i might test in the morning if still no af!!! Send me baby dust!!!!PLEASE

well ladies last AF was the 8th of December and the one before that was the 4th of November!! This would make my cycle around 34 days this cycle is now on day 34 !!!!!!!!!!! Its looking good i am about 15dpo today i might test in the morning if still no af!!! Send me baby dust!!!!PLEASE

Yay! Sounding good hun! FXd for u!!!!!! :hug:

I am still to nervous to test tho!!!!

I wanna know when you ladies think i could test and get an accurate answer!!

Oh my gosh, I didn't know you haven't tested lol! I would have tested 3 days ago!!!

Go test now!

:test: now and please put us out of misery TTCSECONDJOY!!!

I'm sooooo scared to test today too!! Been having lots of thick white cm all week also, bbs are soooo sore I couldn't sleep much last night. AF is due tues or weds. I think I'll test tomorrow am or is that too soon? I didn't know about the cm so that gives me hope but bbs were sore like this last month too so I fugured my hormons were acting wacky cause I just had the IUD removed.

Good luck to all my fellow testers....:hug:

isn't it to late in the day to test now i only have a 25miu test !!!!

Goodness I don't know. I guess not, they are supposed to be used the day of your missed period, that's tomorrow isn't it? You're probably best waiting then. let us know in the morning. xxxx :dust: to you hon.

hi guys, hope you don't mind if i join you in here. i have a mad unpredictable cycle, but guess from my CM i think i may have possibly ovulated yesterday, so that means for the first time ever (never been able to even guess about when i O'd before) i'm in the 2WW!!! it's kind of exciting - more exciting than testing at random like i usually do.

Yeat another :bfn: :cry:

Yup, me too - lining up the :bfn:s now lol! IC today n FMU - tomorrow will try FRER again! FXd for us both! N for RACHDAZ n IRISH_EYES my chatroom buddies! N for everyone else waiting to test!!!! Go girls!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"