The Two Week Wait ** January/Febuary** **NEW LIST FOR MARCH

i will be testing friday 16th. 1st month of ttc for me so not expecting a bfp!!

Thanks, GLD. I see by your ticker that you are close to the end of your cycle. Best wishes, and I truly mean it. :hug:

thank you wantingmore, this cycle has been symptom galore, check my journal. :blush:

Can you add me I either ovulated yesterday or today according to clearblue digital tests.

So fourteen days from yesterday is the 26th (though that seems forever away!)

:bfn: again this morning, i feel so nauseas aswell, not sure what thats about...:witch: due today so fx'd she stays away from me lol

Think I am about 14/15dpo and expecting :witch: any time now. Though did a hpt yesterday morning and got either a very faint line or a very good evap so will test with digi tomorrow if :witch: hasn't arrived by then.

:bfn:

Don't know why it has but it's really hit me hard.

still no :witch: but feel like she will arrive, cackling away, any time now. :hissy:

:hug: boonies....looks like :witch: is really doing the rounds this month. Not over til she's here though......i've got my fingers crossed for us both! :hugs:

Wow looks like this saturday is the day to test. I will be testing this Saturday the 17th unless AF shows up.

just to update you - Have been testing everyday - currently 16dpo :bfn: on ic's

I have a similar scenario ladies.......I've been obsessing about this!!! Can OPK's predict pregnancy in the early stages before HPTs can detect HCG?????!!!!

I am only 5dpo and have been experiencing alot of 2ww symptoms already- I didn't even know they were symptoms but abnormal for my body.

1dpo: flutters, tingly feelings in my lower belly, left sided pain (x1) DIFFERENT THAN GAS
2dpo: same (x2)
3dpo: WICKED bloating and wind
4dpo: WICKED MASSIVE gut bloating and wind
5dpo: crampy lower belly bloating, better than the WICKED bloating

All days I've been excessively thirsty (didn't even know it was a symptom until i looked it up the other day), excessively tired at 7pm (like falling asleep), No acute increase in smell, no boob aches, Oh........waking temp was up by 1 full degree this morn to 98.55 F!

OK, so I have been testing with 2 brands of OPK's (am and pm tests) since CD7 and am now into CD24. I had a mild LH rise on CD 16 (confirmed by only 1 brand of test- less sensitive) but then it quickly went down by the evening.

I DEFINITELY had + OPKs (both brands, Answer & CVS generic) CD19 in the morn and throughout the day--> So, I O'd on CD19!
DH and I BD'd 2x's daily for from CD16-CD20 (it actually was alot of fun!!!)

So here is the exciting part:

My OPK's (the more sensitive brand-Answer) are MAJOR +++ immediately when I wee on them 2x's daily since!

I feel noticeably different.........what do you all think? When i get home tonight, i'll take a pic and post it to this site!

Pls give me your opinions ladies- I am going crazy! :witch: is due on Jan 23- I know it seems a long time off :( But with the +OPKs and symptoms I am hopeful!

I just wanted to say congrats for all the :bfp: and offer a big :hug: for those for whom this wasn't the month. Good luck for the next cycle.

If its a :bfn: but no :witch: then I'll keep it all crossed for you! :hug:

This is our first month trying so I don't know my cycle yet. I think I ovulated on the 8th but don't really know. If my cycle stays fairly normal after BCP the :witch: is due this coming Monday. I've come off it a few times over the years and didn't notice a big change in my cycle from the usual 28 days.

If AF doesn't show I hope I can hold out until February to test. I have a few symptoms but to be honest nothing out of the ordinary for my opinionated body! :sulk:

hi im gonna be testing jan 20th as due 23 good luck ladies fx

Hi ladies. I'm due around the 28th. When would be the earliest i could do hpt? xxx

Hi I am New so not sure on terms, this is our first month of trying, we BD on sunday am, i am now 2dpo. Yesterday i kept gettin a pain in my left side, not wind and different from ovulation signs, stronger and today have had a funny feeling in my tummy then tonight felt like something pulling bellie button faintly, am i going mad. AF due 26th Jan

sorry ladies i haven't been on in a while as AF just got me on Sunday but i am back and i tried to update the list but i am not sure if i caught everyone please send me a private message letting me know if i missed anyone!!! Good Luck Ladies OOOOO and i will also be using this thread for February soo too so all you ladies who will be joining me then too come back !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->