The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

I think :witch: got me too. Some spotting so far, but I'm sure she'll be full force in no time.

looks like the witch is getting everyone :( im due af tomorrow, n e suggestions where i can hide from her??? im thinking under the table??!!

i dunno why i read website and books and stuff i just read more and more into stuff and get more and more worried!!!!! grrrrr.... why cant i accept what will be will be?????? hw

(ps witch im not under table hahaha)

Hi ladies,

The :witch: got me on the 9th Jan. It was late and normally never late. I had been getting up in the night to go to the loo. I was waking up starving. I was actually due period on the 6th so by the 9th I couldnt help it but I made the classic mistake... I got excited. To make matters worse my LH got excited too, we were talking about how to break the news to our familys :cry:

On Friday I cried all day, I was an emotional wreck, anything and everything just set me off :cry: But by Saturday I started taking a positive approach.

One of the girls on BNB said that pregnacare was 3 for 2 at Boots. So I went and stocked up on 9 months supply. Im going to take a positive approach and try not to count the days down till AF is due and neither will I symptom spot... however I will bd with hubby as much as possible :blush: but thats not just for ttc, you know what I mean??? Lol.

I wish you all the best with ttc and just want to say dont give up lovies, just keep trying!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't know what my body is doing.

I've had a feeling since yesterday afternoon that I'm about to have a visit from :witch:, also constantly feel like I need the loo (sorry TMI)....I'm CD29 of an unknown cycle so could be AF conceivably, but obviously hoping it's not! Off to the shops tonight to stock up on Special K (day 8 of 14 today...go me!) so should I buy a test or wait for another week to be sure?? Hubby will kill me if I buy another test and it's :bfn:, but with the fact that I got all of 3 hours sleep last night through fidgeting too much, being far too hot, and my bladder feels constantly full, I don't know what else to do.

Any advice ladies? (Apart from get some sleep and stop stressing! :sleep: )

I AM BACK _ I AM BACK __ I AM BACK IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOO HOOOO!!!!
I deff OV - and i am 4DPO !!!!! and FF says i should TEST 27 JAN 09

Hheheheheh - btw if you dont beleive me ..look at my chart whe whe whe whe whe!!

( lol - dont mind me , this is my first deff OV .......just excited )

Hi

I'm new to the site. Will be testing on 17 Jan - the waiting is killing me. But reading all the posts does help (not with getting any work done though...)!

:hissy:

One of the girls on BNB said that pregnacare was 3 for 2 at Boots. So I went and stocked up on 9 months supply. Im going to take a positive approach and try not to count the days down till AF is due and neither will I symptom spot...
:rofl: Good Luck with that one !

I've bought some preseed and opk/PG sticks from ebay (fertilityplan)
Pre-seed seems to have been successful for some on here (eg Forever3) so might be worth a try?

should I buy a test or wait for another week to be sure?? Hubby will kill me if I buy another test and it's :bfn: Any advice ladies? (Apart from get some sleep and stop stressing! :sleep: )

I know how you feel - my OH has got so sick of it all that he just rolls his eyes and says "you don't need my opinion 'cos whatever it is... you'll just go and do it anyway" Gotta love him!

I need a hubby as laid back as yours Cazd! Mine has said he can't bear the BFN's (how does he think I feel?) and doesn't want me to do it until we know we're well and truly late! I don't want to miss one minute of being PG so I'm finding the 'rules' very hard to live by :rofl:

Im sorry about that dam :witch: grrrr!!!

I went to the docs today for the dreaded "smear" test eugh! then i went to asda to get 2 pregnancy tests(to cheer me up lol) ...im so tempted to try but i no its waaay to early...i gotta wait a week today...why does time go slow when u want it to go fast!!!:dohh:

Im excited but i have a feeeling i wont get caught this month....it's such a loong wait all the time!:hissy:

Good luck ladies :D x x x

Hello all, been away for a while (as nice as all you ladies are if i stay on this forum too much i tend to be a bit obsessive about the whole thing) but after a bit of a rest i am back on form! :)

So now in the dreaded 2WW and i'm due on the 21st jan, going to try and hold off testing until the 22nd.

How is everyone else this afternoon?

hi all, well thats me in the dreaded 2ww AGAIN!!! haha, this time of the month is deffinatly the longest out of the whole month!!i actually hate all the waiting, i have no patience... anyway, i am due af on the 23rd! will prob no doubt start testing before though as i tend to be a bit of a serial tester, lmao!!
well i will keep my fingers crossed for you all testing this month, good luck!
xxxx

hey wel :bfn: AGAIN this morning, :witch: due tomoro, looks like shes making her way around evey1 this month....pleeeeease dont find me, or kissing toast or irish_eyes, my buddies!!!... no AF allowed

:dust:

Right girls, I've spoken to hubby and he has given me permission to break the ban! :rofl: off to asda/boots (dependent on what's open) to get enough HPT's to sink a ship. Going to repeat last month where going to test ever 7 days from day 30. (tomorrow is CD30!) as hubby thinks now that he's be mortified if we missed it! He's finally come round to my way of thinking! Woo hoo! :happydance: Hoping for no witch and a :bfp: in the morning!! (trying not to get too excited but it's not working! - bring me back down to earth ladies! :hissy: )

Well :witch: showed her ugly head with me today. :cry:

Right girls, I've spoken to hubby and he has given me permission to break the ban! :rofl: off to asda/boots (dependent on what's open) to get enough HPT's to sink a ship. Hoping for no witch and a :bfp: in the morning!! (trying not to get too excited but it's not working! - bring me back down to earth ladies! :hissy: )

Ha ! have fun PO All Your Sticks :loo:
If there's even the slightest evap - make sure you post some pics !

Thanks Cazd....going to hold out til the morning. Have bought 2 so will be able to do another in 1 week if needs be.

Btw, love your doggy....reminds me of my old boy gilbert. He's 11 now but still gorgeous!!

:bfn: again today and I know its still early 8/9 DPO but the time is dragging in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->