The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

hey everyone what do the letters of different tests stand for??? frer etc

oic and which one is best?? i 'borrow' mine from work they are clear blue but dunno any other details bout em!!! all show neg though :( hmmmmpfffff

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in this thread for a very long time. Sorry about that.

Well, I am CD27 8DPO and I tested with FRER and FMU today, :bfn:!!!! I know it was away too early to do that but I couldn't wait!!! So I vow I will not test until or if my AF is late. I don't think that I will get my :bfp: this cycle anyway. AF is due on 15th based on a 30 day cycle but was 31 days last cycle so that could be a missed calculation and FF has me down as being due on 18th.

Last night I felt a bit sick and dizzy when going to bed. I had to stop half way up the stairs and sit down for a bit but that may have been because I was so tired. My temp rose to the highest it has ever been today. Just still not too sure about the 2 dips below coverline at 4 & 5 DPO. Although I do sleep with my mouth opened.

Other symptoms that I have had this passed week are:
gassy, bloating, tender bbs, cramps as if taking AF, pain near armpits at the back, itches in belly as if they were coming from the inside, creamy stretchy cm, sharp shooting pains in tum.

CD28 - and Ive decided I need to start my own journal so I stop writing essays on here!

Still nothing. A few spots and that's about it so I think AF is on her way judging by the break out.

Just one question....should I test earlier than 40 days? I don't really know what to do? I'm supposed to be waiting until the 30th (hubby's birthday) but I hate the idea of disappointing him....although his pressies should soften the blow (Hugo XY aftershave and theatre tickets to see Blues Brothers!! :happydance: )

Got no symptoms of AF or of PG so I know it's probably a waste of time! I'm so confused :hissy:

:hug:

Sorry to hear she turned up TTCSECONDJOY - onto the next cycle. Loads of Luck hun xx

This is kind of a good thing ff has only got me ovulating for one day now instead of a possible 4 days !!!! kind of sorting my cycles out now!!!

wel :bfn: AGAIN...grr well only 12dpo, AF due on tues 13th so goin 2 try hold off till im late(hopefully)...:rofl: poas addict talkin hehe

Sorry about your BFN TTCSECONDJOY but glad your cycles are sorting themselves out - well I am 5dpo and yesterday I ahd the most incredible shooting pains and twinges in my lower stomach for about an hour - then they stopped.

Other than that no other symptoms, except I am exhausted today and my temp is still really high - god I hope this is my month! :hug:

Hi Everone!!!

I'm new to the site but in the same boat as everyone here. Trying to get the illusive BFP!

I'm on 13dpo (first month off pill so hope dates are right) got BFN at 11dpo (Boo!!!!) . Had symptoms of cramps between 1dpo - 6dpo and on and off since then, veiny BB, bloated belly, heart burn and temps between 98.4-99.

All seems positve but nervous about testing after BFN on friday.

Good luck to everyone! baby dust!

OOOhh forgot to say on my BFN on friday my BF and i looked at the test laying on the bedside table with the lamp on next to it and we could both see a very, very, very, very faint line within time limit.

Knowing my luck prob evap!!

Well im 7dpo and here are my symptoms so far -

-sore bb's
-creamy cm
-very spotty (very unusual for me)
-constantly hungry (dont know if thats a sign but i thought i'd add it anyway!!)
-odd twinges in my tummy

Keeping everything crossed...really hope its my month! Good luck to all u january testers! xx

she arrived on the 10th so im out this month feeling gutted and crap good luck 2 every1 still in there wait xxxxx

Looks like the :witch: has been busy today, she is here now too! Not that I'm surprised with our poor performance this month! So do you all count CD1 as proper flow or spotting?

well guys me and dh just :sex: and there was some spotting after :hissy: AF is not due til tues or weds but looks like :witch: may have gotten me today too:sad2:

Better luck to everyone next month!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"